Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Incendia, Azrael Zakkay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Newcomer
Azrael

Male Posts : 3

Character sheet
EX:
Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Left_bar_bleue0/0Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Left_bar_bleue20/20Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Left_bar_bleue50/50Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Empty
PostSubject: Incendia, Azrael Zakkay   Incendia, Azrael Zakkay I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:54 pm

Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Studen10
•{your ID number. An admin will put this when you're accepted}•

Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Medium
§♥§Azrael Zakkay Incendia§♥§

“Let me tell you a story. It's a story of the past shaping the future, of reality determining possibilities. It might even be a story of destiny...”

Show us what you are
"Everyone calls himself a friend, but only a fool believes it. Nothing is more common than a name, yet nothing is more rare..."

Full Name: Azrael Zakkay Incendia
Alias/Nicknames: Reaper, Death
Species: Angel
Sexual Orientation: Asexual, but will try anything

Show us what you look like
“How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are on the inside of us.”

Skin: Fairly light-toned skin, free of any blemish or scars with the exception of a few around his shoulder blades and torso for now. Has a well built body.
Hair: Messy, bright blonde hair which he has at around shoulder length, his fringe covering his eyes and reaching down to his nose.
Eyes: Bright Blue.
Height:5’9”
Weight:135 lbs
Clothing: Azrael is usually seen wearing a bright red hoodie with green pants, two belts on it, one of them studded and the other plain and simple. The ends of his pants are somewhat tucked into his boot-like shoes.
Other: His neck is tattooed black with the exception of an inch-thick line of skin on the center of his neck. On his chest, he has another tattoo which connects with the black on his neck.

Show us who you are
“Every person has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change.”

Personality: Azrael is a pretty relaxed person, he has no intention of picking fights for no reason. He is not entirely friendly, yet he isn’t cold or callous either, in fact, he could grow fond of people after a while. He can be funny from time to time, sliding jokes or irony into his words or actions. Usually, he’ll be somewhat lazy, reluctant to do his job sometimes or missing things because he didn’t feel like getting to them.
Now, when Azrael is provoked enough, to the point where he loses his not so extensive patience, he will simply do as he pleases and go wild. The sight of blood just encourages him to keep going, he holds no guilt or remorse for his acts and won’t stop until he is forced, he has nothing else to kill, his target is too weak for him or he just can’t keep going. He has a high pain tolerance, it barely bothers him anymore to the point where he’d start running with broken legs or keep on fighting with cracked ribs and arms.
From time to time, although rare, Azrael has these uncontrollable rage fits. A time in which he simply goes insane for no true reason, doing whatever he wants uncaring of the outcome that follows. These episodes vary in length, from a couple of hours to even weeks in length.
Temper:Most of the time, Azrael can be somewhat patient, yet other times it doesn’t take much for him to be angered.

• Electricity
  • Winter

Dislikes:

• People who are depressed/suicidal
  • Arrogance

Bad Habits:

• Smoking

Show us your talent
“Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off.”

Special Ability: Azrael has the ability to call forth undead beings. He can bring anything back from the death to serve under him for a period of time. However, these beings do not retain any memories of any sort, nor do they have much a mentality of their own. They are controlled by Azrael, whom decides every move of them. This is not to be confused with resurrection, because, for example, an ally of Azrael’s just died in battle and Azrael uses this technique on him/her. That person will simply be like a puppet to Azrael, they can’t decide anything on their own and will fall dead when this technique is stopped.
Strengths of your Ability

• Allows Azrael to summon subordinates.
  • If an ally dies, Azrael could still be able to bring them into fighting.

Weaknesses your Ability

• Does not resurrect someone entirely, they hold no mentality of their own and are controlled entirely by Azrael.
  • The zombies will fall back into death if Azrael is knocked out of concentration by some strong hit.
Weapon:Azrael has a pair of knuckle claws, made out of a stainless and unbreakable alloy which at the same time is very lightweight and can cut through things with relative ease. They were specially made to be able to conduct electricity in the most efficient way.
Talents: Very agile and flexible. Skilled at sword fighting, utilizing his claws instead of a blade. Has a very acute sense of hearing.
Element Affiliation:Lightning/Electricity

Tell us why you are here
“Time is free, but it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”

Date of Birth: --
Family: Azrael’s family is composed from the rest of the angels
History: Azrael was created by God soon after He created time itself. He had made Azrael to be a moderator, someone who would keep track of the ones who had just died. In the angelic hierarchy, Azrael was what is known as an archangel, and more specifically as the angel of death. Since the beginning of humanity, it was Azrael’s duty to take the souls of those who had recently died to the purgatory, where they would be judged by their sins. As time progressed and humans multiplied more and more, this became a more challenging task, however, Azrael never failed once to God. He was a loyal angel, and he was truly fitting of the title of archangel. The downside to it was that humans pictured Azrael as something that brought fear to everyone, someone that caused the worst doings. It disappointed God to see them use their conscience for this, to bring false thoughts, to believe in lies and spread even more. As such, death was something that became inevitable. It would be what brought humans to heaven, and they’d have to thank Azrael, for picking their soul instead of letting it wonder around the Earth or be consumed by the devil.
With this thought in mind, Azrael ignored all the comments he overheard from humans as he did his job. Though they couldn’t see or hear him, he could perfectly see them and listen to their mean and hateful comments. He always had the doubt of why death was something to be feared of. It made him upset with himself to not be able to show them what came after it, and why he had to pick their souls from their decaying bodies. Yet he never complained. He knew he wasn’t the one to judge anyone, but instead it was God. His philosophy pleased God; it made Him reward Azrael with powers unique to him only. Azrael was free to do as he please in his spare time. As such he would go down to Earth and sit on a tombstone before bringing the dead bodies under his command. He found it amusing what he could do with his abilities as the angel of death. Aside from this, he would find himself sparring his fellow angels and archangels for fun or training purposes.
And this fun soon came to use. It came the time when heaven was raided by beings from hell, led by Lucifer, Satan himself. On the front lines of combat were all the angels, fending off the fallen phalanx. Entrusted with the task of leading the angelic forces were Azrael and the Archangel Michael. The two of them were the ones who faced Lucifer. Azrael supported Michael in combat; he was the one who kept fallen angels from reaching out to help Lucifer. At this point, he had never been so violent; he had never used his claws so much. The worst part was… he actually liked it. As the battle progressed, Azrael began to get more involved with the whole fighting, instead of staying close to Michael and Lucifer. The sight of his claws just slicing past his victims was amusing to him. Nonetheless, when the battle finished, Azrael was the first to go to God and ask to be forgiven. He had been quite bloody, yet he recognized it and was ashamed of his doings, even though he couldn’t help himself.
As the time passed, more and more angels were put under Azrael’s command, to be his subordinates and aid him in his task of collecting the souls of the ones who passed away. God was proud of him; he understood the concepts of being the angel of death, merciless for a compassionate purpose. This came without saying that God never did fully explain everything to him, Azrael’s judgment of what was right and wrong was developed by him mostly, but it became what God intended it to be.
As time passed, Azrael developed his abilities fully; he was very dexterous with his style of combat, control of lightning and with the use of his power. Soon enough, he was asked my many angels to teach them how to do stuff as he did. Azrael always found it enjoyable to teach them, to see the others stay on the same path as he and not to fall under Lucifer’s temptation.
It came the occasion in which a certain part of Earth caught the attention of God. He was feeling uneasy about the events that would happen there and had to send someone to look at it. As such, he sent Azrael, one of the angels in which he trusted the most. He said, “Go, do as you have done and teach as you have taught. If it comes to the situation in which you offend me, ask for forgiveness right away for you know I always grant it. Moderate the area and keep the poor humans from doing as Lucifer wants.” Azrael nodded, “Thy word will be done.” He said.
God wanted him to moderate an academy. As such, Azrael found himself forced to enroll into it, in spite of it being of no use to him. He found this the only way in which he could be able to fulfill his purpose most efficiently, so nothing really mattered to him. Aside from doing as God said, he was slightly curious as to how it would be to interact with humans as a human would do, so he’d try to force himself into acting like a regular person would do.

Template created by Ravyn{a friend of the admins from other sites © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy, Lost Generations, and others. ID pictures created by Yami{another friend}. All rights belong to their respective creators.
Back to top Go down
Celest
Admin 1st Year
Celest

Female Posts : 528

Character sheet
EX:
Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Left_bar_bleue50/100Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Left_bar_bleue20/1000Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Left_bar_bleue50/1000Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Incendia, Azrael Zakkay   Incendia, Azrael Zakkay I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Damn, Azzie! I love you so much XD history is still pretty long. Once you get improved, you have to RP with Cel, though you should read her app history first, haha.

anyways...about your ability. When you resurrect the people, do their powers remain? Like if the person had the ability to say....teleport, would your dead puppet still be able to teleport according to your will?
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Newcomer
Azrael

Character sheet
EX:
Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Left_bar_bleue0/0Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Left_bar_bleue20/20Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Left_bar_bleue50/50Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Incendia, Azrael Zakkay   Incendia, Azrael Zakkay I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:56 am

*nods* They would. But those ocassions would be rare since whoever is fighting with me won't always die. Though any penalty they would have would be received by Azrael.
Back to top Go down
Celest
Admin 1st Year
Celest

Character sheet
EX:
Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Left_bar_bleue50/100Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Left_bar_bleue20/1000Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Left_bar_bleue50/1000Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Incendia, Azrael Zakkay   Incendia, Azrael Zakkay I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Do you have to know what the undead person's ability was, or do you automatically know when you raise them? Sorry for this trouble >> it's the price that comes with a super strong, possible godmod ability
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Newcomer
Azrael

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Incendia, Azrael Zakkay   Incendia, Azrael Zakkay I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:31 pm

I have to know, but since usually they'll be fighting along my side, I'll be able to tell. As for one vs one use, I'll have a couple of summons made into techs. For instance a Ghoul or an undead giant or something like that, ya get me?

I don't mind explaining, I know I'll have to if I make an ability like this.
Back to top Go down
Celest
Admin 1st Year
Celest

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Incendia, Azrael Zakkay   Incendia, Azrael Zakkay I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Okies then! This is.......

Incendia, Azrael Zakkay Anime_Death_Angel_Wallpaper
La, Welcome~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incendia, Azrael Zakkay   Incendia, Azrael Zakkay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incendia, Azrael Zakkay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: Student Files-
Jump to: