Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dellapero Grance
Newcomer
Dellapero Grance

Male Posts : 17

Character sheet
EX:
Hunting Left_bar_bleue0/0Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
Hunting Left_bar_bleue20/20Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
Hunting Left_bar_bleue50/50Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:13 pm

Dellapero Grance walked through the forest pathway carefully eyeing all things in the arae. He had all his wepaonry in in his pockets and was looking for any demonds, angels, or anything of the sort to hunt and sell. His wepaons were all hiden in a long jacket that covered his entire upper body and some of his lower half. The jacket had many pockets in it . Dellapero also had his giant sword equipted beneath his jacket in two cases.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Male Posts : 71

Character sheet
EX:
Hunting Left_bar_bleue20/100Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Hunting Left_bar_bleue20/1000Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Hunting Left_bar_bleue50/1000Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:23 pm

Kraven Winnefield makes his way up to a large tree in the forest. He had came with the purpose of collecting samples of the various life forms there. He kneels down a nd takes out a test tube. The curious hunter then takes out a scalpel and scapes off some of th wet bark from the tree, gently placeing itin a test tube. He then takes out a pen and pad and begins to search for wood folk to study when he hears a twig crack. He turns around

Who's there, show yourself..
Back to top Go down
Dellapero Grance
Newcomer
Dellapero Grance

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:29 pm

Dellapero Grance heard the voice come from a near-by direction. He pin-pointed the sound to come from the west by a large tree and thought it was a creature that needed to be destroyed. He didn't bother replying and reached his right-hand into his right pocket. Dellapeor pulled out a stelleto switch blade and activated the blade. It was made of steel and gvery thin, but 8 inchs long and has a poison substence that paralyzed the body around the blade. Dellapero turned to the direction of the tree and started wlaking toward it with stelleto in hand.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Very well then..

Kraven does not hear a response so he assumes its a hostile woodkin trying to sneak up on him. Kraven puts the test tube and scalpel in a pocket in his shirt. He then takes out a revolver. Stapped to his leg under his pants. Each bullet in it is coved with mercury that is constantly semi wet due to the humidity created by the guns design. He cocks it and kicks the tree so that hundreds of leaves start to fall creating cover for himself. He waits for his pursuer
Back to top Go down
Dellapero Grance
Newcomer
Dellapero Grance

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:47 pm

Dellapero hears the leaves russtle in the air and sees that the target is only a mere ten meters away. He also heard the sound of a gun being cocked and assumes the person is armed and dangerous. Deciding to play it safe, Dellapero extends his hand out in the tree's direction and opesn up a small ten meter gravity feild of five G's around the tree and anything near it. The leaves grew five times heavier and fell faster and anything in the radius of it would feel themself grow five times in height as well as any ietsm they had on such as clothing. This wasn't higher then any normal human could handle, but it would still have a great impact on speed and cause a strain on the body while in the feild. The gravity feild was alos invisible giving no indication of where its tarted or ended.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:12 pm

What is this?

Kraven suddenly feels the area around him growing heavier. He knows this must be brought on by his enemy so he tries to figure out where this is comming from and how. The leaves fall fast to the ground ,making cracks. Kravens body starts to give in to the strain and nears his knees. This amount of pressure would've usually killed any human but he was something superior, a hunter. Kraven turns so that the large scythe on his back blocks the leaves. Kraven shoots his revolver and the bullet is slowed beacause of the gravity. However, one it got past ten meters it sped up again. Based on this, kraven concludes that what's causing the extreme gravity must be a feild of some kind that is about ten meters in radius. So kraven summons a gust of wind to push him out of ther radius and feet away from his attacker. Since wind is weightless it was uneffected by the gravity. He points his revolver at the man

Who are you..
Back to top Go down
Dellapero Grance
Newcomer
Dellapero Grance

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Dellapero snaped his fingers as the man left the feild causing the gravity to vanish instantly. Once the other hunter came in clear view with the revolver, he thought the man looked human, but you never know these days. Dellapero looked at the man in the eye. His eyes gave a cold, almost deathly look to them like a demon even though he was just a hunter with over severe training. ".....The question is what are you. Demon, .....angel, .....what? As a procaushion, Dellapero reached his left-hand inside his jacket and pulled out one of his customly made guns. His hand was still in the jacket to hide the gun, but he could bring it out at any time.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:39 pm

Kraven sees the look given off by the mans eyes and gives off the same look back. After hearing the mans words he is immediately insulted and outraged by the mans assumptions.

Do not degrade me by mixing me with such filth. I am of the zande. Who or what. Are you..

He cocks his revolver
Back to top Go down
Dellapero Grance
Newcomer
Dellapero Grance

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:49 pm

Dellapero pulls out his gun from his jacket already loaded and raises it upward so that it is pointing at the man infront of him's head. His finger was near the trigger incase need be to shoot a bullet. The bullets fired from this gun also had the same posion that was around his stelleto. It's bullet paralyzed anything they hit including organs. Dellapero also had his stelleto ready to block a shot from the man. " My name...is Dellapero Grance.... I am a hunter snet to kill everything on thois earth that isn't human or hunter. That includes half-breeds and even the harmless races."
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:00 pm

I see. Well then, that changes things doesn't it..

Kraven puts down his gun and gets up. He still has thhe gun in his hand but not in attack position. He then speaks

I'm kraven winnefield.I am a hunter as well. Its good to find another of my kind whose serious about their work.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero Grance
Newcomer
Dellapero Grance

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Dellapero put his gun back down and slid it back into his jacket's inner pockets ehilr putting the stelleto back in his right-pocket with his other hand. "Well, then.....If your just a hunter I should be leaving to continue my hunt....."
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:51 am

after hearing the word hunt, kravens left eyebrow automatically raises in curiosity

"hunt you say..and what exactly might you be hunting comrade"
Back to top Go down
Dellapero Grance
Newcomer
Dellapero Grance

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Zane turned around at 180 degree angle and started to walk back to the pathway he was taking on his hunt. He kept one of his hands inside the jacket to quickly pull out one of his guns if need be incase he found a dmeon, angel, or something along those lines. As he walked off, he replyed back to the other hunter without looking at him. "Everything not human.......
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Kraven begins to walk a few paces behind grance. not looking at him, but instead his surroundings

"i see. well if you dont mind, i think ill join you. i wont steal your kill but i do need to study some woodkin subjects"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting   Hunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: Woods :: Forest Walking Path.-
Jump to: