Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

At the club ;)

Go down 
+2
Drake
hollis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

At the club ;) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Amie walked into the club, her eyes looked all. Slowly, she found a place to sit, and ordered a drink, a bloody marry.{Real blood with alcohol.} Slowly, she drank some, after a alittle, Amie became slightly drunk, and started to dance with random people, grinding and whatnot with them.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet
EX:
At the club ;) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40/1000At the club ;) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/1000At the club ;) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/1000At the club ;) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Zane smirked as the hunter fell down unconshious before him. That was easier then he anticipated, even though the hunter was badly weakened before hand. He pointed his pointer and index finger at the hunter's head and slowly began to charge electriciity around it that crackled in the air and intensified with each passing second. He decided this hunter wasn't even worth devouring if he was defeated so easily by two mere bolts and decided to just blast his head to bits. Zane continued his electrical charge with a murderous look in his eyes. He continued to charge for a few more seconds before attacking. ( 2 posts to save yourself or sum1 to save ya)
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Male Posts : 71

Character sheet
EX:
At the club ;) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100At the club ;) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/1000At the club ;) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/1000At the club ;) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Kraven lies motionless. as zane charges his attack a vibration can be felt. suddenly, four of the large metal tables that kraven had touches in the bar earlier come in to squish him from all four sides. right as this happens, what seems to be the back of a chair comes from beneath the ground and wraps around kraven . they giggle as they sink into the ground.kraven has dissappeared into the ground but a voice can be heard echoing in the air

"savour this minor victory you have claimed over me half breed..for it will surely be your last..."

the tables continues their assult
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Female Posts : 249

Character sheet
EX:
At the club ;) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100At the club ;) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/1000At the club ;) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/1000At the club ;) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Hasuhana saw the hunter collapse after being attacked again, and before she could do anything to stop another bolt being fired to his head, she saw him dissolve in the ground as tables and chairs started assaulting the new attacker. She stepped in front of Zero and the shifter, prepared to try and defend them from the new menace. She swallowed hard, the plant in her hand poised and ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet
EX:
At the club ;) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40/1000At the club ;) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/1000At the club ;) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/1000At the club ;) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:25 am

Zane sighs as the four metalic tables came at him from the north, east, west, and south and the chair takes his preyy beneath the ground. He presses his right-foot quickly against the floor and jumps upward above all four tables.. He llanded on his feet roughly five feet south of the tables.. "Dammit. Fucker got away... Oh well. There's always next time..." With that said, Zane turned around and slowly started to depart from the area in search of more souls to devour. he could have just devoured those of everyone still at the club, but he did beleive in only killing those who were concious and able to atleats try and fight back. He blamed this on his half-human blood traits, but his demon blood had more then enough power to kill anyone concious or unconcious anyway, so he didn't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Female Posts : 249

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:41 am

Hasuhana watched him leave and she sighed audibly in relief. "T-thank the fae..." she murmured, before turning to the shifter and Zero. "What a-am I supposed t-to do with t-them...?" she asked herself with a sigh. She wasn't exceptionally strong, but she had the bonus of having climbed around in trees for most of her childhood that built up muscles, and so she grabbed Zero and dragged him over to where the shifter lay. She spotted an alley a little ways away, and slowly dragged each one of them into it, lying them against the wall. Then she sat down by the entrance, hoping someone would come by to help her, but if they didn't she figured she'd just stay there until they woke up. She wasn't that strong as fighter, but she didn't know if the hunter would come back or not and she didn't want to take any chances.

After 30 minutes she spotted two things that could help them. One; a couple yen on the ground, two; a payphone. She snatched the yen up and went over to the payphone. She didn't know how well a shifter would go over at the local hospital, so she called the first number she could think of. 'Yeah?' the person said, picking up.

"R-Ronus..." she said with relief.

'Zerea?' the man said, using her elvish name.

"Yes! I-it's me!" she exclaimed. "R-Ronus-san, I n-need your help..." she quickly explained her predicament, periodically checking on Zero and the shifter.

'That. Is. Fucked. Up,' Ronus said. 'Alright... I'm on my way over...'

Hasuhana went back to the alley and sat down. She waited for about 15 minutes before a blue truck pulled up and a male elf with short black hair stepped out. He looked only a few years older then she was, and he looked down at Zero and the shifter. "Alright... lets get them into the truck," he said with a sigh, hauling them into the backseat. Hasuhana helped him, before climbing into the truck. Then Ronus got in and they drove off, heading back to the academy.

They pulled up after a short drive, and Ronus helped her and them out, before getting back in. "Sorry Zerea... I can't go in here. My probation sentence and all that..." he said sheepishly.

She nodded. "T-thank you Ronus-san," she said, before dragging both bodies into the academy and towards the infirmary. She kicked the door open, her muscles screaming from the effort of pulling them, and was only able to set them on the floor before she sat down hard, letting the workers there take care of the rest as she leaned back against the wall. "F-fae help me..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the club ;)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: Center City. :: Decadent Temptations.-
Jump to: