Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

meeting for first time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Male Posts : 445

Character sheet
EX:
meeting for first time Left_bar_bleue0/0meeting for first time Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
meeting for first time Left_bar_bleue20/20meeting for first time Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
meeting for first time Left_bar_bleue50/50meeting for first time Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

meeting for first time Empty
PostSubject: meeting for first time   meeting for first time I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:10 pm

claud walks thrugh the forest and sees a boy"hello"he says
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: meeting for first time   meeting for first time I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Drake was listening to music while sitting on top of a tree branch. "Ya i love nicky minahj i told her I'd admit it i hope one day we get married just to say we fucking did it. And girl i'm fucking serious i'm wit it if u wit it cuz ur versus turn me on and your pants are mighty fitter uh...." Then he was cut off my another boy. "h-Hello."
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
meeting for first time Left_bar_bleue0/0meeting for first time Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
meeting for first time Left_bar_bleue20/20meeting for first time Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
meeting for first time Left_bar_bleue50/50meeting for first time Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: meeting for first time   meeting for first time I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:24 pm

"my name is claudius but people call me claud and what might be your name"he asked
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

PostSubject: Re: meeting for first time   meeting for first time I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Drake looked at him as he said his name. Wondering what this new guy would want from him. "The names Drake, If we do become friends in the future then you can call me D."
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: meeting for first time   meeting for first time I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:29 pm

"ok drake what are u doing in the forest by yourself"claud asked drake
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

PostSubject: Re: meeting for first time   meeting for first time I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:36 pm

"Well nothing just jaming out you?" Drake was now wondering why he would ask a question like that.
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: meeting for first time   meeting for first time I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:38 pm

"oh ok i was just taking my run in thr forest and did not think anyone whould be here"claud said
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

PostSubject: Re: meeting for first time   meeting for first time I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:23 pm

"Well I feel like running may I join you?" Drake liked to train anything that involved training like running was fun for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting for first time   meeting for first time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting for first time
Page 1 of 1