Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Unplanned Break (invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Female Posts : 249

Character sheet
EX:
Unplanned Break (invite only) Left_bar_bleue20/100Unplanned Break (invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Unplanned Break (invite only) Left_bar_bleue20/1000Unplanned Break (invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Unplanned Break (invite only) Left_bar_bleue50/1000Unplanned Break (invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Unplanned Break (invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Unplanned Break (invite only)   Unplanned Break (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Hasuhana sat on the floor in a nook in one of the hallways, her back against the wall, breathing slowly. She had ducked out of her class after something exploded, and needed to catch her breath, the fumes from whatever it was that had exploded having made her a little light headed. Her legs were stretched out in front of her, and were bare, her cream and cherry blossom sundress only going down to her mid-thighs, and her gray sweater was tied around her waist, exposing her arms.

She let her eyes flutter close, only planning on resting them for a second, but when she opened them again she saw to her alarm that it was dark outside the windows. Obviously no one had noticed her, and she stood up slowly, stretching her aching legs. "Oh no..." she murmured, looking at the dark sky.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Male Posts : 55

Character sheet
EX:
Unplanned Break (invite only) Left_bar_bleue50/100Unplanned Break (invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Unplanned Break (invite only) Left_bar_bleue20/1000Unplanned Break (invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Unplanned Break (invite only) Left_bar_bleue50/1000Unplanned Break (invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Unplanned Break (invite only)   Unplanned Break (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:17 pm

He was minding his own buissness. His footsteps were the only company that he carried with him, as he patrolled the ever long corridor's of the gracious Academy. He sighed. Looking away from the overly large window, it was perhaps a good ten feet with maroon curtains overlaying the sacared arch-like structure of the windows. It was going to rain, no doubt. The thick loomed over the grounds, their thick, opaque composition were truly of the evil nature especially, as he watched, the darkened clouds seep across the sky; their figure absoribg the rays of the dominant sun, leaving a sea of shadows that mirrored the movement of their origin.

It wasn't long before the sun was completely struck from view, only the bleek, yet petrifying, clouds hovered over the majestic gardens. The little floweres coated in a thick coating of darkness giving their once blissful colours more a rudendant overlay.

He sighed once again. Though he stopped, as he saw smoke issuing from the corner. Instincts kicking in, he pushed himself onwards, his acceleration and movement were remarkable, considering he was within a full brown suit. His blazer fluttered upwards as he made a jagged, yet accurate, turn across the corner. He didn't stop as he saw smoke issuing from the top portion of a door; chemistry class. He sighed once again. It was typical to find the chemistry classrooms to undergo something rather...shall we say stupid? Nevertheless, he shook his head, his body sent into little jitters as it felt the vibrations, from the "shaking" manoeuvre, osscilate downwards and dispensed through out his system.

The lay a girl, she seemed awake. Good. Though her focus was unclear, almost as if she just awoke. Strange. He took a few small steps towards her, throwing his chest forward so that she may see the "Prefect" badge on his upper left chest region (pinned to his blazer, clearly).

"Hello there-" he said in a gentle voice, as he lowered himself into a croutch; his heels were touching the back of his bum. "How are you feeling? You okay? Do you know what's happened?" he said with the same gentle, kind, voice, though he added an adorable small smile. He wanted the girl to trust her. So then he could do his job.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Unplanned Break (invite only) Left_bar_bleue20/100Unplanned Break (invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Unplanned Break (invite only)   Unplanned Break (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Hasuhana looked at him, still feeling a little woozy. "Ah... I-I think something... e-exploded," she said, trying to clear her head. She looked at him, and shook her head quickly. She winced, feeling her head ache slightly. Whatever had exploded in the classroom obviously hadn't done her much good. She took note of the prefect badge, and thought to stand up a little straighter, which she did before stumbling into the wall behind her. "I'm... f-fine I think... j-just a little l-light-headed."

'He seems nice enough,' she thought, as she swept some of her hair out of her face, where it had fallen when she was unconscious. Then she looked up again, her eyes suddenly alert. "W-why do you a-ask? Did s-something else happen?" she asked, worried that the explosion had been worse then she had assumed it was.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Unplanned Break (invite only) Left_bar_bleue50/100Unplanned Break (invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Unplanned Break (invite only)   Unplanned Break (invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Instinctively he reached out for her, thought cut the action short, just as he grabbed her head, her face clearly torn into a person whom was suffering. It somewhat saddened him to watch such a girl, with intense beauty be fallen to a hienous environment.

This time he steadied her, as she stumbled from her sitting position and forcefully used the wall as a safety net. Clever. Though it was on natural. He expected her to be in a worse state, yet she was bright enough to understand what the situation was. However, it was odd to see just one student outside, clearly some sort of mishappening.

"I don't know. Give me a second."
he said softly, as he relinquished his tender grasp from her shoulder and swayed upwards in one fluid motion. He jerked the door open, forcefully opening it, only to be consumed by a vile smelling smoke that engulfed him completely, upon opening the door so to speak.

Flames sprouted outwards, swirling in a heavy vortex. Creating a circular pyylon, twirling inwards at a rapid speed. The fumes began to circle into the fire vortex, as a portion of the flames jagged outwards from it's formation and smashed into a large window behind Seiwa. The change in pressure (between outside the window and inside the corridor) and the dynamic configuration from the flames resulted in a rapid seeping of the said fumes.

It took less than 2 seconds for the whole to be cleared out. Only thing remained were the corpses of her fellow students. Some were burnt, heavily, while others still had the pain etched on their faces. It wasn't a pleasent sight but he wanted to keep this to himself. He smiled softly, as he sent in his flames, coating all the room, hoping to incinerate everything and everyone. There was a possibility the toxic material resided within the bodies... It sure was a bleak day.

"Everything is fine. Everyone is fine" he said in a tender voice, covering up his lie with ease.

"Now then" he said, as he approached the girl, placing a hand behind her legs and plucked her upwards, his other arm laying under her neck, to cushion her body, "It's time for you to get checked out." he said again with the same soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Unplanned Break (invite only)   Unplanned Break (invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:52 pm

"T-they are...?" she asked, relief in her voice. She let him pick her up, to woozy from the chemicals to care anymore. "A-alright..." she said quietly. She tried to keep herself awake, but her eyes were getting slowly out of focus. "I s-suppose... f-falling asleep w-would be a bad i-idea..." she said, talking partially to herself and partially to him. "B-by the way... w-whats your n-name?" she asked curiously, trying to look at him but failing to be able to lift her head.

'Oh dear...' she thought with an inward sigh. She was having trouble moving any of her body. Even her eye lids were starting to flutter shut. 'I wonder what chemicals those were...'. She was particularly weak against drugs and chemicals... she assumed it was from her strong bond with plants. Either they were natural and therefore her body didn't fight them as well, or they were so artificial she couldn't deal.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Unplanned Break (invite only)   Unplanned Break (invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:03 pm

She was in his arms, like a child, though a beautifu one, if he might add. Neverthless, she was weak and within his care. He took careful yet quickened steps, he didn't want to disorientate the young lady, he wasn't sure if she suffered from motion sickness and he didn't want to take the risk. He took a soft turn around the corner, his body aware of his position while his face was placed so that he was constantly look at the woman, any signs of weakness and he'd have to hurry his journey.

"Ha ha. Well. My name is Seiwa Genji...what about yours?" he said softly, whispering to her, not wanting to distrurb her. His hear jerked, pounding on the inside ofthe cavity, her eyes were losing focus, her wording was losing it's meaning and formation. Poison was in her system. She seemed fine but he had to prevent her from her from losing to the abyss within her mind.

"Don't leave me. What will people think! I mean look how I'm holding you, people will assume I'm trying to have my way with an innocent lady much like yourself" he said smoothly. Though he was entirely wrong, the way he had grabbed he back of her legs, almost placed her in an upside down doggy style position, with her skirt fluttering down, he wouldn't be surprised if someone peeked through the windows and gained an insight to her underwear. This thought made him blush but he tried to cover it by increasing his speed.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Unplanned Break (invite only)   Unplanned Break (invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:17 pm

"S-Seishin... H-Hasuhana..." she said, her words slurring together slightly. Then she laughed quietly. "I h-hope they d-don't think a-anything like t-that..." she said quietly in response to his last comments. "J-just point t-them out to m-me... I'll s-set them s-straight," she said, sounding a little airy, unlike what she normally sounded like. The chemicals were really effecting her, she was finding it harder to think and focus. It took her a while to figure out answers to anything he was saying, something she hadn't really had a problem with before, unless she was overly embarrassed.

She clenched her fists for a second, letting her nails cut into her palms, the pain of which helped to clear her head of the fog that filled it. "I w-wonder what t-those chemicals w-were..." she wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Unplanned Break (invite only)   Unplanned Break (invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:29 pm

He laughed softly at her cute threats. Childish but cute. He smiled down at her, looking at her astounding features, her flawless black hair, the soft texture of her legs that brushed gently against his hands. It was all too much. What was more...there was an uncertain feeling brewing within Seiwa, almost...it was different. His heart pounded...but towards the girl. Unusual, he thought, though he enjoyed the sensation all the same.

He made another small step and shouldered through the infirmary.

"I need help here!" he called through the room. Instantly a nurse, with a sandwhich in her hand, brustled into view. Looking amazed at an actual chance to do something useful, the nurse stuffed the sandwhich in her mouth and pointed at an empty bed, where he nodded and walked over to. Gently lowering the girl onto the bed, he felt saddened as he relinquished his hold on the girl, his heart ached. Weird.

"Well. I think I best be off...or do you want me to stay?" he said in a neutral voice, though his heart burned for her to say yes to him staying. Within that moment, the nruse came along and pulled the curtain around her and the bed, enclosing Siewa of completely.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Unplanned Break (invite only)   Unplanned Break (invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:22 pm

"T-thanks..." she said quietly, letting her eyes shut. "Y-you can st--" she started to say, but the curtains closing cut her off, and she finally surrendered herself to the effects of the chemicals. 'He was nice...' she thought, as the chemical-caused exhaustion overtook her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unplanned Break (invite only)   Unplanned Break (invite only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unplanned Break (invite only)
Page 1 of 1