Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

hakku, tara (finished)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hakku
Newcomer

Male Posts : 7

Character sheet
EX:
hakku, tara (finished) Left_bar_bleue0/0hakku, tara (finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
hakku, tara (finished) Left_bar_bleue20/20hakku, tara (finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
hakku, tara (finished) Left_bar_bleue50/50hakku, tara (finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

hakku, tara (finished) Empty
PostSubject: hakku, tara (finished)   hakku, tara (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:26 am

hakku, tara (finished) Studen10
•{your ID number. An admin will put this when you're accepted}•

[Insert a picture of your character here, don't stretch the page]
§♥§{Insert Name}§♥§

“Let me tell you a story. It's a story of the past shaping the future, of reality determining possibilities. It might even be a story of destiny...”

Show us what you are
"Everyone calls himself a friend, but only a fool believes it. Nothing is more common than a name, yet nothing is more rare..."

Full Name: Hakku
Alias/Nicknames:
Species:hunter (human)
Sexual Orientation: straight

Show us what you look like
“How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are on the inside of us.”

Skin: slightly tanned
Hair: light brown
Eyes: red
Height: 5 foot 9 inches
Weight:130 pounds
Clothing: he wears a black trench coat. his arms are wrapped in pure black chains. he wears two black gloves with a red transmutation circle on each. he wears black cargo pants with a red trim. he occasionaly wears a black top hat with a red bandana above the rim.
Other: he wears a black chain around his wrists.

Show us who you are
“Every person has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change.”

Personality: Hakku is intelegent and is allways treying to understand others. he is nearly sociopathic (has no emotions) but can immitate emotions perfectly. He never truely gets close to anyone but will protect them if it helps him. He has a love of pshycology and spends most of his time studying other peoples motives and trying to confuse them and manipulate them. Hakku is not a guy you want to get close too.

Temper: it is extremely hard to anger and is more likely to psycoanalyze yu as to why your attempting to anger him.

• easy to mess with people
  • people with funny accents(anyone different than his)

Dislikes:

• annoying people
  • NINJAS!!!!!

Bad Habits:

• alchemicly makeing random roses

Show us your talent
“Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off.”

Special Ability: Hakku is an alchemist. he has the ability to re shape matter into another form. However this ability has many limitations: 1. equal exchange: he cannot creat matter or change its size. 2. Hakku cannot transmutate anything bigger than a car ( i.e a massive monster cannot be transmutated but he can transmutate a single part of there body like an arm). 3. transmutation on a liveing being is extremely taxing and will harm hakku when it is used. 4. Hakku needs a transmutaion circle to use this ability. in order to use his alchemy on another human or living thing he must draw a transmutation circle on them. he can do this simply by tracing his finger in the shape of the transmutation circle needed. different circles will do different things. anything non living he can transmutate wil a circle either on his glove or on his shield.
Strengths of your Ability

• is very versitile
  • is a very strong defence

Weaknesses your Ability

• needs a transmutaion circle
  • human transmutation hurts hakku physicaly
Weapon: Hakku used a spear and sheild to fight. the spear and sheild are created alchemicly and are used with a very spartan style combat, very defensively. the sheild is a large black circle with a transmutation circle drawn on it and the spear in a long straight shaft with a 1 foot long spear head on the tip.
Talents: cooking
Element Affiliation: wind

Tell us why you are here
“Time is free, but it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”

Date of Birth: sept 13
Family:
History: Hakku was a student at an alchemist academy but when he experimented with human subjects he was expeld and hunted down for crimes against humanity. he was on the run for 3 years. He had to fight many high level alchemists and during this time honed his skills. He considers himself the elit alchemist but dosnt act that way. during this time he studied different combat styles and learned of a groupe of worriors known as the spartans. he was intreged at there use of numbers but even more there skills with a spear and sheild. He created a spear and sheild and began learning there style of combat. one day he was chased all the way to the borders of narccasus academy where the alchemists didnt have the right to chase him. now he stays at this school so he may be safe from the chaseing alchemy.

Template created by Ravyn{a friend of the admins from other sites © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy, Lost Generations, and others. ID pictures created by Yami{another friend}. All rights belong to their respective creators.

Last edited by hakku on Fri May 14, 2010 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Celest
Admin 1st Year
Celest

Female Posts : 528

Character sheet
EX:
hakku, tara (finished) Left_bar_bleue50/100hakku, tara (finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
hakku, tara (finished) Left_bar_bleue20/1000hakku, tara (finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
hakku, tara (finished) Left_bar_bleue50/1000hakku, tara (finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: hakku, tara (finished)   hakku, tara (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Please add a picture in your application and put your name in the {Name Here} part on top. With your special ability, you cannot be allowed to transmute any human/animal/living creature unless it is classified as plant-life. Can you also add another disadvantage to your ability? Since you have gloves with transmutation circles on them, it's not much of a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Male Posts : 55

Character sheet
EX:
hakku, tara (finished) Left_bar_bleue50/100hakku, tara (finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
hakku, tara (finished) Left_bar_bleue20/1000hakku, tara (finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
hakku, tara (finished) Left_bar_bleue50/1000hakku, tara (finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: hakku, tara (finished)   hakku, tara (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:59 am

I'm interested in this ability. So, from what you say, you need a transmutation circle to perform what you require, correct? In that case, you would need various circles for different things, agree? So, what I'm looking to say is, how long, in terms of posts, does it take you to make a single circle? Or can you create multiple circles? Furthermore, transmuations on humans? My my. So it would require you to draw a transmutation circle...or can you just draw a circle anywhere and the eyes of the target switch places with their testicles?

In short, if it's versatile, tell me me everything about it.

Happy Hunting.

P.S. I'm a new Admin.
Back to top Go down
Celest
Admin 1st Year
Celest

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: hakku, tara (finished)   hakku, tara (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:18 pm

lol, Sei ^^"
Hakku, could you also put your true species in the species place at the top. "hunter" is not a species, its an occupation, hence the "occupation" place.
Back to top Go down
hakku
Newcomer

Male Posts : 7

Character sheet
EX:
hakku, tara (finished) Left_bar_bleue0/0hakku, tara (finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
hakku, tara (finished) Left_bar_bleue20/20hakku, tara (finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
hakku, tara (finished) Left_bar_bleue50/50hakku, tara (finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hakku, tara (finished)   hakku, tara (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:33 am

i edited it sorry for how long it took ive been too busy to deal wiht two sites up till now. and i fixed my ability wiht the suggestions from sei thankies ^.^
Back to top Go down
Celest
Admin 1st Year
Celest

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: hakku, tara (finished)   hakku, tara (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Hime-sama! This is NOT approved! human transmutation is a BIIIIIG no no!
Back to top Go down
Alice
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
Alice

Female Sagittarius Posts : 263
Birthday : 2001-11-27

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: hakku, tara (finished)   hakku, tara (finished) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:39 am

Oh no!

._. Please understand you need to fill things out, such as this:
First, add a picture, then where it says name, put your name there, you need alittle more of a history, and the rest of what the other admins said. Please, under stand this is nice so far, but. You need to work with what were asking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hakku, tara (finished)   hakku, tara (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hakku, tara (finished)
Page 1 of 1