Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Seth Littlewolf's Room.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Seth Littlewolf's Room. Empty
PostSubject: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Seth Littlewolf's Room. WapatomicaBed

Last edited by Amie on Sat May 22, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Male Posts : 210

Character sheet
EX:
Seth Littlewolf's Room. Left_bar_bleue20/100Seth Littlewolf's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Seth Littlewolf's Room. Left_bar_bleue20/1000Seth Littlewolf's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Seth Littlewolf's Room. Left_bar_bleue50/1000Seth Littlewolf's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Seth carried Amie to his room, cause it was a shorter walk, and laid her on the bed. He smiled, and said,"I love you, more than you will ever know, I love you." And he kissed her, pulling her towards him, and hugging her tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Amie smiled, blushing as she kissed him back."I love you to Seth.."
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Seth Littlewolf's Room. Left_bar_bleue20/100Seth Littlewolf's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Seth Littlewolf's Room. Left_bar_bleue20/1000Seth Littlewolf's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Seth Littlewolf's Room. Left_bar_bleue50/1000Seth Littlewolf's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Seth smiled as well, and slid a little necklace around her neck. It was a Gold Chain with a Charm of an Angel holding a Bow. He smiled, and said, "You need sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Amie giggled, smiling."Alright, as long as I can sleep in your arms."She blushed smiling.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Seth smiled, holding her close, sighing he began to play with her hair, twisting it, running his hands through it, kissing her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later that day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amie, you awake hun?" He asked quietly, playing with her nipples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:34 am

Amie giggled, moving around."Yesss I amm."
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Seth smiled, and tickled her lightly, and kissed her again, holding her close to him, "I feel another wave coming on, love." He said, moving his fingers around her nipples, kissing them, and going all the way down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Amie giggled smiling."Ooooooooooo yay!"She giggled more smiling.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Seth smiled, and led himself to the soft spot, kissing the top lightly, and still rubbing her breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Amie giggled more, smiling, shivering when he kissed it.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Seth, smiling, looked at her, and winked, sliding his tongue along the outside petals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Amie shivered, trembling alittle, her legs moving around."Oh... God... Setttttttth."She moaned.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:54 pm

Seth kept doing this, and massaging her nipples, finally he couldn't take it, he flipped around, into the Sixty Nine Position, showing her a rather large penis,"If you want to, you can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Amie giggled, and licked the head, slowly starting to suck on it.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Seth groaned a bit, and put his tongue deep into her wet pussy, loving the taste, and began to lick all over the place in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Amie groaned, deep throating him, gagging loudly.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Seth seemed to buck towards her face with each downward thrust of her head, and he made sure she got as much pleasure. He seemed to try and put his entire tongue into her pussy, and pull it out, and repeat that process. He got to the point where he was about to cum, and flipped her around, not asking this time, just diving in, and stimulating her, slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Amie cried out in pain as he did,
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Seth looked at her, and kissed her, saying,"Sorry for the surprise attack, love. Didn't mean for it to hurt." He kissed her again, and moved slowly inside of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Amie kissed him back, smiling alittle."I=Its alright."
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Seth gained momentum, and got going deeper, and faster, groaning, and grunting the entire time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Amie moaned lloudly, calling his name."Seeethhh~~!!!!!!!!!!!"SHe screamed, feeling her self cumming.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Seth felt her quivering, and went faster, feeling himself coming to the end of his rope himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Amie moaned."Seeeth... Oh... God... Yessssss!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Littlewolf's Room.   Seth Littlewolf's Room. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth Littlewolf's Room.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next