Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Inoto
Newcomer

Male Posts : 130

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Inoto was walking around, not even knowing where he was going, when he was surrounded by a group of teens, no older than himself. Swiftpaw was right beside him growling, but that didn't help, it just made the kids leer. And Inoto was not in the forest, so, he was powerless.

Last edited by Inoto Shikuri on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Inoto smiled, before she surprised him with a kiss that momentarily stopped his pounding, he kissed her back with as much passion as she did him, and started moving again, while kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

Female Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:31 pm

The young hunter woman moaned into the kiss. As she arched her back. This made her body move closer to his, she broke the kiss slightly as she breathed heavily. The next movement though had made her moan out his name again, but quite louder this time.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Inoto smiled, and kissed her, wanting nothing more than to make her happy again, he began moving faster.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Ame kissed him back with as much as she could. Groaning as she then felt herself starting to tighten around his member. Feeling her climax coming. She nibbled on his lip, as she tried to forget the feeling of herself tightening.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Inoto was about to climax himself, he grabbed her hips, and went deeper, as deep as he could into her, kissing her, and going faster.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Ame held onto his shoulders as she then dug her nails into his shoulders slightly, moaning louder feeling him go deeper and deeper. She kissed him back before she then felt herself 'release'.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Inoto felt her release, and released his load inside her. Panting he kissed her again, pulling himself out of her, "Ame, I love you."
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:50 pm

"S-shikuri ... I love you as well..." She said in a soft tone. She kissed him softy , her eyes grew tried slightly. "A-and you .... are the only one to call me Shinrin ..."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Inoto looked at her, smiling, "Okay love, rest, I will see you in the morning, Shinrin." He kissed her, putting a blanket over them, he watched as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Ame nodded her head as she then laying her head against his chest. Her eyes finally closed - falling into a rare deep sleep.

---

Ame's breathing was soft and calming, as she laid on her side holding the blanket close to her body as she felt something move to cause her a slight chill.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:59 pm

Inoto was curled up next to her, but woke up, going to start the fire, and cook breakfast.
Breakfast was Bacon, and eggs for Shinrin, and an assortment of Fruits and vegetables for Himself.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Ame yawned as she rolled over on her side before she opened her Orange eyes, only slightly. She sat up from the ground floor - a tint of a smile was on her face. She noticed that Inoto was not next to her, though she knew he could take care of himself. Ame yawned again before she reached out and grabbed a shirt, mainly being Inoto's shirt and put it on so she may not be as cold. She stood up and rubbed her eyes, noticing the shirt was slightly big on her. She smelled something cooking - and walked toward the scent before she saw her love.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Inoto smiled, and said, "Morning, love." Flipping Bacon onto a plate, he set it on a Table, along with the eggs. And began eating his fruits, and vegetables, "Breakfast is served." He said.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Ame smiled as she nodded her head and lightly kissed the side of his head. "Morning, hun." She said softy as she then started to eat what he had made. She hummed softy finding it very good.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Inoto chuckled, and said, "I don't usually cook meat, actually, I never do, but... I figured your an omnivore, so... I gave a crack at it." He chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Ame chuckled as well, smiling at him. She didn't eat everything though. She got up and moved next to him - taking a piece of his food and nibbled on it. "Oh, no worries. I'll eat whatever you'd make."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Inoto smiled, and transeferred her from a Chair into his lap, "My god your light." He chuckled, kissing her spine lightly, wearing no shirt.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm

"Oh really, I never noticed." Ame said, chuckling as she smiled. Ame moved a bit around in his lap before she got comfy and leaned back into his chest, still nibbling on a piece of fruit.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Inoto chuckled, and said, "So how do you like my Bark shirt?" His lilting accent was teasing right now, and he realized they were still conversing in Elvish, He said, "And how do you know so much of the Faerie Language?" He said, chuckling a bit, speaking in elvish still.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm

"Quite comfy truthfully. Its better then nothing." Ame said as she licked the juices from the fruit. Ame leaned her head back and looked at Inoto and smiled softy. "I've traveled around for a while before coming here. I've stayed in villages and learned your language."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Inoto smiled, "I was born in a Village in California, in the Redwood Forest, Trenti Vavanta, been there?" He asked, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:35 pm

"I think I have been. Quite a lovely place. I would love to see it again." Ame said with a soft look on her face. Ame chuckled and turned her head to look at him. She smirked slightly before she then moved in his lap again before she was then turned around facing him.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 pm

Inoto chuckled, and said, "Yeah, my moms name was Daetra Leaftalker, she was the village holy woman... And kinda ditsy." He said with a sigh, then she turned, and he asked, "Whats on your mind, Shinrin?"
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 pm

"You're mother seemed quite a lovely person. If ever one day, I wouldn't mind meeting her." Ame said, thinking over a mother - made her wonder what her mother would've been like. Ame then smiled and nuzzled his neck softy. "I'm not quite sure."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Inoto chuckled, and said, "My mom left me with my dad, who soon died after I turned eighteen, and stopped physically Aging. That's the one problem with me, I don't age, I stay eighteen forever." He smiled, and said, "I think I know whats on your mind." And he kissed her lightly, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next