Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Walk On the Other Side

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat
Birthday : 1996-12-24

Character sheet
EX:
Walk On the Other Side Left_bar_bleue70/100Walk On the Other Side Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Mana:
Walk On the Other Side Left_bar_bleue20/1000Walk On the Other Side Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Walk On the Other Side Left_bar_bleue50/1000Walk On the Other Side Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Walk On the Other Side Empty
PostSubject: Walk On the Other Side   Walk On the Other Side I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:39 pm

A person, who looked very much like Kyoko walked down the hallways. Having the clothes that she wore, the headphones and scarf to go along with it as well. But something was very off. The eyes, the warm amber eyes now were darkened and seemingly cold. She walked with almost grace, something thought a demon like herself never had. Kei - the demon of Kyoko's dreams was walking the halls inside her very own body. As that Kyoko rested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/LostPath
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Walk On the Other Side   Walk On the Other Side I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Drake was found walking in the halls with his back pack on. Ya it's the the new style wear your back pack. He came to a halt when he saw Kyoko who looked different from before. Darker. ".... Kyoko are you ok." He said with worry. Maybe something happened? Drake had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Walk On the Other Side Left_bar_bleue70/100Walk On the Other Side Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Mana:
Walk On the Other Side Left_bar_bleue20/1000Walk On the Other Side Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Walk On the Other Side Left_bar_bleue50/1000Walk On the Other Side Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Walk On the Other Side   Walk On the Other Side I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:10 pm

Kei came to a stop - when hearing Kyoko's name. That was one think she hated. Being in another person's body, and being mistaken for them. Kei looked over her shoulder towards the boy. Not bothering to act like Kyoko. "Kyoko isn't around at the moment, please come back when she is." Kei said in a thick smirk like sound in her voice. She then kept walking not bothering to face the little person.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Walk On the Other Side   Walk On the Other Side I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Drake knew that there was something wrong with her so he followed her as she walked away. "Wait who are you some kind of demon of Kyo's it's obviously not kyo so who are you and don't play dumb." Drake stood before her making come to a halt. A couple students walked by glaring but drake didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko Kei
1st Year
Kyoko Kei

Female Capricorn Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Walk On the Other Side   Walk On the Other Side I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:03 am

Kei stopped sort and looked at the boy with a emotionless face, that only had the appearance of boredem. Dark Amber eyes blinked, wondering why this person was wondering and worried about the reason that she was here, and that Kyoko was not. "I'm her Demon, yes. But that gives no reason to get involved." Kei said harshly before she continued to walk by going around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk On the Other Side   Walk On the Other Side I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk On the Other Side
Page 1 of 1