Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin
Newcomer
Jin

Female Posts : 8

No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) Empty
PostSubject: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Jin raced down threw the streets quickly as she could. She didn't want to use her ability, due to the fact some people may not like humans using them. Her breathing was very heavy, while her eyes were full of fear. She quickly moved down a small alleyway - the people cashing her flew right past. Jin stayed there, trying to collect herself.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Newcomer
Arashi

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:26 pm

A man dressed in black walks in. it appears he has wings, was he an angel? he walked forward as his wings twitched. he followed the female from the shadows, he took flight in the air. he looks down "what is a human doing here in such a terrible area..."
Back to top Go down
Jin
Newcomer
Jin

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Jin's breathing had nearly calmed, but then it spiked right back up when someone spoke to her. Thinking it may had been one of the people chasing her - she used her speed to quickly hide in the shadows. Her image stayed to where she once stood, though it faded. Jin sat against the walls, hidden in the shadows. "I-I ha-had be-been ch-chased." Jin spoke in a shaken voice.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Newcomer
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:35 pm

the man lands in front of her, his winds furl as his yellow eyes glare at her. "and by whom is those are chasing you, also do not be frightened i will not hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Jin
Newcomer
Jin

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Jin looked up at the man, her red, pinkish eyes looking up at his bright yellow. She wasn't sure if she should be trusting him. But, he seemed like he wouldn't hurt her. Jin, shakeningly stood up, she shaked still from being chased and from him scaring her. "Th-they tho-thought I-I was w-weak ... I-I th-think they w-would've hu-hurt me ..."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Newcomer
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:46 pm

he looked at her his wings sinked into his skin now looking human "child i sense that u have been hurt..who harmed you..."
Back to top Go down
Jin
Newcomer
Jin

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Jin looked at him still, a bit scared to look away. She though shook her head lightly. "N-No one has hurt me re-recently ... in the past though ..." She said in a soft voice, remembering certain times from her past.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Newcomer
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:55 pm

he looks at her "what pains u child of eve"
Back to top Go down
Jin
Newcomer
Jin

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:57 pm

"P-People of the past, tried to hurt me and my b-brother ... since we aren't like normal h-humans." Jin said, her voice patterns not as shaken, she though then looked down at the ground. Her body, unlike her voice, still shaked with silent fear of something.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Newcomer
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:08 pm

"i see well i am arashi a false angel and u are?"
Back to top Go down
Jin
Newcomer
Jin

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:10 pm

"J-Jin, H-Harashi Jin. A Human with a ability." She said, as she looked back up to Arashi. Jin though then wondered, what a false angel was. She, nor her brother were very religious, she heard of Fallen and normal Angels. But what was, a False Angel?
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Newcomer
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:16 pm

he looks at her "what is your ability"
Back to top Go down
Jin
Newcomer
Jin

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:17 pm

"Speed - I'm faster then anything really ..." Jin said, she was now looking back up at his eyes. It was a habit, to stare at people, normally looking at their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Newcomer
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:22 pm

he chuckles and looks at her. "speed hmmm? nice so what are you doing here alone?"
Back to top Go down
Celest
Admin 1st Year
Celest

Female Posts : 528

Character sheet
EX:
No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) Left_bar_bleue50/100No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) Left_bar_bleue20/1000No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) Left_bar_bleue50/1000No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:53 pm

((Hmm? Anyone mind if I hop in here?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)   No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Place, Is Safe (Arashi - Open)
Page 1 of 1