Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yumi Yakito
1st Year
Yumi Yakito

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1994-12-27

Character sheet
EX:
Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/1000Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/1000Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)   Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

RINNNG! As the bell rang, the doors of the class rooms opend, followed by the sound of many doors oppening, were talking students was oozing out from. These students wasent normal through, most of them looked human, but some had diffrent skin color, others had horns, a few even had wings. The Narcissus Academy was one of its kind when it came to it`s students.

Among the students, a certain demon was sticking out. The girl was wearing a blue shirt that had a V shaped cut down, a light blue shirt under with a tie, a darkblue shirt in the same color as the jacket going to just above her knees, white stockings, and in the end, some flat open flat shoes. But the thing sticking out was her hair. She had long pink hair, red eyes, and a light purple ribbon tied over her end, the ends secrued around her 2 small white horns, covering them complety.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Leonidas
1st Year

Male Posts : 248

Character sheet
EX:
Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/1000Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/1000Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)   Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:09 pm

He smiled at her "Don't be. I also think that you is beautiful" But before he could do anything else. He saw a girl in pink flip flops crashed into him. "You might want to be more careful there" he said to the girl in the flip flops.Then he looked at other boy drink form the water fountain close to them. "The water at this place is always warm"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-04

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)   Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:44 pm

"I agree. They need to really cool down this water." Zero said. He took another sip before he leaned against the lockers. He gave a half-hearted sigh. He was bored on this friday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
1st Year

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)   Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:27 pm

"Bored I see" He placed his left hand on a locker and nodded. Then he could that none of three people were vampires. Next he looked around the making sure nothing else was gonna catch him by suprise. Then he foucs back on Yumi
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Female Posts : 249

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)   Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Hasuhana sucked in her breath when he addressed her, but nodded stiffly before noticing the other boy. If it was possible for her to faint from fear, she would have been unconscious by now, and she looked back and forth between the other three and the rest of the hallway, weighing wether she would risk entering the stream of students leaving and entering other classrooms, or if she would try and maneuver around the boy and girl standing in front of her, and stay close to the wall. She could feel heat rising on her pale cheeks, and she was starting to get distressed. ‘By the goddess… once I get out of here I will never ever go back to the human world,’ she thought.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)   Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Zero looked over at Seishin. She seemed a bit flustered. He walked over to her, looking at her with his soft hazel eyes. "Are you okay?" Zero asked her, with genuine concern. He had a slight smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)   Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Hasuhana froze when the boy by the water fountain walked over to her and asked her something… something about how she was doing? She couldn’t really remember… her gut reaction was just to run, very quickly, away. She shoved that emotion down and nodded, not meeting his eyes. “I… I’m f-f-fine,” she said, stuttering as per usual. ’Why is he smiling?’ she thought, the more irrational part of her brain going into overdrive as she started imagining various reasons why he was smiling. Most of them weren’t pleasant, but she hadn’t really thought about anything pleasant for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)   Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Zero nodded his head. "Good." Zero said. He took a second to look at her aura's of the other two. It seems like he was the only human there. His glowing light blue eyes (which only appear if he is using Aura Sight), dissapeared, and his regular hazel eyes came back. He turned back to Hasuhana. "You seem a little...tense. What's wrong?" Zero asked, genuinely concerned, his face giving a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)   Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Hasuhana stepped back quickly when his eyes changed color, and then realized he was talking to her again. "T-tense... ha ha..." she tried to laugh, but what really came out was a frightened whimper. "N-no... I'm just... a little j-jumpy," she said, forcing a smile that looked like someone grimacing in pain.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)   Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:20 am

Zero didn't touch her. He just smiled. "Calm down a bit. You'll see that life is a lot easier and better if you can just calm down, and see things with eyes not clouded." Zero said, using some wisdom his father told him.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)   Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:59 am

"G-good advice," she said, sweating slightly. Truth be told she normally tried to look at things rationally, but she wasn't feeling very rational right now. She unconsciously played with the sleeve of her sweater as she glanced around nervously, acting not unlike a frightened rodent.
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
1st Year

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)   Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:35 pm

He looked over his shoulder to watched the other two for a bit. Showing a bit of interest. He almost brust out laughing but he manage to keep it under control. He find it funny how the one of them was acting so jumpy. Then he look at the clock at the end of the hallway"I wish time would move faster" he say out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)   Yet anthoder friday(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet anthoder friday(OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2