Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Male Posts : 71

Character sheet
EX:
Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance Left_bar_bleue20/100Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance Left_bar_bleue20/1000Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance Left_bar_bleue50/1000Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance   Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Exactly three days after kraven ripped his own arm off at the club, kraven appears at the front of the village of the dead. He looks arond and starts walking toward the center of the village were all of the graves are kept. As he walks numorous dead spirits try to attack him , but he uses his right arm to punch at them, fending them off for the moment. when kraven finally reaches the graves, he swipes his hand down to send a powerful gust of wind that would remove all of the dirt and unearth a coffin.

kraven opens the casket and rips off the arm of a dead man, which has only muscle on it. after touching it with his right hand, the arm stands up by itself. kraven then takes out a needle and injects what looks to be kravens own plasma mixed with some otheer substance.

"connect.."

kraven undoes the bandages on his shoulder and the arm jumps up to kravens shoulder. the muscles from the arm then connects with the muscle of kravens shoulder and the bones begin to as well. the muscle of the arm then glows the same color as the substance from the needle, and the arm starts to grow to the same size and length as kravens right arm. then, skin starts to grow from the fingertips down to the shoulder. the mark that was on kravens old left hand now appears on the new arm . kraven now has an exact copy of his old appendage.

"excellent. it seems my hypothosis was correct."
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance Left_bar_bleue20/100Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance Left_bar_bleue20/1000Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance Left_bar_bleue50/1000Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance   Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:25 pm

After obtaining his new arm, kraven makes his way over to the deepest darkest part of the village of the dead. more and more spirits attempt to attack him but he keeps fireing gusts of wind and other means of defense to keep them at bay. after finally reaching a waterfall that pors black water, kraven jumps onto the small islanded mound of grass in its center and sits on it. he then sits down, crossing his legs and meditates. after several hours it is exactly 11:55 p.m and kravens left arm that he tore off stands on its fingers infront of him. kraven gets up and walks to the arm.

"it is time"

Kraven bites his finger and draws a symbol on the top of the hand of the severed arm. it looks like this:

Spoiler:

The time is 11:58. kraven then draws a circle in blood around the arm. he begins chanting something in the forgotten language of the hunters.

"Ahm kum Ra. Ahm kum Dei"

kraven repeats this six times. it is now 11:59, 55 seconds

"Ahm kum Ra. Ahm kum Dei, Yha Tu Ehi, Yha Tu Ehi, Yha Tu Ehi"

Kraven slams his hand on the circle drawn around the arm and suddenly a beam of dark purple light is shot from the sky. it is now exactly 12:00 midnight. all of the planets orbiting the sun were now perfectly aligned. the light radiates onto the arm and it starts to turn into pure blood in the shape of an arm. it then starts to grow in size until it is as tall as kraven himself. the blood starts to swirl and it morphs into the genreal shape of a large scythe. the blood dissipitates as it slowly reveals a pulsating object made of nothing but muscle meat which is shaped like a large scythe.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance   Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:39 pm

After pulsating for several seconds, the scythe shaped muscle starts to dissappear, revealing a large scythe-like weapon.

(it looks kind of like a combination of the ones seen here:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

it stands at the same exact height as kraven and weighs in at his exact weight. the long pole part of it resembles a spinal chord, yet seems to be as hard as steel. at the bottom of the pole, the is a large hand that seems to be a combination of bone and flesh it has inch long sharp fingernails at the end. theres a fleshy substance the is infused with the begginning of the hand that connects to and wraps around the end of the handling pole. it is of a dark reddish-purpleish color. there is a veiny substance of the same color that resembles this flesh that goes all around the entire pole . at the top of the pole , there is part of a human skull. it is missing a jaw and a six inch blade made of bone ad metal comes out of the roof of the mouth. at the back of the skull there is an extremely long and wide curved blade that is longer than a katana. it is about a foot in width. there are canined teeth going all across the top of the curved blade. at the center of this blade, there is a closed eye about the size of six normal eyes. surrounding it is the same veiny substance. after 60 seconds of transformation, the time is now 12:01 and the light that was shining from the sky immediately dissappears. the ritual that could only be done once every 200 years, is finally completed. kraven goes up to his new weapon and grabs it. the closed eye on the blade immediately opens up. its iris is a deep dark purple that alsmost sems to swirl like a galaxy. suddenly however, kraven begins to hears loud ear piercing screams inside of his head.

"ghh"

He falls to his knees in pain and the veins on the pole of the scythe start to creep onto kraven. but kraven resists it and starts to make his way back to his feet

"NO..you..obay..ME"

The veins go back onto the scythe and kraven stands up and slams the scythe on the ground. with kravens will being the strongest, he is now able to weild his new weapon with the same speed and acceleration as he could his left arm. a voice resonates in kravens head

Tobey: well, congradulatiooooooons boy..

kraven:hm?who was that. is it you..scythe?

Tobey: DONT CALL ME THAT!...cal me tobey m'kay?

kraven: hm. i suppose if you really want me to. how are you speaking to me anyway. i didnt draw a mouth on you

Tobey: ooh, how is cause you n me are blood brothers buddy, were cut from the same mold. alot closer than you think

kraven: oh really.

Tobey: yes really. but there is just ooone thing.. were not quite one..yet. but once we are, you wll have my full power in your hands and i'll be under your fuull control good sir

Kraven:hm? what're you talking about, i already..

kraven touches the scythe with his right hand, but it doesnt move or stand on its own

kraven:wha?

Tobey: thats right kid. your powers dont work on me at least not right now anyway. the more you use me, the more we'll become one, and the more your powers will influence me. thats how it works kiddo. understood?

Kraven : yeah whatever. just remember who the master is here

Tobey: hmhmhm, oh dont worry..i do..

Tobey's eye closes and kraven heads out of the graveyard with his new mysterious weapon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance   Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Planetary Ritual: A Hunters Pennance
Page 1 of 1