Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

A short dance... {Zane only.}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A short dance... {Zane only.} Empty
PostSubject: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Amie yawned as she walked into the dance studio, and into a privte room. Amie hit play on the CD player, playing heart breaker. As she started to streatch, pulling her leg, over her head while standing from behind. Then going down in the splits, bending down wards, while still in the splits, her fingers almost thouching her feet, and her chest thouching the floor.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet
EX:
A short dance... {Zane only.} Left_bar_bleue40/1000A short dance... {Zane only.} Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Mana:
A short dance... {Zane only.} Left_bar_bleue30/1000A short dance... {Zane only.} Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
HP:
A short dance... {Zane only.} Left_bar_bleue60/1000A short dance... {Zane only.} Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Zane was walking near the dance studio when he had noticed the sound of music coming from inside the complex. Thinking to himself for a moment, he decided to enter the building and see how many people were inside. Zane, at the time was wearing a red T-shirt, a black lether jacket over the sides of it, and black colored pants. Once entering the building, Zane proceeded to move toward the source of the sound. He came at an abrupt stop when reaching a room that the sound was at it's loudest. He opened the door to the room and casually walked in quickly noticeing the girl stretching on the floor. Judging from the fact it was just one girl in the half of the complex he had checked so far, Zane assumed it would be safe to try and devour her soul in a few minutes. One variable was left out though. Zane didn't know of the girl's power or species as of yet, so he decided to act normal until he could get an idea of the extent of her powers. Zane began to speak to the girl two seconds after fully entering the room. " Hey,you the owner of this building?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Amie leaned up, and turned her head."No."She muttered, as she used her hands, placing them infront of her, to pust herself off the floor, and to back flip behind him."What is it to you?" She glared at him. She knew he wasn't human, or a hunter. He gave her thoses feelings...
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
A short dance... {Zane only.} Left_bar_bleue40/1000A short dance... {Zane only.} Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Mana:
A short dance... {Zane only.} Left_bar_bleue30/1000A short dance... {Zane only.} Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
HP:
A short dance... {Zane only.} Left_bar_bleue60/1000A short dance... {Zane only.} Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Zane carefully watched as the girl backflipped behind him. She appeared to have decent skill from that showing, so he had assumed she was one of the hunters. That just kills two birds with one stone in his oppinion. He didn't bother turning around to face her, but replyed back anyway in the same tone as he had used before, " Nothing really, just asking out of bordom... So, I'm guessing your either a hunter or a skilled human?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Amie smirked."Hunter..."She muttered, she was right. Half breed. Smelled of human, but a different race."Think of attacking me. And you wont win. I can promise that."She growled. She wasn't in the mood of fighting. She normally never was.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Zane sighed to himself for a moment. A hunter could prove troublesome to kill while on guard. He turned his head slightly so that he could see the hunter in the edge of his eye-sight. "Attacking you? What gives you the idea of me doing such a thing?" Zane then had a thought. Maybe he might be able to use the girl to capture and devour the other hunters of the acadamy. The problem would be doing so without her knowing. zane decided to sort out the details later and just continue with the task at hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Amie watched him, and sighed."Alrigth then."She muttered, and did a cartwheel back to the spot she was."What would you like?"She asked, looking behind her at him. She yawned, doing the splits again, but leaning back to watch him.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Zane turned his head back to where it was a second ago so that he was looking directly at the girl again. Once again he replyed to her. " Nothing really. As I said before I came here purely out of bordom. Not much to do in this city lately."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Amie laughed."Well, that is true. There isn't much here until school starts."She smirked, and got up."Wanna do something?"She smirked more.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Zane decided to keep playing along with his fake act until a good opertunity came to strike from. He spoke back to her with another question in response to her own. "Hmm... Such as?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Amie smirked, and walked over to him, "Well, were the only two here in this building right now."She whispered, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Zane picked up on the message the hunter was saying in that last phrase. He himself smirked abit after she said it. " Well then, you wana do something in here or is there another room for the osmething you have in mind?" Zane thought to himself about it before saying that, but from his thoughts on the matter it was a win win situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Amie smirked, and licked her lips."Mmmhmm.... Do you have a dorm room?"She giggled alittle, smirking, her fingers moved up his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Zane had two things to gain from thos. For one, he hadn't fucked any of earth's females yet, so this could end up being a very good night along those lines. Also, after they were done it was likely that the girl's guard would be down giving him the chance to devour her soul. " Indeed I do. That should work fine for a place to do "something" in." He put enphasis on the word "something" to point out what he actually ment by it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:17 am

Amie smirked, and moved to turn the CD player off, bending over to tease him alittle.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:16 pm

Zane watched her as she bent over and turned off the device. and once again began to speak, "Ok, let's get going.now. Just follow me and we will arrive at my dorm momentarily.." He toke one last look at her while she was still bent before turning back around and slowly walking toward the exit of the room so that they could begin to do something at his dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Amie nodded, and followed after him, yawning alittle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A short dance... {Zane only.}   A short dance... {Zane only.} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A short dance... {Zane only.}
Page 1 of 1