Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Killing spree.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet
EX:
Killing spree. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/1000Killing spree. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Mana:
Killing spree. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/1000Killing spree. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
HP:
Killing spree. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/1000Killing spree. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)

Killing spree. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Killing spree.   Killing spree. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Zane Hataro walked down a blood-pathed beach with corpses lying on the ground, sand, and some smashed through the ice covering the sea. His right-hand was covered in some frozen blood from some earlier kills he did by impaleing two people through the heart and pulling the organ out hole then throwing it at the oceane. With good eye-sight, the two hearst ripped out could still be seen far off over some ice. Zane sighed to himself as he continued looking around. Why the hell there was so many people on a frozen sea shore, he didn't fucking know. In the last fourty minutes he had reached a total of 99 kills. Had twenty minutes to get one more kill to hit one-hundred. However, Zane didn't see any people around the area. He thought to himself that he might have killed everyone in the area since only eleven of the kills were on the sea-shore and all the rest were off in the city. He needed his kills to be un-seen by high amounts of people as well, which limited him from just continueing to kill more people off in the city. He charged some electrical waves in his hand causing the blood to slowly un-freeze and drip off his skin into the ground below.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Male Posts : 40

Character sheet
EX:
Killing spree. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Killing spree. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Killing spree. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/1000Killing spree. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Killing spree. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/1000Killing spree. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Sora needed to wait just a little longer till he could use his plan. But he somehow needed to draw the man closer.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Male Posts : 210

Character sheet
EX:
Killing spree. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Killing spree. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Killing spree. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/1000Killing spree. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Killing spree. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/1000Killing spree. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:20 pm

Seth Grinned, and Shot out of the Water faster than you could utter a word, and Shot straight for Zane, Aiming toward Sora.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Killing spree. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/1000Killing spree. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Mana:
Killing spree. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/1000Killing spree. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
HP:
Killing spree. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/1000Killing spree. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Zane watched as Seth came moving toward him. He decided the best course of action would be to block since there was a chance of a dodge failing while his speed was lowered form fatigue and the angels was raised by the transformed state. he raised his stelleto forward infront of the charging angel and awaited impact. Once the angel made contact with it's ice-surrounded state, Zane was quickly pushed back over the sand toward Sora. He barely was able to keep himself from falling, but managed to stay on his feet whiel continuously being moved back. He thought for a second and then decided it was about time he used it.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Seth broke the ice, spraying Ice Shards everywhere, he looked at Zane, and went into his full Angel Form, he said, "Zane, you will pay for all the lives you have taken this day. Let it be known, that I do not wish to do this, but must." And he raised his Sword, pointed at Zane, and Sent ice Shards from it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Sora needed more wounds to appear on Zane so he could make his move more effective, so instead of doing what he planned, we waited for the opportune moment.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Zane merely smirked as the ice shards came at him. He watched the shards carefully before they made contact with his body and moved his stelleto accordingly to block any of the shards that could hit vital points. Several of the shards still cutt into his body, but not at any serious spots. "[color=red]Well, angel. I didn't want to kill you this early, but it looks like I have to. Now, what you are about to face will make you wish you never cam here and never came to this damned world at all.....Selo do condenado....... ter ido e desaparecen."

Zane jumped back a few feet away from the angel then threw the stelleto in his hand to the sand-ground. A black energy slowly began to pour out from beneath him and slowly rise up around him. The energy was as black as the deepest, darkest, and most blood filled areas in hell and covered his appearance. More energy formed and started to encase his entire body in a large sphere of demonic energy. The last thing showing of him was his right-eye with a look of blood-lust before the energy finished making a large barrier around him.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Seth just looked at him. He was not scared, "Zane, go fuck yourself." Was all he said, before going Full Angel Form. Ice Armor covering him, and his true Sword, Elitas, Came through.

-----------
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:55 am

Sora cursed under his breath. He would need to focus on his attack more if he could have a chance at piercing through Zane. So Sora began to pressurize the wind under the sand even more.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:12 am

Demonic energy continuede to move around Zane in a sphere-like barrier. The energy slowly became even darker and almost to the exttent of looking like black matter. Inside the energ-made dome, Zane was useing his demon blood to move the seal off of his body and temporarily stop it's affect. His skin was started to turn a greyish color once the seal was fhalf-removed, the same energy outside the barrier started tof orm inside and mold into a scythe shape in Zane's hand.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Male Posts : 71

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:10 pm

After finishing up his experiments in the crystal cove, kraven begins to walk out of the cove to the sea shore to head home. as he gets further and further out of the extremely long cave, he starts to hear clashing noises. noises that resemble battle.

"hm?"

he keeps walking and briefly catches a quick glance of and ice shard. kraven backs up and stops his walking . he closes his eyes and begins to focus.

"one..no two..three.."

kraven senses the aura of three supernatural beings, one of which he recognizes personally. kraven also senses many human souls dissappearing. he knows what has happened. he grabs hold of his scythe to prepare to enter the battle field and exterminate the three but stops. instead he touces the cave with his right hand to bring it to life, but it doesnt move. instead kraven simply keeps his hand on the cave wall to see what the cave sees on the outside. he notices that all three of them are already heavily injured.

"interesting. it seems to of them are fighting the one from before..for now i shall observe.."

kraven stands out of view inside of the cave, waching the fight through the "eyes" of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing spree.   Killing spree. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing spree.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: The Sea Side :: The Sea Shore.-
Jump to: