Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Ends up sleeping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watare Isumo
Admin 1st Year
Watare Isumo

Male Posts : 183

Character sheet
EX:
Ends up sleeping Left_bar_bleue50/100Ends up sleeping Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Ends up sleeping Left_bar_bleue20/1000Ends up sleeping Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Ends up sleeping Left_bar_bleue50/1000Ends up sleeping Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Ends up sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Ends up sleeping   Ends up sleeping I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:55 am

When whatever, Watare will always try to go around to explore around as much as he wants, just wanting to get away the company buisness even if it's only for awhile. Anyway, when he found the big oak tree, he felt immediant comfort and found the softest and comfortablest branch he can get. He started to sleep as if it's already night. You can see, if closely enough, his chest going up and down softly and slow and his face still. His glasses are not on him at the moment so his long eyelashes are still visable to all. To put it simply, he looks like a cute little kid.
Back to top Go down
Ayama Yoru
Newcomer
Ayama Yoru

Female Cancer Rat
Birthday : 1996-06-28

Character sheet
EX:
Ends up sleeping Left_bar_bleue0/0Ends up sleeping Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
Ends up sleeping Left_bar_bleue20/20Ends up sleeping Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
Ends up sleeping Left_bar_bleue50/50Ends up sleeping Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ends up sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends up sleeping   Ends up sleeping I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:00 am

Sitting up in the Oak tree looking for squrrels who hide expertly, the young Neko notices a young boy climing onto a tree branch and seeming to fall asleep. Her attention captured she immediately climbs down silently and nudges the young boy purring so loud it was sure to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Watare Isumo
Admin 1st Year
Watare Isumo

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
Ends up sleeping Left_bar_bleue20/1000Ends up sleeping Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Ends up sleeping Left_bar_bleue50/1000Ends up sleeping Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Ends up sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends up sleeping   Ends up sleeping I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:03 am

Watare stirred a bit as he faintly heard a purring sound. He moved his hand to reach forward where the purring sound comes from and his hand made it to at the top of the neko's hair. He patted her head in a habit as you usually do with his students and mumbles a few times like, "Good job." Before putting trying to go into a slumber again.
Back to top Go down
Ayama Yoru
Newcomer
Ayama Yoru

Female Cancer Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Ends up sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends up sleeping   Ends up sleeping I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:06 am

She glares at the boy and nudges him harder alomost pushing him off the branch. "wake up little Prince, wake up." He wouldnt wake up so she had to do tha last thing possible, she bit the boys arm in attempt to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Watare Isumo
Admin 1st Year
Watare Isumo

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Ends up sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends up sleeping   Ends up sleeping I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 am

Watare blinked as he felt something tickling at his arm. He woke up at the nudge but he forgot that his eyes are still close. He look at the girl that bite his arm and blinked.
"Um.... hello Miss?" He greeted, his big navy eyes are shown clearly.
"Do you need something?" He asked as he used his hand to brush back his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ayama Yoru
Newcomer
Ayama Yoru

Female Cancer Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Ends up sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends up sleeping   Ends up sleeping I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:20 am

"Well hello to you to. Oh and i do need something, i need attention, can you give it to me?"
Her amethyst colored eyes glittered with a silent plea directed at the boy. "Oh and could you help me catch a squirrel? That would be awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Watare Isumo
Admin 1st Year
Watare Isumo

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Ends up sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends up sleeping   Ends up sleeping I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Watare blinked towards her a few more times before chuckling earnestly.
'Like a child, wanting to have fun and attention.' he thought before standing up and dusting his pants.
"Ok then, I'll give you some attention if you like." He said, ruffling her hair like a father would, which is pretty strange considering he's a 11 year old.
"And, I'll catch a squirell for you."
Back to top Go down
Ayama Yoru
Newcomer
Ayama Yoru

Female Cancer Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Ends up sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends up sleeping   Ends up sleeping I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:21 pm

She gasped as his hand ruffled her hair and tears sprang to her eyes but shye smiled as he said the next part, he was gonna get a squrrel for her, that is AWESOME.
"Y-you will? T-thats so nice." She hugged his legs and hiding her face, her tail curling around her body protectively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ends up sleeping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ends up sleeping   Ends up sleeping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ends up sleeping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: Park :: The Big Oak.-
Jump to: