Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-24

Character sheet
EX:
Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Mana:
Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/1000Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/1000Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kyoko stood in the door way, taking her shoes off and walked into the middle of the room. She pulled out all of her CD's - each of them holding some type of symbol with the elements. She held a straight stance - the CD's all around her. Kyoko then jumped into the air as the strong beat of Techno then erupted in the room. A CD with the symbol of wind flew in the air. Kyoko opened her eye - eyes bright amber. She tapped her fingers to the beat. The air seemed to bonce with the beat as then Kyoko landed on the ground. The rhyme changed as different CDs were being used. Kyoko didn't seem tired as she danced along with the beat - unknown if anyone was watching. Her scarf was next to her shoes while her headphones around her neck, but not falling off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/LostPath

AuthorMessage
Jacob Maston
Newcomer

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Jacob taps her shoulder a bit and smiles. "Life is full of hard choices, The only true thing is how the heart feels, titles and irregularities don't matter I reckon. All that matters is how you feel in the end." he says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Mana:
Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/1000Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/1000Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Kyoko sighed softy and shook her head. She held her hands to her chest while she laid her forehead against her knees which were close to her chest. Kyoko was silent for a while as she thought everything over. She did like the teacher - but yet it was to be seen as taboo and meant more punishing. Then again - the demons would kill him if they found out. And she wouldn't want that. "I-I'm sorry Sensei .... but I don't need anyone getting hurt because of me." She said in a shaking voice - she was scared, very scared by this point.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Maston
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:04 pm

Jacob frowned a bit, The laughed out loud. "Me? Hurt? Darlin' I've killed Vampire Lords, Demon Lords, and even Arch Angels. I'm plenty strong enough to take care of my self. I promise you that." He says with a tilt of his hat. "I understand though. If you truly don't want me involved with you, It will hurt me, but...I'll keep my distance Darlin'." He said with another, more sincere frown.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:07 pm

'Stop pushing people away - if you continue to do so, then you'll never have anyone in your time of need.' Kei spoke sternly to Kyoko in her mental state. Kyoko looked up at the wall first, thinking of what Kei had just told her. Either way, people get hurt ... but they then get better. With almost sudden speed, Kyoko was hugging Jacob as she was partly now sitting in his lap. Her face was pressed against his chest softy. "I-I'm just afraid ... to lose something like I did with my mom and dad. "
Back to top Go down
Jacob Maston
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Jacob wrapped his arms around her and then put his hat on her head with a chuckle. "I've been through my line of hardships Miss Kyoko, I must say that I don't think I'ma be dyin' any time soon. From now on, every breath I take is devoted to makin' sure you live your life happily." He said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:17 pm

"T-Then please ... don't leave me alone in this world again ..." Kyoko spoke softy into his chest. She closed her eyes but yet kept a tight hug on him. She moved a bit better so that she was sitting in his lap and she was comfortable. Kyoko smiled slightly though, feeling his hat on her head.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Maston
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Jacob wraps his arms around her quietly. He was wondering if he made the right decision but quickly that was wiped from his mind with her request. "I will never allow you to be alone again darlin'" He says with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:23 pm

'Why do I know feel scared of being in the same body as you all of a sudden?' Kei thought almost bitterly as she made a face in Kyoko's mind. Kyoko giggled softy, unknowingly to herself. The brown haired girl pulled away slightly from Jacob and smiled. "Thank you, I'll try to help you with anything."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Maston
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Jacob looks at her for a moment. "You just bein' here with me darlin' is good enough for me I reckon. You fill the emptyness that this lone cowboy has been feelin' for many years now." He said pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Kyoko smiled softy as she then laid her head on his shoulder. She was happy she was able to do something other then bring pain and suffering to people. Kyoko chuckled mentally, as Kei then made a face, but grinned knowing what the child was going to do. Kyoko nuzzled the side of Jacob's neck - licking his skin softy and almost teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Maston
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Jacob's Eyebrows raise a bit in curiosity as he was teased by the girl, however he followed through with her teasing with some of his own. He leaned forward going under the hat he placed on her head and nips softly at her neck, giving it a little nibble here and there. His hands going down to keep her close by pressing right above her rear for the moment. A slight chuckle coming from his lips, he seemed to enjoy the teasing she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:41 pm

"Nya~ Sensei you know we shouldn't be doing this~" Kyoko said in a playful tone, giggling has he nibbled on her neck. The brown haired girl then started to move her lower half against him as she then she then started to nibble and suck on his own neck.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Maston
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Jacob laughed a bit then whispered hotly into her ear. "I don't reckon I right care about the rules at this point in time." He said before nipping her ear lobe a bit and going back to kissing and teasing her neck, His hands dropping to her rear to help her scoot on fully into his lap, staying there taking a hold of her softly, and lovingly in an embrace.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:01 pm

"Good~" Kyoko muttered against his neck as she then nibbled on the one spot. Kyoko grind her lower part of her body against him, almost teasingly. Kei tried to think of something else - and not what may happen between these two.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Maston
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Jacob decides that this position was getting...rather uncomfortable, so he leans forward and places Kyoko down on her back, moving from her neck to her lips kissing her then letting her resume the teasing. He moves his hand under her skirt to touch the bare skin of her rear gripping and massaging softly, while he kissed her neck, the roughness of his beard most likely tickling her skin.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Kyoko squeaked softy as Jacob laid her down on the floor. Her cheeks had been dusted a light pink colour. Kyoko had leaned near the side of his neck again, nipping at his earlobe before she then went back to teasing his neck. Kyoko's face then became bright pink has she felt him grab her butt - making her let out a much more louder sound - not a squeak though.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Maston
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Jacob smiled a bit whispering into her ear yet again "How far do you wish for this to go Miss Kyoko?" He reached to her thighs with one hand running a hand down it but stopping right before the real prize.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:58 pm

"As far as both of us want it to go." Kyoko whispered softy near his ear. She shivered a bit feeling his hand move more toward that one place. She could then feel her face become very warm.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Maston
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Jacob smiles a bit and slides a hand up to her panties and grips them softly beginning to pull them down leaning away from her and pulling them up her legs and off tossing them to the side. He leans back down his hand teasing around her entrance slowly, not penitraiting, he just wanted to tease for now nipping at her neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Kyoko shudders as she felt him fingers near her entrance. She turned her head to the side - which then gave him more skin to 'tease'. She hadn't felt like this before, her body was acting weird. Kei , mentally sighed as she should have taught her more about her body before all of this.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Maston
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Jacob took a deep breath before slowly sliding his finger into her entrance wiggling it around, as he figured, she was a virgin. He smiled a bit and nipped at her neck sofftly, pushing his finger in a bit deeper.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Kyoko let out a small gasp. Even though it wasn't something else - it still did pain her a bit for she never felt something like this before. Kyoko reached her hands up and held his arms. But the pain slowly disappeared as she then let out some type of sound when he pushed them further in.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Maston
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:27 pm

Jacob chuckled before slowly pulling his fingers back out and suckling them softly. He then slowly removes his jacket and pants and the rest of his clothes leaving him naked for her. "Ever seen a man naked before?" He said hotly into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:31 pm

Kyoko shivered from the feeling and moved her head to the side. The brown haired girl let out what she had heard people call a 'moan' from the feeling he was giving her. Kyoko's face became a dark blush colour as she heard what he had whispered into her ear, before she stuttered with an answer. "N-No."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Maston
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Jacob chucklles a bit "Then I reckon you might wish to explore a mans body...get used to it before we go any further."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds   Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Hunters - From Two Different Worlds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: North Wing :: The Combat Room.-
Jump to: