Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Lance Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance
1st Year

Male Posts : 127

Character sheet
EX:
Lance Night Left_bar_bleue20/100Lance Night Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Lance Night Left_bar_bleue20/100000Lance Night Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100000)
HP:
Lance Night Left_bar_bleue50/100000Lance Night Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100000)

Lance Night Empty
PostSubject: Lance Night   Lance Night I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Lance Night Studen10
•{your ID number. An admin will put this when you're accepted}•

Lance Night Suite110
§♥§{Lance Night.}§♥§

“Let me tell you a story. It's a story of the past shaping the future, of reality determining possibilities. It might even be a story of destiny...”

Show us what you are
"Everyone calls himself a friend, but only a fool believes it. Nothing is more common than a name, yet nothing is more rare..."

Full Name: Lance Night.
Alias/Nicknames: N.A.
Species:Vampire Lord.{Vampire Lord is a vampire who is stronger, faster, and deadier then any other vampire around.} [This also was approved by the headmaster.]
Occupation: Lance is a store owner, and also goes to the academy.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.

Show us what you look like
“How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are on the inside of us.”

Skin: He has a slightly tan color of skin.
Hair: His hair is a shaggy brown color, that does change when he becomes his full vampire self. This changes into a white color of hair.
Eyes: He has a pale, green color of eyes. That also change, much like his hair, into a bright, red color in his right eye, and a lime green color in his left eye.
Height: Lance stands at the height of 6 feet, 11 inches.
Weight: 200 [most in muscel streaght.]
Clothing: Lance wears mostly fancy clothing, such as a suit when he is working in his resturant. Which is a dark over top, and a cream color shirt, he wears black pants, to match his over top, and a tie, with white gloves, he is found, in his free time to wear a button up shirt.[That is never really buttoned up.] and tight leather pants.
Other: Lance has a tatoo on his back, this tatoo is a dark, black pentagram, that holds the soucre of his powers.

Show us who you are
“Every person has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change.”

Personality: Lance looks sweet, and kind. But really is an ass hole, who loves to kill. Pain in one of his favorite things to do. But, under this badass cover, he is a sweet, kind, loving guy. But, this part of Lance almost NEVER comes out. It's hard for people to know the real Lance, but some times. Some people get to know that kind, sweet loving side. Lance is very protive when it comes to people he cares about. But it only shows when he sees one of them getting in trouble, or getting hurt. Lance will act, and sometimes, does kill.

Although Lance has that badass extearier, he does have that kind side, with his kind side, he is found poofing in flowers, candy or almost anything to make someone he loves, or cares about, happy.

Temper:{ It is very hard to get Lance angery, but when he is, it isn't a very pretty site, he normally kills, or hurts other people.

_♦️_ Likes:

• Blood.
  • Killing.
  • Pain.
  • Hurt.
  • His lover.
  • His friends.

_♦️_ Dislikes:

• Happiness
  • Kindness.
  • The good type of love.
  • Nice people.

_♦️_ Bad Habits: Lance is often found looking into nothing, and forgetting about things other people say.

Show us your talent
“Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off.”

Special Ability: Is able to cast spells to make other people happy.
Strengths of your Ability {at least two. If more, strengths and weaknesses have to balance out}

• Friends
  • Lovers
  • Love.

Weaknesses your Ability{at least two. If more, strengths and weaknesses have to balance out}

• Hurt.
  • Sadness
Weapon: Lance is his own weapon.
Talents: Killing, hurting, hunting. :]
Element Affiliation:{Fire

Tell us why you are here
“Time is free, but it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”

_♦️_ Date of Birth: June The 17 of 1800's.
_♦️_ Time Origin: 1800's.
_♦️_ Origin World: Earth.
_♦️_ Parentage: Killed.
_♦️_ Siblings: Unknown.
_♦️_ History:
James was born in the 17 of June, in the 1800's, his family was one of the riches around during that time. James soon found himself knowing why they were so rich, his mother and father were over 9000 years old, have had been around for a very, very long time. They were vampires, wich made James, also a vampire. He fed off his nanny, and other people who came around him. He got anything, and everything he wanted, he was able to cast spells, which only made it seven times easier to do so, after James turn 21, he stopped ageing. And staid the way he looked on his 21 birthday.

Years later, James found him self living the life of a king, being able to have any girl he wanted, he was known as a play boy, but, once he started dating one girl, he staid with her, untill he got bored, and killed her. Girl's went missing, but no one cared really, and James just went on with his life.

Template created by Ravyn{a friend of the admins from other sites © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy, Lost Generations, and others. ID pictures created by Yami{another friend}. All rights belong to their respective creators.

Last edited by Lance on Sun May 23, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Lance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Night   Lance Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Male Posts : 55

Character sheet
EX:
Lance Night Left_bar_bleue50/100Lance Night Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Lance Night Left_bar_bleue20/1000Lance Night Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Lance Night Left_bar_bleue50/1000Lance Night Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Lance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Night   Lance Night I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Dear me. A hacker...appproving? My my. This is not approved. Lance you are suspected of being the hacker. There will be retribution.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-24

Character sheet
EX:
Lance Night Left_bar_bleue70/100Lance Night Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Mana:
Lance Night Left_bar_bleue20/1000Lance Night Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Lance Night Left_bar_bleue50/1000Lance Night Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Lance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Night   Lance Night I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:17 pm

Lance Night 2008-10-12-119410-1-1-1-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/LostPath
Sponsored content

Lance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Night   Lance Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lance Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: Student Files-
Jump to: