Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Yumi Yakito.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumi Yakito
1st Year
Yumi Yakito

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1994-12-27

Character sheet
EX:
Yumi Yakito. Left_bar_bleue20/100Yumi Yakito. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Yumi Yakito. Left_bar_bleue20/1000Yumi Yakito. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Yumi Yakito. Left_bar_bleue50/1000Yumi Yakito. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Yumi Yakito. Empty
PostSubject: Yumi Yakito.   Yumi Yakito. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Yumi Yakito. Studen10
•{#540000718}•

Yumi Yakito. Inycsy

“Let me tell you a story. It's a story of the past shaping the future, of reality determining possibilities. It might even be a story of destiny...”

Show us what you are
"Everyone calls himself a friend, but only a fool believes it. Nothing is more common than a name, yet nothing is more rare..."

Full Name: Yumi Yakito(no middle name)
Alias/Nicknames: Yu-chan
Species: Demon

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Show us what you look like
“How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are on the inside of us.”

Skin: avatar
Hair: avatar
Eyes: avatar
Height: 5.3
Weight:92 ilbs
Clothing: A standard nurse form when on work, the school uniform when in school, diffrent clothing when on diffrent places.
Other: Her 2 white horns on either side of her head.

Show us who you are
“Every person has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change.”

Personality: Yumi is far from what people, on the school it is, a normal student. She has average grades, a little above the normal students in fact, and she speaks with a normal accent and behaves like any other 15 year old girl, going shooping, smiling, laughing, talking about boys, all that.

The strange thing about her, is that when she gets angry, she tends to attack people without mercy. Yumi finds torturing and killing fun while she is in this state, and it has lead to many students being attacked when she started at the school. The only reason she wasent thrown out was because of her close releationship with anastasia.

Since anastasia, her lover, and their child was killed without yumi knowing, her "evil", side has been taking over more and more recently, she has become unstable and can purpose a danger if you approach her in the wrong way.

Temper: If you wanna make her angry, yell at her, or hit her enough times.

• Eating sweets
  • Killing
    Consuimg souls

Dislikes: {at least two}

• People who are afriad of her
    People who mock her because of her apperance

Bad Habits: {at least one}

• When she breaks out in a rampage

Show us your talent
[font=Times]“Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off.”

Special Ability: One
Strengths of your Ability {at least two. If more, strengths and weaknesses have to balance out}

The vectors: Yumi`s powers are invisible arms, known as "vectors" that can grasp and lift things They can slice and pierce objects as well, which is how she attacks her victems. She has 4 vectors.

• Her vectors cannot be broken
  • They can rip through stone and steel, so tearing a body apart isent a problem
    Cannot be seen by humans or halfbreeds
    Her vectors can lift things up to the weitgh of a normal car.

Weaknesses your Ability{at least two. If more, strengths and weaknesses have to balance out}

If she is blind folded her vectors turns off
    if a spot on her neck is pressed on, she cannot use her vectors for 10 minuts(aka 5 postes, at the fifth post, she wakes up, at the sixth post, she can use her vectors again.
    They are her only weapon and line of defence
    has a range of 5 meters.

Weapon: None
Talents: Reading, sports, dancing.
Element Affiliation: No element

[size=21]Tell us why you are here
“Time is free, but it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”

Date of Birth: 27 june
Family: Her birth father father, mother is dead. She considers Anastasia as her sister, and anastasia`s father as her own father, since she has been living in their mansion ever since she was little.

Since Anastasia is dead, Yumi dosent consider anyone her family, since her birth father left her when she was mere 8 years old.
History:{Please give a good DETAILED description of your characters past. At least one paragraph. Also include how your character came to Narcissus Academy.}

Yumi`s past is unknown for most, the only thing people knows about her past life, is that her mother apperently is dead, but her birth father still lives, through were he is, and why she dosent live with him is unknown. She was found by Anastasia`s father when she was mere 6 years old, sitting on their door step, crying. She was almost naked, her skin very, very pale, her hair short and messed, as if someone had ripped it out, and she looked like she was on the brink of hunger. She was taken inside, and befor Anastasia`s father could say anything, the young anastasia began to comfort Yumi. It was the start of a new life for the young demon.

Today, Yumi is 15 and started on the acadamy when she was 14. Her violent behavier has dropped greatly, and only the older students remebers her violent acts when she started. She still lives with Anastasia, and she refers to her more and more as sister, than of her name.

Since anastasia, her baby, and her lover was killed, Yumi has moved into a dorm room like any normal student, through she keeps to herself most of the time.

Template created by Ravyn{a friend of the admins from other sites © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy, Lost Generations, and others. ID pictures created by Yami{another friend}. All rights belong to their respective creators.

Last edited by Yumi Yakito on Sat May 29, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Male Posts : 55

Character sheet
EX:
Yumi Yakito. Left_bar_bleue50/100Yumi Yakito. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
HP:

Yumi Yakito. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi Yakito.   Yumi Yakito. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Explain 10 minutes in terms of posts and...add another weakness, blindfolding her and pressing the back of her neck is no easy feat. Furthermore, explain to me in detail, what are these "vectors" and what can they do?
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Yumi Yakito. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi Yakito.   Yumi Yakito. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:20 pm

How many vectors does she have? Also your vectors cannot pass through human bodies nor through other people's attacks, in return the term "they cannot be broken" is approved off. The range of said arms will be roughly 5m.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Yumi Yakito. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi Yakito.   Yumi Yakito. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:30 pm

My point above still stands. Approved. I'll throw in my badge when I make it.
Back to top Go down
Alice
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
Alice

Female Sagittarius Posts : 263
Birthday : 2001-11-27

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Yumi Yakito. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi Yakito.   Yumi Yakito. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Oh no!

It seems we have a problem! Although this was done well, their is a few isues. If you don't have a weapon, please just put "No weapon.", also, Anything within the brackets, please get rid of, but the age, and the ID number. We also need a picture of your chacater in your app. Also, if you don't have an element, please put so. Other then this, I see no problem!
Yumi Yakito. Approv14
Back to top Go down
Yumi Yakito
1st Year
Yumi Yakito

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1994-12-27

Character sheet
EX:
Yumi Yakito. Left_bar_bleue20/100Yumi Yakito. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
HP:

Yumi Yakito. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi Yakito.   Yumi Yakito. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:18 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yumi Yakito. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi Yakito.   Yumi Yakito. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumi Yakito.
Page 1 of 1