Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-04

Character sheet
EX:
Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue20/100Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue20/1000Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue50/1000Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- Empty
PostSubject: Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-   Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:01 am

Zero was walking around, going from shop to shop, gathering ingredients for this dish he was planning to make. Since he had been alone for a while and was used to good food, he took it upon himself to cook well. He would wear the chef hat, but refused to wear the apron. His had gotten the final thing on his list to make shrimp/chicken linguni alfredo. He could already taste the food. But that would have to wait. He heard a scream. He carried his food to the source. A woman was about to be kidnapped by two masked men. Zero sighed and sprung into action. He threw his supplies into the air. He moved quickly, knocking out both men with well aimed shots to the sterum and solar plexus. Zero straightened himself and relaxed. He held out his hand and caught his bag, all of his cooking supplies falling into it. "Are you okay?" Zero asked. The woman nodded. "Good, if your hurt, go to the hospital, if not, have a good day." Zero walked off, leaving the woman to walk off in another direction.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Female Posts : 249

Character sheet
EX:
Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue20/100Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue20/1000Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- Left_bar_bleue50/1000Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-   Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Hasuhana was carrying a bag with some toiletries and clothing she had gotten from a thrift store. She heard a yell and several thuds coming from a nearby alley and she peeked her head around the corner, already nervous enough about being out after dark. She dropped the bag when she saw two men drop quickly after getting attacked by another man who seemed to be defending a woman. She felt her stomach drop and she froze as the man walked towards her. She relaxed only slightly when she recognized him from the school, and she started to pick up her bag, hoping to get out of there and back to the school.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-   Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:54 am

Zero walked and recognized Hasuhana. He waved to her and when he got close he said hey. She seemed as jittery as she did at school. "Are you okay?" Zero asked again. He looked over at the two men, groaning in pain on the ground. He sighed. He saw in her eyes that she wanted to ask a question. "Don't worry, they're not dead. They're just knocked out." Zero said, reassuring her.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-   Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:01 am

"F-fine..." she said in response to his question. She looked back at the men, before glancing quickly back at him and sighing slightly, in relief. "Um... w-what happened?" she asked, confused to why he had attacked them in the first place. She picked her shopping bag back up, glad nothing she had gotten had spilled out.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-   Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Zero sighed. "Those two dudes on the ground were gonna kidnap that lady and do...Lord knows what. So I struck before they could do anything." Zero said, readjusting the grocery bag on his shoulder. "Well, I have to leave. I got to hurry and get this food home so I can cook." Zero said, walking past her. "You can join me if you like."
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-   Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Hasuhana swallowed hard, figuring she knew what they were planning, and she looked at the men on the ground with a look full of pure hate, before turning back to Zero. "Um... d-don't you live at the a-academy...? I didn't t-think you n-needed to get food..." she said, panicking slightly. She thought she had covered all her bases coming to the school, but now she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-   Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:45 pm

"Nope. I live in my family home." Zero said. "Since both of my parents are...gone, its my responsibility to uphold the Kaji household." Zero explained, walking to his house.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-   Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:59 pm

"Oh..." she said, walking along besides him. She felt a slight pang of sadness as he mentioned his family, but she pushed that emotion down. "That m-must be nice," she said, still stuttering. She glanced around nervously, an automatic response to being outside at night. "I'm s-sorry to have b-bothered you..." she said, slowing her gait and trying to figure out where exactly she was and how to get back to the school.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-   Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:26 pm

"Its no problem." Zero said, heading to the academy, passing his house. He deducted that she stayed at the academy. The academy wasn't very far from his house, so he didn't mind at all. Within minutes, they arrived at the academy. "Well, here's the academy. I hope to make your company soon." Zero said, bowing respectfully then walking back to his house.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-   Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:58 am

She stopped at the academy, a little surprised when he bowed, and then watched him leave. She sighed, looking back up at the academy, not sure if she hated it or not. She went inside, feeling as though she was walking into the bowels of hell.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-   Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Zero ran back to his house, making sure his food didnt spoil. He started to prepare it quickly. He was going to make his favorite dish, Shrimp/Chicken Linguini Alfredo. He started on the meats first, letting the shrimp boil and the chicken roast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-   Doing.....Stuff -OPEN- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing.....Stuff -OPEN-
Page 1 of 1