Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-04

Character sheet
EX:
Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- Left_bar_bleue20/100Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- Left_bar_bleue20/1000Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- Left_bar_bleue50/1000Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- Empty
PostSubject: Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only-   Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Zero layed there on the ground, staring at the clouds above. He watched as went by slowly, not caring about the world below them. He had just gotten done with his training, his accuracy, speed, distance, and power of his hadoken had increased. He had his shirt off, revealing his bare chest, because he was hot from training. He felt the breeze rush past him, shaking the trees. He gave a contentful sigh. This was the life, just relaxing in a stress free enviorment, not a care in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only-   Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Amie yawned, as she walked along the woods, bored.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- Left_bar_bleue20/100Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- Left_bar_bleue20/1000Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- Left_bar_bleue50/1000Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only-   Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Zero layed there, thinking and caring about nothing. He just wanted to enjoy this moment and relax. He sighed contently, wishing he didn't have to go to work tomorrow at the new Gamestop that was opened a couple blocks from his house. But he pushed that out of his mind, going back into a fully relaxed state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only-   Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Amie yawned, and jumped into a tree, looking out across the woods."God, it's really boring!"She sighed, and laid on a branch.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only-   Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Zero sat up straight, hearing a voice. "Is anyone here!" Zero yelled, confused a bit. He was convinced that he was the only one in the woods today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only-   Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Amie blinked as she heard someone yell, and jumped down from the tree, landing infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only-   Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Zero backed up some, surprised that she landed infront of him. "Um, hello." Zero said, giving a little wave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only-   Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:53 pm

"Hello."Amie muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only-   Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Zero went back to sit where he was at, bathed in the sunlight. He dried himself off with his towel and put back on his shirt and his jacket. "My name is Zero Kaji. Its a pleasure to meet you." Zero said, with his usual warmness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only-   Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting another Hunter -Amie Only-
Page 1 of 1