Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Isumo, Watare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watare Isumo
Admin 1st Year
Watare Isumo

Male Posts : 183

Character sheet
EX:
Isumo, Watare Left_bar_bleue50/100Isumo, Watare Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Isumo, Watare Left_bar_bleue20/1000Isumo, Watare Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Isumo, Watare Left_bar_bleue50/1000Isumo, Watare Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Isumo, Watare Empty
PostSubject: Isumo, Watare   Isumo, Watare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Isumo, Watare Teache10

Isumo, Watare Y

“Let me tell you a story. It's a story of the past shaping the future, of reality determining possibilities. It might even be a story of destiny...”

Show us what you are
"Everyone calls himself a friend, but only a fool believes it. Nothing is more common than a name, yet nothing is more rare..."

Full Name: Watare no Isumo
Alias/Nicknames: Grim Reaper
Species:Human
Sexual Orientation:

Show us what you look like
“How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are on the inside of us.”

Skin: Light
Hair: Blue and just messy and cropped
Eyes: Blue
Height: 4'2
Weight: 89
Clothing: Usually wear a jacket and a white shirt. Sometimes, he just forgot he's wearing a suit (company buisness)
Other: Ear pieced twice on left ear. Wears gold bracelet on his right wrist. Most of the time have headphones on.

Show us who you are
“Every person has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change.”

Personality: Watare is a joker for the most. When he's around his business people and such, he's refine and calm. He seems to be very persuvade too if needed. He can be very strict and sometimes, between his fooling around, he can have some deep meaning in his action. He frank and straight foward. He's still a kid so he's still innocent ^^
Temper: He can snap easily. He's not patient. He doesn't have the time for people's attitude, nor doesn't anyone else.

• Escaping from work
  • pranks

Dislikes:

• people complaining
  • People think differently about him just because he's a kid

Bad Habits:

• Ignoring people
  • Insulting them
  • teasing people

Show us your talent
“Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off.”

Special Ability: reading people's mind. He usually wears his headphones for keeping out the voice. This power can not be turn off. Not to worry much though. As long as he can read the words out of someone's lips, he can understand them.
Strengths

• knows his place (...sometimes >.>)
  • knows who business is who

Weaknesses

• can help but kick people in the shin
  • Insult them when they call him a kid

Weapon: A death scythe. Yeah he's human but the secret truth is that his family is know towards human the grim reaper. This Scythe can bring out his fullest potential power. Though there does come out a price sometimes. When the scythe is brought out, it must taste blood. Anyone's blood, even his own master. If it doesn't, it's power won't come out. It's just a regular scythe that can slash and cut.
Talents: Playing the Violin. Cooking. Planting. He also have a very high IQ and is pass collage level.
Element Affiliation:Darkness

Tell us what you can bring
“Be an opener of doors for such as come after thee.”
Class: History
Place: Either in the East or West wing. I'll take up both human, and other races class if nesserary ^^
Time/Day Most likely to teach I'll mostly be able to teach in the weekends. Weekdays are acceptable also if need. Except Monday. I can't do anything on monday >.<

Tell us why you are here
“Time is free, but it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”

Date of Birth: Nov 29
Family: None. All dead.
History: Watare was only a child when his parents die. He was soon taken the responablity to become the companies president. After a few years, or so, Watare became easily bored with life. His studies are over and all he have that he can do is sign some papers, make sure his companies stay on the top, and if need, kill some people in your way. He wants something more. As he left the company one day to go out of his limo (might I mention unwillingly) a flyer was soon slam on his face and he saw the flyer was about the academy. He decided to take on students. He knew it's not something easily but, what the heck. It could be fun...

Who did you PM? Hime :3 (not exact pmed but she gave me the Ok :3)

Template created by Celest © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy, Lost Generations, and others. All rights belong to their respective creators.

Last edited by Watare Isumo on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watare Isumo
Admin 1st Year
Watare Isumo

Male Posts : 183

Character sheet
EX:
Isumo, Watare Left_bar_bleue50/100Isumo, Watare Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Isumo, Watare Left_bar_bleue20/1000Isumo, Watare Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Isumo, Watare Left_bar_bleue50/1000Isumo, Watare Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Isumo, Watare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isumo, Watare   Isumo, Watare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Isumo, Watare Gk07x10
Back to top Go down

Isumo, Watare
Page 1 of 1