Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Nobuyoshi, Kazuma

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuma
1st Year

Male Posts : 1

Character sheet
EX:
Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Left_bar_bleue20/100Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Left_bar_bleue20/1000Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Left_bar_bleue50/1000Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Nobuyoshi, Kazuma   Nobuyoshi, Kazuma I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Studen10
•{your ID number. An admin will put this when you're accepted}•

Nobuyoshi, Kazuma 1157331565511
§♥§{Kazuma Nobuyoshi}§♥§

“Let me tell you a story. It's a story of the past shaping the future, of reality determining possibilities. It might even be a story of destiny...”

Show us what you are
"Everyone calls himself a friend, but only a fool believes it. Nothing is more common than a name, yet nothing is more rare..."

Full Name: Kazuma Nobuyoshi
Alias/Nicknames:Kitty and Kazu-kun
Species: Half Breed
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Show us what you look like
“How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are on the inside of us.”

Skin: he has a peach like complexion as any other person that looks human.
Hair:he has black combed down hair. he has a tie in the back of hair, that looks very spikey.
Eyes:Yellow
Height:4'11
Weight:120
Clothing: he wears a blue-ish hoodie with black pant. he wears this most of the time around others. the hoodie is has a design on the back that say "Sugoi Neko". The hood has a white inner. Kazuma also wears a hat that has cat smiling on the font.
Other: Kazuma has banadages on both arms to conceal a ice brand on both of his arms.

Show us who you are
“Every person has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change.”

Personality:Kazuma is happy person most of the time and very curious about the world. He loves to be around be people. Kazuma is he is kind and generous to anyone he meets. He rarely gets mad at people.
When Kazuma is not around his friend, he acts completely shy. he'll hide his face with his hood if he gets very scared or meets a girl. In crowds of people, he tries to become friends with people or strangers.
Temper: Its is hard to get kazuma mad, he really doesn't hate people.

• Fish
  • Sleeping

Dislikes:

• Arguements
  • Water

Bad Habits:

• He tends to sleep alot during the day. he does this very often but not during a class or a battle. he does often when something is boring or when he is doing nothing with his time.

Show us your talent
“Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off.”

Special Ability: [i] Yuki's Touch- Kazuma has the ability to turn water into ice and create the ice in any shape. this is either possible through touch or focusing on an object. the ice can be easily melted by intense heat or by attacks with the elments of fire. Kazuma can also freeze a limb on a person. The ice will be weak if used from a distance and if the water is touched physically, it can be make strong ice.
[i]Strengths of your Ability

• can changed the ice into any shape
  • can be done from a distance

Weaknesses your Ability

• To make strong ice, he needs to physically touch the water.
  • Water is needed in order for this ability to work.
Weapon: Claws of Kilala- Kazuma's weapon are specail made claws that are made out of the hardest ice in the world and can't be melted by fire. The claws don't takes the apperance of ice but as regular claws.
Talents:Can play leaf whistle and sings in japanese.
Element Affiliation: Ice

Tell us why you are here
“Time is free, but it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”

Date of Birth:01/15
Family:Yuki Nobuyoshi(father) Hanabi Nobuyoshi(Mother but deceased)
History: Kazuma lived with his father all of his life . His mother died while giving birth to him. Kazuma lived a happy life while growing up with his father. His father was mercenary in a guild of monster hunters. Yuki taught Kazuma how to fight and defend himself in many situations. Kazuma's training from Yuki was intense and pushed Kazuma to his limits. When Yuki finished training Kazuma, he sent him off to the academy to live his own life as he pleased. Just before Kazuma left to the academy, Yuki gave him two things of great importance that he would never forget. Yuki gave Kazuma the claws of kilala, A pair of claws that was passed down from father to son and an Ice Brand on his arms that are bandaged up, this gave Kazuma his special ability Yuki's Touch. Kazuma wanted to do one thing with his life and that was to help other and live a life of peace. Kazuma was excited for his new journey. He meet many people on the way to the academy.

Template created by Ravyn{a friend of the admins from other sites © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy, Lost Generations, and others. ID pictures created by Yami{another friend}. All rights belong to their respective creators.

Last edited by Kazuma on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Celest
Admin 1st Year
Celest

Female Posts : 528

Character sheet
EX:
Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Left_bar_bleue50/100Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Left_bar_bleue20/1000Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Left_bar_bleue50/1000Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobuyoshi, Kazuma   Nobuyoshi, Kazuma I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:11 pm

>.< I'm sorry. Can you put the description outside of the brackets? [ color=cyan] Description: [/ color] (The words here) instead of [ color=cyan]Description: (Words here) [/ color]
Back to top Go down
Celest
Admin 1st Year
Celest

Female Posts : 528

Character sheet
EX:
Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Left_bar_bleue50/100Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
HP:

Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobuyoshi, Kazuma   Nobuyoshi, Kazuma I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:32 pm

It's pretty good. Can you please take off the helper notes? That's everything in the parenthesis. Also, about your weapon. Ice, by definition, has to melt. There cannot be a weapon made of unbreakable ice. Ice<Fire. Fire is a stronger element than ice. The past could be more detailed. I guess it'd be fine if you left it like that.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Male Posts : 55

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobuyoshi, Kazuma   Nobuyoshi, Kazuma I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:51 pm

So..let's see. You can freeze the water in the atmosphere si? Can you control the ice though? I mean to say, once the ice is formed, can you move it with your mind? Also you can't freeze the internal water of a players....as that = instant death.
Back to top Go down
Alice
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
Alice

Female Sagittarius Posts : 263
Birthday : 2001-11-27

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobuyoshi, Kazuma   Nobuyoshi, Kazuma I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:42 am

This is very good, but now understand, the freezing, I'm not so sure on, but! I will let it go, god mod, and you will get a vist from one of our many admins/prefects, and your char will be killed. I am sorry but that is the way it is.

Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Blonde10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nobuyoshi, Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobuyoshi, Kazuma   Nobuyoshi, Kazuma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobuyoshi, Kazuma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: Student Files-
Jump to: