Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Killing spree.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet
EX:
Killing spree. Left_bar_bleue40/1000Killing spree. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Mana:
Killing spree. Left_bar_bleue30/1000Killing spree. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
HP:
Killing spree. Left_bar_bleue60/1000Killing spree. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Zane Hataro walked down a blood-pathed beach with corpses lying on the ground, sand, and some smashed through the ice covering the sea. His right-hand was covered in some frozen blood from some earlier kills he did by impaleing two people through the heart and pulling the organ out hole then throwing it at the oceane. With good eye-sight, the two hearst ripped out could still be seen far off over some ice. Zane sighed to himself as he continued looking around. Why the hell there was so many people on a frozen sea shore, he didn't fucking know. In the last fourty minutes he had reached a total of 99 kills. Had twenty minutes to get one more kill to hit one-hundred. However, Zane didn't see any people around the area. He thought to himself that he might have killed everyone in the area since only eleven of the kills were on the sea-shore and all the rest were off in the city. He needed his kills to be un-seen by high amounts of people as well, which limited him from just continueing to kill more people off in the city. He charged some electrical waves in his hand causing the blood to slowly un-freeze and drip off his skin into the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Male Posts : 40

Character sheet
EX:
Killing spree. Left_bar_bleue20/100Killing spree. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Killing spree. Left_bar_bleue20/1000Killing spree. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Killing spree. Left_bar_bleue50/1000Killing spree. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Sora had been sitting upon a nearby tree, hidden by the leaves. He was laying back on the branch against the trunk of the tree watching the massacre. Sora knew there was no saving them. They were too weak to defend themselves and there were too many to protect. Sora watched as the last person was quickly dispatched. He watched with interest as the ice on this half breeds hand began to melt.

Interesting. But still. Why kill so many innocent? It is not right. Thought Sora. He sighed and then hopped down, quietly using the wind to soften his landing. He was a good thirty feet from Zane. Sora began to slowly clap as he watche Zane and leaned back against the tree.
Back to top Go down

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Kami watched in a distences as she seen all the people die, and winced alittle."How could someone kill so many... And look as if he didn't care Jamie?"Kami sighed as her tail moved around, with her right ear twiching slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Zane heard the clapping coming from the southern direction and slowly turned around to see a person in the distance. "Heh, well, theer is my one-hundreth kill" he thought to himself. Without any hesitation in preperation for his assault on the mortal, he had assumed the man was just a normal human and raised his right-arm forward while extending his pointetr and index finger in the human's direction. Small electrical volts ran across his skin and made a jolting noise in the air from the focusing of electrical currents. Zane toke a second to aim at the human and them smirked while muttering something to himself before firing a thin bolt of electrical energy at the man from his fingers. This bolt had an extremly fast speed that hit near that of sound it self, but didn't have much power to it. However, in assumption to the thought of it being an average human, he thought it would be enough to shock the man to death. His aim was a bit off because of the distance, so it would end up hitting one of the shoulders or arms if it managed to make contact while the original aim was for the heart. This was because Zane was adjusted to close-range fire not so much long unless it was lightning storming and he had the entire storm for range use.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Sora heard the crackle of energy and what he said. Sora's eyes narrowed and focused on his hand. Just before the shot was made, Sora moved to the left of the tree. A second later, the electrical attack hit the tree, leaving a scorch mark and a small, growing flame on the tree trunk.

"That wasn't very nice," said Sora as he looked at Zane more carefully. He made sure to keep his eye on him and his ears on the sound of electicity. He also grabbed the hilt of his blade sihe could quickly draw his blade.
Back to top Go down

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Kami watched to two, and blinked, as she jumped down, her tail moved faster, she gotten close to the two, what seemed to be a fight."W-Whats going to happen?"
"Kami-Chan... Their going to fight..."
Kami's left ear twiched and blinked a few times, and sat down, her eyes moving to one of them, then back to the other.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Zane looked over at the human who had just barely evaded his last attack and heard what the being had said. In response, he yelled over to the man in a murderous tone. He was not intending on missing the one hundreth kill. "Ya think? I don't really give a shit.". Zane put his right-hand into his right-pant's pocket and pulled out a blood covered knife he had stole from one of the people he killed earlier. It was a Steleto knife that was commonly used by the Al Capone gang. It had no blade at first, but could have it's blade easily drawn out by pressing a small button on the bottom of it. The knife was also rather small, but also very lethal. It was able to cut inbetween ribs to hit vital organs and could cut deep enough to slice out some organs. Zane raised his right-hand thumb over the red-button and pressed down on it swiftly bringing the blade out. It was aboutan eight inch long blade with sharp edges.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:13 pm

"I don't appreciate you killing people for no good reason. I don't appreciate killing at all," said Sora as he looked over at the blade. He sniffed the air and caught the scent of another presence. He then spoke loud enough for her to hear. "You might want to take cover."

Sora then drew his blue, glowing sword and held it with both hands. He kept it at the ready, his eyes focused on the man ahead. "I do not wish to fight you. But I will if I have to," said Sora as he put one foot ahead of the other.
Back to top Go down

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Kami twiched when he said that, knowing he knew she was there, Kami moved away, and up the closest tree to watch what was about to happen, as she did, her tail was cut and she tried out in pain, holding it tightly against her breasts."Owwwie!"She sniffled and petted it.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Zane smirked and looked directly at the blade the human was weilding. "Well well,....Let's just see if that can manage to block my assault. Heh, i doubt it.". He pressed his feet firmly against the ground beneath him and looked at the area around his opponent looking for any objects he could take to his advantage. He already knew of the girl in the arae, but didn't bother to acknowledge her existence. Once he picked a target it was kill them above anything else. Zane dashed off from his spot on the ground moving at near thrity miles an hour toward the human. He prepared his Steleto and waited a few moments before entering close-range proximity. Once entering one foot of distance, Zane thrusted his arm forward in a rotational stab aimed for the heart in attempt to end the match quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Sora focused on the path he took. It was difficult to change directions on sand. Sora waited and righ when he got within range of his blade, he ducked the blade and pushed his sword upward toward Zane's gut, hoping to use Zane's own speed against him and do a simple dodge while Zane's speed allowed the blade to be forced into his gut cleanly.
Back to top Go down

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Kami stayed still, watching them. Her ears twiching slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Zane was ssupecting a counter attack such as this, but didn't know how it would be executed. After the man ducked, Zane smirked and with-in 0.23 seconds, swung his knee at the blade's flat side streight on a quorter-second before it made contact with his gut. it was through this he wanted to knock the blade out of the man's hand or atleast knock it off course. After all, Zane was moving at high-speed to enchance the force on knockback as well as higher natural strength then the average person.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Sora's grip slackened, but held as the blade was knocked away with such force. Sora went with he blade to keep hold of it, and in the process, his legs came in the way of Zane's legs. Meaning, since one leg was off the ground, he would most likely trip over Sora's legs and go tumblig forward.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Zane triped over the man's legs and with the remainder if his speed goes a distance of three meters before falling into the sand. Before making contact with the sand, he turned around while in the air and looked at the human. He hit the sand and slid on it for a second before stopping. Zane got up off the sand a few seconds later and dusted the sand off his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Sora gripped his sword with one hand and used the other to push himself up onto his feet. "Nice block," commented Sora as he gripped his sword with both hands again. He lowered his sense of touch to where he could barely feel any pain, though he would still feel some of it. "Do we have to fight?" asked Sora, seeming braver than most humans would when facing someone who killed so many people and with such speed and abilities.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Zane reached into his left pocket with his left hand and pulled out a normal throwing dagger about six inchs long. He pulled his left-arm back with the dagger in hand and threw it full force at the man right between the eyes. It was close enough for Zane's aim to be somewhat accurate and hit anywhere from the target, to the forhead. After throwing the dagger, Zane focused electrical energy in his feet and waited for the human's response.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:18 pm

As the blade was being drawn, Sora started to take in a deep breath. He waited and as soon as the blade was raised and thrown, Sora let out a long stream of pressurized air, manipulating it to condense and spin. This woud most like either knock away the blade or send it back at Zane with the blast of condensed air.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:26 pm

As the blast of pressurized air came out of the human's mouth and moved toward the stelleto, Zane activated one of his speed enchancement techniques . A burst of electricity shot out of his feet allowing him to move at speeds of eight hundred miles an hour. Firstly, e moved a slight bit to the right then dashed forward getting next to the human in almost less then a second. Once getting close tthe human he pointed his pointer-finger at the man and shot two conjoined bolts of electrical energy at him point-blank at eight hundred miles an hour as well. Zane stoped his use of the speed enchancer after this and came to an abrupt stop five feet away from where he had fired the shots.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:33 pm

Sora cursed as Zane came up behind him. Then as the shots of electric energy struck him, he tried to bring up his sword. He flew backwards, across the sand, his shirt smoking. He cringed in pain and felt as the electricity surged through his body. For a moment, he was paralyzed, but then he slowly started gaining his movement back. His arm was sore from the attack, and would be making him feel immense pain if he hadn't lowered his sense of touch. He lifted his head and gripped his sword tightly in his hand as he looked at Zane. "I won't... let you beat me..." said Sora as he attempted to get onto his knees.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Zane was panting slightly from the constant use of energy in such a short period of time a few seconds ago. He looked at the knocked down human and smirked and how much damage the strikes did from point-blank. Zane waited a few more seconds and shruged off his fatigue as the human spoke. " Hhe, you really think that.........Well then, guess you're gona be disapointed." Zane extended his right-arm and opened his hand. He charged several electrical waves together at the center of his hand creating a small sphere of electricaly charged energy. The energy shocked the air around it and sliowly grew larger as more electricity was charged. After Zane had fully charged this attack and used it, it would leave him with only a third of his elemental energy left to use.
Back to top Go down

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:26 pm

As Kami watched them, she screamed, jumping down from the tree."STOP IT! YOUR GOING TO KILL EACHOTHER!"She cried out, running inbtween the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:33 pm

Sora stood and then let go of his sword with one hand holding onto it now. He held it in his right hand, and with his left he swung it in her direction. "You're going to die if you get in his way," said Sora as a large blast of wind went straight for Kami, to knock her off her feet and land her on the soft sand farther away. "Please don't get in the way," said Sora. Sora grabbed his blade with both hands again, and then waited for Zane.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Zane ignored the girl speaking and continued to charge his electrical atatck. More and more volts poured into a small sphere and made an electrical ball in his hand. The electricity crackled in the air and covered his entire hand. " Now.....It is time... I end this." he said as the energy finished creating the massiv electrical charge.
Back to top Go down

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:44 pm

Kami fell to the sond, and whimpered. Still watching them, as tears fell down her face.
"What am I going to do?! Their going to kill eachother!"
"Let me in... I'll do something..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killing spree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing spree.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: The Sea Side :: The Sea Shore.-
Jump to: