Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Ready to Kill(part 1 -invite only-)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra IV J
Newcomer
Ulquiorra IV J

Male Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-07

Character sheet
EX:
Ready to Kill(part 1 -invite only-) Left_bar_bleue0/0Ready to Kill(part 1 -invite only-) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
Ready to Kill(part 1 -invite only-) Left_bar_bleue20/20Ready to Kill(part 1 -invite only-) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
Ready to Kill(part 1 -invite only-) Left_bar_bleue50/50Ready to Kill(part 1 -invite only-) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ready to Kill(part 1 -invite only-) Empty
PostSubject: Ready to Kill(part 1 -invite only-)   Ready to Kill(part 1 -invite only-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:08 pm

ulqui was in the walking path of the forest. he was mad and angry about something he remembered. suddenly something came past him and pushed him. ulqui was ticked then. he turned and ran after the dude and grabbed him and said. "who the hell do you think you are to just push me you bastard. i might have to kill you." ulqui said as he toke out his katana.
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://bleach-s-k.forummotion.com/portal.htm]Bleach

Ready to Kill(part 1 -invite only-)
Page 1 of 1