Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Black Avenue

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Watare Isumo
Admin 1st Year
Watare Isumo

Male Posts : 183

Character sheet
EX:
Black Avenue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Black Avenue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Black Avenue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/1000Black Avenue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Black Avenue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/1000Black Avenue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Black Avenue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Black Avenue   Black Avenue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

A place full of gang and thugs. Not the best place to be. There are many old buildings and many homeless person came here. It's a dirty Avenue with many disgracful shops.

Black Avenue - Page 2 Avenue10

Theme Song: Beyond the WasteLand
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Watare Isumo
Admin 1st Year
Watare Isumo

Male Posts : 183

Character sheet
EX:
Black Avenue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Black Avenue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Black Avenue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/1000Black Avenue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Black Avenue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/1000Black Avenue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Black Avenue   Black Avenue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:19 pm

"So you figure out I'm a Prefect?" Watare asked, smiling ever-so-innocently. It then turn into a smirked.
"And correction, I believe you met two students actully? Chinsei and Kyoko?" Watare said, reading his mind.
Watare release the compress powers. In the human eye, he probably looks normal but if he can see his aura, it's blazing black and dangerous. The Aura around even makes it hard to even come close to Watare.
"By the way, I do think you should be careful around here." Watare said, tilting his head, his eyes no longer innocent. He walked pass Leonidas. "I would hate for you to be dead before you time of your death."
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
1st Year

Male Posts : 248

Character sheet
EX:
Black Avenue - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Black Avenue - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Black Avenue   Black Avenue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:09 pm

*laughs*
A mind reader and darker side. You is full of suprises..
*Glares at Watare as he walk by*
Its seems as if you perfects. Are just the fortune tellers of death.
*Chuckles*
And you is right. I did met two students not one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Avenue   Black Avenue - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Avenue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2