Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Notsuro,Banit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig
Birthday : 1995-02-22

Character sheet
EX:
Notsuro,Banit Left_bar_bleue20/100Notsuro,Banit Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Notsuro,Banit Left_bar_bleue20/100000Notsuro,Banit Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100000)
HP:
Notsuro,Banit Left_bar_bleue50/100000Notsuro,Banit Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100000)

Notsuro,Banit Empty
PostSubject: Notsuro,Banit   Notsuro,Banit I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Notsuro,Banit Studen10
•{your ID number. An admin will put this when you're accepted}•

Sorry, but for some reason the picture won't show up ._. but it is my avatar.
§♥️§{Notsuro}§♥️§

“Let me tell you a story. It's a story of the past shaping the future, of reality determining possibilities. It might even be a story of destiny...”

Show us what you are
"Everyone calls himself a friend, but only a fool believes it. Nothing is more common than a name, yet nothing is more rare..."

Full Name: Notsuro,Rase,Banit
Alias/Nicknames:
Species:Shifter
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Show us what you look like
“How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are on the inside of us.”

Skin: His skin is fair and has a smooth feeling, it isn't rough or soft. Bright colored.
Hair: Brown, drooped spiky hair, with one spike sticking up in the front.
Eyes: Oval shaped brown eyes with black pupils
Height: 6'10
Weight: 135 pounds
Clothing: He wears a white collar shirt with a black tie and a white and black striped undershirt,he also wears black pants and black dress shoes the collar sleeve is rolled back to keep his hands free, and their are slight wrinkles in the front.
Other: He has a scar on his back, he used to be just a human, but was deeply scratched by a werewolf, which caused his species to change into shifter.

Show us who you are
“Every person has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change.”

Personality: Notsuro is a slightly perverted 17 year old, he isn't easily angered and is not one to show true feelings to others unless he completely trusts them, he is laid back and doesn't like to write to much unless it interests him, he can be a bit shy but can easily open up if givin the chance. he dislikes poeple that bully or harass others and always helps poeple anyway he can and is a good friend for anyone.
Temper:Notsuro is not easily riled, of course things anger him but he doesn't show it at all, as a wolf Notsuro's temper can vary to grumpy to "I'm going to kill you" so unless your very sure you will survive against him and his icy wrath, don't be in front of him.

• Helping Others in any way possible
  • Sleeping or hanging out with friends

Dislikes: {at least two}

• Jerks that think their best at everything
  • Being stopped from helping others

Bad Habits: {at least one}

• Notsuro is nothing short then a pervert, but he wouldn't go to far, (unless he is absolutely bored)

Show us your talent
“Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off.”

Special Ability: Changing into wolf form. (Hybrid, which is human physique and wolf like ability's, he stands on 2 legs.)
Strengths of your Ability {at least two. If more, strengths and weaknesses have to balance out}

• Much more powerful combat skills

• Faster top running Speed

Weaknesses your Ability{at least two. If more, strengths and weaknesses have to balance out}

• Lowers intellegience
  • if a wolf to long, Notsuro will not be able to turn human again for atleast a few hours. (3 hours at the most)
Weapon: In wolf form, he is able to extend his claws for farther reach, they grow to 10 inches. he also keeps a small sword in a secret compartment of his black and white journel as a human.
Talents: Notsuro is talented at stealth, any normal person with slightly Hightened senses can't notice him very easily, and with his ice capabilities he his able to freeze metal and break chains and locks, making him useful in something secretive to do.
Element Affiliation: Ice, with it he can create freezing balls of ice that he can hurl at opponents,(which takes a total of 2 posts depending on the size if small, 2 sentences, medium, 5 sentences, and large, 2 posts) he can freeze nearly anything thats not resistant to extremely low temperatures, he can also produce ice breath that can reach 4 ft. in front of him, or around if in a concealed area, he can also resist heat by surrounding his body with low temperatures.

Tell us why you are here
“Time is free, but it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”

Date of Birth: March 14
Family: Banit Family, Amie as a sister.
History:Notsuro joined his sister Amie to Narcissus on behalf of their parents they did want to give them both a good academy to join, the problem was both had uniqueness that humans wouldn't see as normal. when they found out about Narcissus it wasn't a tough decision at all,although they are worried for Notsuro as he does not have good control over his ability to change into wolf/human form.

Last edited by Notsuro on Wed May 19, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Male Posts : 55

Character sheet
EX:
Notsuro,Banit Left_bar_bleue50/100Notsuro,Banit Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Notsuro,Banit Left_bar_bleue20/1000Notsuro,Banit Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Notsuro,Banit Left_bar_bleue50/1000Notsuro,Banit Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Notsuro,Banit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notsuro,Banit   Notsuro,Banit I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:30 pm

"Wolf form" wow...so you turn into a little kitty the size of my palm? Well that's what I'm going to assume. By all means that ability is denied unless you can give a very IN DEPTH of your appearance. Do you turn into a wolf, on all four legs? Or do you turn into a half breed, a mixture of humanoid physique though with wolfy abilities? Do you gain strength, speed? Etc. Ask yourself these and many more! Also, you can extend your claws? Oh...how much? 1 mile? 10 miles? 100000 miles? or maybe 0.0000000001 cm? Answer them by editting your app.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Male Posts : 55

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Notsuro,Banit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notsuro,Banit   Notsuro,Banit I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Approved I guess.
Back to top Go down
Alice
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
Alice

Female Sagittarius Posts : 263
Birthday : 2001-11-27

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Notsuro,Banit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notsuro,Banit   Notsuro,Banit I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Notsuro,Banit Blonde_Anime_Girl_by_AngelKapata
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Notsuro,Banit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notsuro,Banit   Notsuro,Banit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notsuro,Banit
Page 1 of 1