Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Zane Hataro's Room.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
Alice

Female Sagittarius Posts : 263
Birthday : 2001-11-27

Character sheet
EX:
Zane Hataro's Room. Left_bar_bleue50/100Zane Hataro's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Zane Hataro's Room. Left_bar_bleue20/1000Zane Hataro's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Zane Hataro's Room. Left_bar_bleue50/1000Zane Hataro's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Zane Hataro's Room. Empty
PostSubject: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Zane Hataro's Room. Cbb55610
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet
EX:
Zane Hataro's Room. Left_bar_bleue40/1000Zane Hataro's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Mana:
Zane Hataro's Room. Left_bar_bleue30/1000Zane Hataro's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
HP:
Zane Hataro's Room. Left_bar_bleue60/1000Zane Hataro's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Zane walked into his dorm room with the hunter girl still following him and waited for her to enter the room as well. It was rather dark in the room, but light enough to see. There was a black sheet over a bed in the right side of the room and there was a flat-screen TV to the north side of the room. Still facing the room, he said to the girl, "Well, this is it....Should be good. The bed is big enough for three people, let alone two . Oh ya, and once you get inside I'd suggest not opening the door back up after I close it.". Zane was going to set a lightning trap to shock the hell out of whoever tryed to open the door form the inside or out so that they would not be interruptted during the time they were doing "something".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Amie smirked, going into his room, moving onto the bed."Ohhh... I like it."She giggles smiling. Licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Zane Hataro's Room. Left_bar_bleue40/1000Zane Hataro's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Mana:
Zane Hataro's Room. Left_bar_bleue30/1000Zane Hataro's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
HP:
Zane Hataro's Room. Left_bar_bleue60/1000Zane Hataro's Room. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Zane closed the door and shot a lightningg charge into the metal knob so hat it would shock anyone who touched it from this point on severely. He then looked back over at the girl and said to her. "Heh, this should be fun." After saying this, Zane began to walk over to her and his bed while taking off his lether jacket and tossing it aside on to a chair that was a few feet next to the flat-screen on the north-side of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Amie giggling, taking her shirt off, as he reached her, she kissed him on lips, starting to un-do his pants. Her mind was in different places, telling her this was a bad thing, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Zane allowed her to un-do his pants sending them dropping down to the floor of tthe room and showing his black boxers he had on. He passtionatly kissed her back while reaching his arms around her and going over to her bra strap and carefully un-doing it. His dick was also starting to slowly turn hard from the thoughts of what he was going to do to her in a few moments in this very bed.

(OOC Lag...needs...2...diiiiiiiiiiie)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Amie smirked, biting his bottom lip lightly, but hard enough to make it bleed, as she sucked on it."Mmmhmmm..."She whispered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Zane let her suck some of his blood while moving his hands down toward her pants and lowered them down off of her body and tossed them over on another chair next to the one he had thrown his jacket on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Amie smirked, as she sat before him, half naked. No bra, but only wearing panties.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Zane toke off his shirtand started to move on top of the girl and on to the bed with a smirk on his face. He reached his right-arm down to her crotch and began to rub her sensative area through her panties with his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Amie shivered, and kissed him deeply, nipping at his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Zane kissed her back and stuck his toung into her mouth and then pressed it against the roof of her mouth. He also started to rub her sensative spot slightly faster and with more force to it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Amie moaned into their kiss, feeling herself getting wetter."Yess...."She whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Zane saw that she was liking this so far and decided to take it to the next level. He reached his hand over the wasteband of her panties and began to take them off of her showing her naked lower regions. After this, he toke his pointer finger and slowly started to press it against her wet sex,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Amie shivered, moving her legs alittle, moaning alittle bit louder."Yessss..."She mummers.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Zane had his dick now in full erection from the sounds and feel of the girl getting horny and a bump could be seen from his boxers in anticipation. Still pressing his toung against the roof of her mouth, he began to insert his finger into her warm entrance and then pull it back out and in a few times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Amie moaned louder, kissing him deeply, knowing he would reach her G spot soon at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Zane pulled his finger out of her pussy with some of her juices stuck on it. He reached down to his boxers and slowly pulled them off showing his fully erect eleven inch member to the naked eye. He then tossed the boxers over by his jacket and broke the kiss for second. " You ready for the real fun?" he asked. It was almost time for the best part of the action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Amie gasped as she seen his member, he was so big."Y-Y-Yes.... I-I-I think..."She said, staring at it.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Zane lowered himself a tad so that his member was right next to her warm sex. In a quick instant, he began to shove it foorwrad into her tight hole fully into her wet pussy. He left it there for a few seconds before kissing the girl once again and slowly sliding his member out, then back into her in repetition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Amie gasped, moaning as he did, tears flowing down her face. She loved the pain and pleasure he was giving her.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Zane started to pick up his movement and thrust into her a bit harder and at a faster pace then before into her sex. This felt good as hell and he thought to himself why the hell he didn't fuck..or rape.. an earth female before now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Amie moaned loudly, calling his name.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Zane then stopped his motion for a moment and reached his hand over to one of her breasts. He began to pinch one of her tits with his hand and pick up to thrusting inside her even faster then before. He wraped his toung around hers .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Amie moaned, moving her tongue with his. Shivering as he pinched her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zane Hataro's Room.   Zane Hataro's Room. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zane Hataro's Room.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next