Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

New Friend, Old Friend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante Valentine
Newcomer
Dante Valentine

Male Posts : 27

New Friend, Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Zero slashed his sword through the air, the sword itself making no noise as it cut through the air efforlessly. He had been training since dawn, keeping himself in shape was no trifiling matter. He was shirtless right now, showing off his six-pack abs and his chest, thinking that he was completely alone. He used his shirt to wipe his forehead. He sat down on a stump, taking a rest.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
1st Year
Aiko

Male Gemini Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-06

Character sheet
EX:
New Friend, Old Friend Left_bar_bleue20/100New Friend, Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
New Friend, Old Friend Left_bar_bleue20/1000New Friend, Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
New Friend, Old Friend Left_bar_bleue50/1000New Friend, Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Aiko started to laugh as he saw a man shirtless.''What you think you your buff? You should look at these packs.'' Aiko then became silent as he heard people walking in the forest.''Yo lets abuse them and take their clothes.'' Aiko whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra IV J
Newcomer
Ulquiorra IV J

Male Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-07

Character sheet
EX:
New Friend, Old Friend Left_bar_bleue0/0New Friend, Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
New Friend, Old Friend Left_bar_bleue20/20New Friend, Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
New Friend, Old Friend Left_bar_bleue50/50New Friend, Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:52 pm

suddenly a katana fell from the sky at fast speed. it hit the ground in front of aiko. someone with wings flew downward. "hmm that's not nice kid watch it i don't thieves at all." the man said as he landed and his wings disappeared and he grabbed his katana from the ground. "I see someone is in my usual training spot how crazy. Kuloke Hakude." j said as he pointed his index finger at a tree and said those words. A green blast gather as a ball and then shot out like a beam and became larger. J laughed evily.
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://bleach-s-k.forummotion.com/portal.htm]Bleach
Ayama Yoru
Newcomer
Ayama Yoru

Female Cancer Rat
Birthday : 1996-06-28

Character sheet
EX:
New Friend, Old Friend Left_bar_bleue0/0New Friend, Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
New Friend, Old Friend Left_bar_bleue20/20New Friend, Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
New Friend, Old Friend Left_bar_bleue50/50New Friend, Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Ayama came running out of the trees behind her and grabbed J's arm pulling it back a little.
"Hey J calm down its fine they wouldnt acctually try anything i know for a fact they wouldnt."
She said stareing at Dante and then at Aiko, her amethyst eyes watching them calmly, her ears twitching at sounds deep in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dante Valentine
Newcomer
Dante Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Dante shot a look at Aiko and put back on his shirt. It was damp. He shuddered a bit, but he knew other people were around, so he couldn't walk around shirtless. He shook the sweat out of his hair. "I don't think it would be wise to take other peoples clothes, or abuse them." Dante said calmly. He put his sword on his back.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
1st Year
Aiko

Male Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
EX:
New Friend, Old Friend Left_bar_bleue20/100New Friend, Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
New Friend, Old Friend Left_bar_bleue20/1000New Friend, Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
New Friend, Old Friend Left_bar_bleue50/1000New Friend, Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:05 pm

''O let me see your sword. Lets slice them in half so we can eat them.'' Aiko said trying to take Dante's sword.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra IV J
Newcomer
Ulquiorra IV J

Male Taurus Pig

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:12 pm

ulqui got mad because they were ignoring him. a girl grabbed him and j got angrier and yelled out. "feel my wrath." ulqui changed from hidden form to true form. ulqui grew his wings agian and appeared behind aiko and put his katana under his neck ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
1st Year
Aiko

Male Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:15 pm

''Oh dont act like your the only 1 that can transform.'' Aiko started to smile as he went to his demon form. He then fly in the air as he did Kaio-ken x1. His body had a red aura as he charged after J.
Back to top Go down
Dante Valentine
Newcomer
Dante Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Dante looked at both of them and sighed. He didn't want a fight. "Oi! Both of you calm the fuck down!" Dante said, his usual calm voice tinged with a bit of annoyance. He held his sword in his hand, ready just in case one of them tried to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra IV J
Newcomer
Ulquiorra IV J

Male Taurus Pig

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:24 pm

j saw as aiko flew up. j smiled. "i'll show you the second transformation maybe the third. tear them into oblivion haha." j transformed into something not to horible. he still had his like i care expression. his clothing was gone only showing his six-pack and wings and a new mask. "juken kuloke." j said as he charged his ultimate blast. when he blasted it at aiko it was a dark green color different from the other one. (look at second spoiler to see wat my 2nd form is.)
Back to top Go down
Ayama Yoru
Newcomer
Ayama Yoru

Female Cancer Rat
Birthday : 1996-06-28

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 am

"Uh oh . . . . ummmmm Dante you sure you can handle him? Cause uh i cant do anything at the moment.I'm sorry but when i can help i will just not yet . . . ." Ayama said backing away from J slowly and watching Aiko closely.
Back to top Go down
Aiko
1st Year
Aiko

Male Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Aiko dodged the move as he said ''Hmmm nice move. But still I'm better than you.'' Aiko lands on the ground waiting for J to say or do something.
Back to top Go down
Dante Valentine
Newcomer
Dante Valentine

PostSubject: Re: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:31 am

Dante sighed, seeing as this was going nowhere. He started to draw a seal circle in the ground with his sword-tip, making sure it was really deep. "I hope I have enough time to some 'it'." Dante said under his breath.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friend, Old Friend   New Friend, Old Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friend, Old Friend
Page 1 of 1