Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inoto
Newcomer

Male Posts : 130

Character sheet
EX:
Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- Left_bar_bleue0/0Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- Left_bar_bleue20/20Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- Left_bar_bleue50/50Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- Empty
PostSubject: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Inoto was walking up the path, not sure what was happening to him lately. He was married, and had a kid on the way. His life was the best ever, and yet he had a nagging sensation today.
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Male Posts : 445

Character sheet
EX:
Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- Left_bar_bleue0/0Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- Left_bar_bleue20/20Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- Left_bar_bleue50/50Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:34 pm

claud was walking up the path with his red eyes looking at the ground of the path and hey ran into some"oh sorry"claud said
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Inoto's purple eyes saw Red, and asked, "Are you a hunter?", before Swiftpaw started to growl.
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:40 pm

"no i am not "claud said look at the boy
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Inoto looked at him, and immediately the Animals in the Path got agitated. Inoto was talking to them. He told the male, "Your a Vampire, the exact OPPOSITE, of a Faerie Elf." He said, malice edging on his voice.
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:46 pm

"no i am not only a vampire i am a human to so i am really a half breed"claud said with no emotion in his face.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Inoto looked at him, and said, "I to am a halfbreed, Fifty four years old, and stronger in Forest Magic than you ever will be in any of your magics." He said, tauntingly. He REALLY hated this guy.
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:52 pm

"good me more then 400 years old looks young power speed and strength almost stronger than a hunter will ever be"claud said looking at boy"this guy is annoying me"
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Inoto growled, and said, "Yes, but, not faster than an Elf." He went behind the guy, and said, "Elves are faster in nature than in the city." He went to his previous position, and said, "I really don't like you, so go fuck yourself."
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 pm

"i don't care and why even tho i don't care"claud said
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Inoto looked at him with an even stare, and said, "You are half of a tool made of Necromancy, and Nature itself is wondering why your alive."
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 pm

"because i use to care about Nature"claud said now looking at the ground again "i use to care about every thing"
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 am

Inoto looked at him, and sighed, "Wow, your really not going to fight me, are you? Pussy." He said, trying to get this guy to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 am

claud look at the boy and said"like i said i don't care anymore so that means i don't fall for your dumb temtatsions to get somebody to fight or anything"then looked at the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:38 am

Inoto got sick of this guys no care attitude, and sent a whole flock of Falcons after him, saving the Wolves for last, and growing trees in a ring around them, tall, and so closely packed, you couldn't get a piece of paper between them.
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 am

claud got tired of this guy and saw the flock of falcons and took out his sword and started to cut them up"i don't care anymore for this dang thing i still some what love and why do u want to fight me so badly"claud said cutting the last flacon"and look what u made me do u made me kill animals that did not want to fight"
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:44 am

Inoto looked at him, and said, "They wanted to fight, trust me, they wanted to fight. And I want to fight you to wipe you off the face of this planet before my child is born." He said, looking at him with a steely glare.
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 am

"what did i ever do i never hurt anyone or killed anyone and i ma just tryin to get oveer somethin"claud said "that is why i don't care anymore"
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 am

Inoto just sighed, and said, "You REALLY gotta stop not caring, there is a lot to be happy about. By the way, my name is Inoto." He said, smiling a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 am

"well i really do care it is when somethingn happen it got pushed back alittle and my name is claudius but u can call me claud for short"claud said
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:47 am

Inoto walked closer, moving the trees to the side of the path, and looked at Claud with his purple eyes, "You have been hurt. A lot." Not a question.
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:49 am

"yeah that is why my careing is startin to go away and i am not happy about it and the day that happened my eyes changed to blood red and i don't why it happened"he said looking at inoto.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 am

Inoto stepped closer, and said, "Tonight, around seven, go to my tree dwelling. It should be the only Redwood Tree here, and you will meet my wife, and I want you over for dinner, Claudius." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:58 am

claud got up and put his sword back and said"thanks i need a nice dinner i never really eat to be truthfull this will be the first time i have eveer eatin in 400 years"claud said looking at inoto
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:00 am

Inoto smiled, and said, "You think your alone, but look around you, Nothing is ever alone." He said, smiling more, and then he was gone. In reality, he was just running through the woods very very fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-   Fighting? I hope not. -Claud- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting? I hope not. -Claud-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next