Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

The Moon is Beautiful

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ayama Yoru
Newcomer
Ayama Yoru

Female Cancer Rat
Birthday : 1996-06-28

Character sheet
EX:
The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Moon is Beautiful   The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ayama Yoru the black Neko was lying on the ground watching the moon quietly nibbling on some chocolate and her ears picked up the sound of footsteps coming from behind her. She quickly turned to stare into the darkness. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Male Posts : 445

Character sheet
EX:
The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is Beautiful   The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:47 pm

"don't worry ever friend i have is safe when i am around"claud said
Back to top Go down
Ayama Yoru
Newcomer
Ayama Yoru

Female Cancer Rat
Birthday : 1996-06-28

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is Beautiful   The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Ayama smiles at him. "Really? Im going to hold you to that."
Back to top Go down
Claudius
1st Year
Claudius

Male Posts : 445

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is Beautiful   The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:23 pm

"yeah because if the person trys to hurt my friends they have to o threw me first"caud said looking back at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon is Beautiful   The Moon is Beautiful - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moon is Beautiful
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: Park :: Luna Cliff.-
Jump to: