Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sesaro
Newcomer
sesaro

Male Posts : 102

Character sheet
EX:
skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) Left_bar_bleue20/100skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) Left_bar_bleue20/100000skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100000)
HP:
skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) Left_bar_bleue50/100000skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100000)

skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) Empty
PostSubject: skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe)   skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:38 pm

I was on a cruise on the sidewalk and while i was skateboarding i acidentaly crash in to some one "oh im so sorry" i bring out my hand without noticing if it was a girl or a boy i had crashed in to
Back to top Go down
Kerei
Newcomer
Kerei

Female Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe)   skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:42 pm

i rub my head and i look up and i notice a boy bringing out his hand to help me up i grab his hand and i stan up

yea thats ok and hanks for the help

i clean myself of all dirt that was on me and i take a good look at the boy and i say to myself

wow this bo is cute

i then say

hi im kerei but you can call me Gidget
Back to top Go down
sesaro
Newcomer
sesaro

Character sheet
EX:
skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) Left_bar_bleue20/100skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) Left_bar_bleue20/100000skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100000)
HP:
skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) Left_bar_bleue50/100000skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100000)

PostSubject: Re: skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe)   skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:58 pm

"ok gidget im sesaro but u can call me doggie its awsome to knw you"
Back to top Go down
Kerei
Newcomer
Kerei

PostSubject: Re: skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe)   skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:42 pm

i look around thinking how cute he was

ok nice to meet you doggie

i look at him and i say

so what dorm u in so i can come over sometime
Back to top Go down
sesaro
Newcomer
sesaro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe)   skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:49 pm

"im in dorm 3 what about u" i look at gidget strangly on the inside wonderin wh she would want to come to my dorm room
Back to top Go down
Kerei
Newcomer
Kerei

PostSubject: Re: skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe)   skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:58 pm

i live in dorm 4

i get on my board

can we go to u place?
Back to top Go down
sesaro
Newcomer
sesaro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe)   skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:09 am

i look at her strangely "umm ok sure lets go" i get on my board and i go to my room
Back to top Go down
Kerei
Newcomer
Kerei

PostSubject: Re: skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe)   skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:12 pm

i get on mine and i follow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe)   skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skater street (all with character that skateboard are allowe)
Page 1 of 1