Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

New Company

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dante Valentine
Newcomer
Dante Valentine

Male Posts : 27

New Company - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: New Company   New Company - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dante looked around, bored. He was sitting down, his feet on top of the table. Usually, he wouldn't do this, but he was really bored. He hadn't done much today, except just sit around, eat, play a game or two with some of his friends, and do some schoolwork. Afterschool was supposed to be his time to have fun, not just sit around being bored. He sighed. "Man, I wish something would happen today." Dante said, looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ayama Yoru
Newcomer
Ayama Yoru

Female Cancer Rat
Birthday : 1996-06-28

Character sheet
EX:
New Company - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0New Company - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
New Company - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20New Company - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
New Company - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50New Company - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Company   New Company - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Ayama looked down not blushing at all, then she slowly looked up at Dante in wonderment.
"And why would you give me another turn? Do you like my dares so much you want the same one?" She moved over to him and sat in his lap facing him and started to play with his shirt innocently.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
Newcomer
Shaun

Male Posts : 107

Character sheet
EX:
New Company - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0New Company - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
New Company - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20New Company - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
New Company - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50New Company - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Company   New Company - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:10 pm

He watched them both. And lean back into his chair, Looking up at the roofing. Alreadyly guessing would would happen. Then he looked back at the both of them. Not really feeling anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dante Valentine
Newcomer
Dante Valentine

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: New Company   New Company - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Dante looked non-chalantly at her, shrugging a bit. "If you don't want another turn, I guess I can go." Dante said, his usual calm voice unhindered. He looked over at Aiko, and then back at Ayama's innocent-looking eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ayama Yoru
Newcomer
Ayama Yoru

Female Cancer Rat
Birthday : 1996-06-28

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Company   New Company - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:52 pm

"I cant do this anymore im sorry . . . i have someone else . . .and sorry Shaun but you better watch my back . . .and so should i.
I"m sorry i just cant." Ayama gets up and runs out of the room her ankle not hurting at all.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
Newcomer
Shaun

Male Posts : 107

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Company   New Company - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:36 pm

He nodded and rub his head, Unsure of what just happen. All he did was played the game. "Hm. Well looks like the game is over?" He look over at Dante after Ayama left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Company   New Company - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Company
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: South Wing. :: Student Lounge.-
Jump to: