Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Kairi Hikaru

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Newcomer
Kairi

Female Cancer Rat
Birthday : 1996-06-24

Character sheet
EX:
Kairi Hikaru Left_bar_bleue0/0Kairi Hikaru Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
Kairi Hikaru Left_bar_bleue20/20Kairi Hikaru Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
Kairi Hikaru Left_bar_bleue50/50Kairi Hikaru Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Kairi Hikaru Studen10
•{your ID number. An admin will put this when you're accepted}•

Kairi Hikaru Anime_girl_14_by_Pieskoe

§♥§Kairi§♥§

“Let me tell you a story. It's a story of the past shaping the future, of reality determining possibilities. It might even be a story of destiny...”

Show us what you are
"Everyone calls himself a friend, but only a fool believes it. Nothing is more common than a name, yet nothing is more rare..."

Full Name: Kairi Desiree Hikaru
Alias/Nicknames:
Species: Angel/Neko (Approved by Celest)
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Show us what you look like
“How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are on the inside of us.”

Skin: Flawless, creamy-porcelain skin.
Hair: Waistlength, wavy, dirty-blonde hair that is often thrown up messily as shown above.
Height: 5''6'
Weight:96 lbs.
Clothing: She is often seen wearing tight corset tops normally in the colors black, bright blues and greens, white, and champagne. White lacing always trails down the sides front and back. For bottoms she wears a small tight skirts or shorts. The skirts almost always has a very short pair or spandex shorts under them so she doesnt "show" when she sits down. White lacing swirls around her lower legs as well as a black anklet around her ankle.
Other:

Kairi Hikaru Butterfly

Show us who you are
“Every person has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change.”

Personality: Kairi almost always happy. Very rarely do you find her with out a smile on her face. Alot of the time she is very hyper even though she doesnt sleep very much. Shes a person who will help you find the sun even on your darkest days. She'll never turn down the chance to help someone out.
Temper: Its's very hard to set her off.

• Her scythe.
  • J =)

Dislikes:

• Blood - but she deals with it.
  • Death - "-"

Bad Habits:

• Tapping her nails on tables.

Show us your talent
“Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off.”

Special Ability: None

Weapon:
She uses her scythe very gracefully and only kills someone with it when she has too.
Kairi Hikaru Scythe

Talents: Drawing
Element Affiliation: Earth

Tell us why you are here
“Time is free, but it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”

Date of Birth: 24th of June
Family: Unknown
History:
She held the small siver locket in her hands. The only thing that let her know that at some time, someone, cared. A small picture of a yound child, probably her, and two neatly printed names were inside, of only which one she could make out to say "Kairi". Her mothers name, or so she guessed. She decided it was pretty and picked it to be hers as well. She didnt understand why she didnt have someone reliable to hold onto like everyone else. Having no one, she was afraid of many as a child. She steered cleer of the humans. For some strange reason she felt that she was different. As if she didnt belong in the same world. She had make her self cozzy in the woods on a small stream. Fending for herself was harder in the beginning, but as she became accostomed to the ways of the forest it became much easier. She had a shelter, a source of food, and most important of all, an extremely broad imagination.
A night came when the sky was especially beautiful. She lay under the stars amazed. The moon was bright orange, reflecting of the small stream. It was a dream, or so she thought. Anything was possible in a dream. She climbed a tree and stood on its highest branch, balancing herself. She looked to the ground and took a breath. She stepped off the branch and began to fall toward the ground quickly. She didnt wanted it. She screamed to wake up in her head. To come to a stop and not be hurt. Just as she though it , she came to an abrupt hault. She lowered to the ground slowly. Seeing her reflection in the stream made her gasp. A pair of beautiful angel wings fluttered on her back, alond with a pair of kitten ears and a fuzzy tail. She admired them for a while and than went to sleep.
She awoke. wings still intact. It wasnt a dream after all. She left her place she had come to know as home and headed toward where the humans lived. After getting many surprised looks, someone she didnt know pulled her to the side and directed her to Narcissus Academy. She arrived hoping for new beginings and to learn more about herself. She was bursting with questions and personality.

Template created by Ravyn{a friend of the admins from other sites © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy, Lost Generations, and others. ID pictures created by Yami{another friend}. All rights belong to their respective creators.

Last edited by Kairi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Asutomi
Newcomer
Yahiko Asutomi

Male Posts : 171

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:09 am

only one affiliation
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Newcomer
Kairi

Female Cancer Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Asutomi
Newcomer
Yahiko Asutomi

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 am

what is sky?
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Newcomer
Kairi

Female Cancer Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 am

Controling clouds, rain, lightning, wind, things like that.
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Asutomi
Newcomer
Yahiko Asutomi

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:46 am

thats more than one element
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Newcomer
Kairi

Female Cancer Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 am

I changed it to something that was on the app.

Last edited by Kairi on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yahiko Asutomi
Newcomer
Yahiko Asutomi

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 am

approved until further notice
Back to top Go down
Alice
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
Alice

Female Sagittarius Posts : 263
Birthday : 2001-11-27

Character sheet
EX:
Kairi Hikaru Left_bar_bleue50/100Kairi Hikaru Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Kairi Hikaru Left_bar_bleue20/1000Kairi Hikaru Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Kairi Hikaru Left_bar_bleue50/1000Kairi Hikaru Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:59 pm

No. Not approved.
I'm sorry but you MUST ask me, or Celest to be a half breed of WHO races that is As you put, Neko/Fairy. You can't. I'm sorry. You should have asked, it's the rules, so untill it is fixed. You cannot roleplay. Picked a race, and only one. It most likely will be neko, unless you put Fairy/Human. But, I really don't want any fairies in this fourm... No to be mean or anything. I'm sorry.

DENIED.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:17 pm

*Sighs.*
Listen.
Your really getting me pissed. I know it said fairy, beacuse I went through it. And now I seen what you said in the CB. So, I guess I'm going to be a bitch, and say no once again. Listen, you should NEVER start something with the head admin. Really, not a smart idea. And, I didn't know you sent me a PM. And, just so you know. My internet has been fucking up and dieing for your info. I didn't leave because you sent me a PM. -_-" I'm not scared of you, I have no reason to be. So, fix the picture to an ANGEL. Not a fairy. Untill then, it's still.

DENIED.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Newcomer
Kairi

Female Cancer Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Ok, I'm not trying to start something with you. I swear on my friken life it said angel/neko. You think it said fairy because the pic. I just typed in pretty angels and that came up and i liked it. Celest did approve for me to be an Angel/Neko (again, I didnt use the word fairy once so your CB must be messed up...) I'm an adimin on other forums so i understand things can get irritating okay? I also never said anything about you being afraid of me so I'm really not sure how you got that in your head... And obviously from my 1st and 2nd PM I've said sorry if I put you in a pisssy modd and i never got a reply, so i dont know maybe you didnt get it? I dont know but just PM me about what I need to do to get approved okay?

Again sorry if its irritating,
Thanks,
Kairi
Back to top Go down
Celest
Admin 1st Year
Celest

Female Posts : 528

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:12 pm

*kneels between the two with her head bowed*
This is my fault! I'm so sorry for accidentally causing this misunderstanding! I approved of the neko/angel hybrid and didn't tell Hime-sama. I'm so sorry for causing this mess.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Newcomer
Kairi

Female Cancer Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Its okay Celest, I was just way confussed! Alice any comment?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:54 am

*Twiches*

Celest, PLEASE PM me when you approve things like that, and I'm sorry for flipping out, I guess it was the picture, and again, I'm sorry. But, an angle/neko.. I'm not so sure. It seems pretty large. But, if you still want to be, I'll approve of it to. Kairi, I'm sorry for bitching, and stuff. I guess I did come off alot head strong, and I'm sorry. T_T So, it is approved, once again, I'm so so so sorry. I'll put my new approved banner after I make it. So, for now.

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kairi Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi Hikaru   Kairi Hikaru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kairi Hikaru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: Student Files-
Jump to: