Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-04

Character sheet
EX:
Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Left_bar_bleue20/100Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Left_bar_bleue20/1000Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Left_bar_bleue50/1000Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Empty
PostSubject: Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think)   Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Studen10
•{#540000716}•

§♥§Kaji Zero§♥§

“Let me tell you a story. It's a story of the past shaping the future, of reality determining possibilities. It might even be a story of destiny...”

Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Natsume

Show us what you are
"Everyone calls himself a friend, but only a fool believes it. Nothing is more common than a name, yet nothing is more rare..."

Full Name: Zero Minamoto Kaji
Alias/Nicknames: Zero, Z, Ryu
Species: Human
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Show us what you look like
“How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are on the inside of us.”

Skin: Skin is a little bit tan.
Hair: Short and Messy, Black
Eyes: Hazel Brown
Height: 5'11
Weight: 150 pounds
Clothing: His clothing is not out of the ordinary. He wears a white t-shirt below a red and blue jacket. The jacket is mainly red with a singular blue stripe on each side. He wears blue jeans and wears blue gloves.
Other:
He has a necklace of a white and black dragon wrapping around a yin-yang sign, symbolizing light, darkness, and order.

Show us who you are
“Every person has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change.”

Personality: Zero is a nice person. He likes to help out people, even if they dont want it. He has a strong sense of justice and believes anyone can be truly redeemed for whatever they've done. He is fun to be around and he always gets rid of a bad mood. He almost always has a smile on his face and never ignores someone when they're down. He is easy to get along with and almost never get mad.

For some reason, girls seem to like him. He doesnt pay much attention to them most of the time. He is carefree and takes time to relax after working or he just got done training. He will whine sometimes when he's REALLY tired, but most of the time he'll do something without complaint. He is a hard worker, because he thinks if he's gonna do something, he might as well do it well.

Temper: If you go after him, it takes him a while to get riled up. But if you go after his friends, he'll be mad like a hornet.

• Ice Cream
  • Being around people

Dislikes:

• He dislikes people who think their better than others
  • When people are just hateful.

Bad Habits:

• He has a bad habit of sticking his nose into places they don't belong

Show us your talent
font color=][color=" white?]"Greatalents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off.”

Special Ability: Aura power: This ability allows Zero to see aura. This lets him tell if they are good or evil, what race they are. It also helps as a sonar, he is able to track people by their aura trail. As an offensive technique, this allows Zero to control his aura, being able to fire out blasts of energy at his enemy.
Strengths of your Ability

• He is basically a master at close range combat, due to years of training with a martial arts style that optimized his physical and spiritual abilities. (He's been training since 1 years old and still is)
  • With his aura abilities, he has a great offense and defense. He can make shields and as mentioned, he can use his aura to fire blasts and make "waves" of energy.

Weaknesses your Ability{at least two. If more, strengths and weaknesses have to balance out}

• He has to rest for a while between aura uses, or he could pass out.
  • His blasts only cover a range of 9 meters, so if his enemy specializes in long range attacks, he is in deep trouble.
Weapon:
Talents: He can sing very well and he can cook.
Element Affiliation: Energy

Techniques:
Hadoken- The most basic technique of the hado branch of gouken school Karate. His can only go about 2.99 meters.

Shoryuken- Rising Dragon Uppercut technique. Stronger when infused with energy

Tatsumaki Senpukyaku- Tornado kick, stronger when spinning at higher velocities.

Takken Hadoken- A hadoken used at close range (like hado bursting palm)

Super Technique- Denji Hadoken- A hadoken charged with lightning energies that stun when it hits.

Super Technique- Shoshyu Flame Hadoken- A white flame hadoken that burns enemies on contact.

Super Technique- Shippu Jinrai Kyaku- A high speed barrage of punches and kicks and finish up with a upward Tatsumaki Senpukyaku.

Super Technique- Hado-Shoryuken- Shoryuken technique infused with a massive amount of energy

Super Technique- High Velocity Tatsumaki Senpukyaku- Spins so fast while using Tatsumaki Senpukyaku that it creates a mini tornado.

Super Technique- Hado Bursting Palm - Infuses a massive quantity of hado energy and releases it in one breathtaking palm.

Ultra Technique- Tenkyoku Hadoken- A hadoken filled with true light energies that damages people who are more aligned in the dark.

Ultra Technique- Tenkyoku Jinrai Kukoken- A barrage of one-hundred kicks and punches filled with light energies in each hit and finishes up with a Hado Bursting Palm.

(He can only use his ultra techniques if he has tapped into the true light hado. It can only be unlocked by a near death experience.)

[size=21]I am here because Iwant to help out a friend.
“Time is free, but it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”

Date of Birth: 05/04
Family: None
History:He was born the only child of Kenta and Miu Kaji. His mother died in childbirth. His family bloodline dated back to a ancient clan, called the Kaji clan, who developed over time, the ability to control and see aura. His clan developed a singular unique fighting style, which combined their unique ability with Karate, and a long forgotten martial art that focused on Speed and Power. Throughout his childhood, even from his first birthday, he trained tirelessly on the martial art and his bloodline's ability. He went above and beyond what his parents expected, even learning the Hadoken, an advanced technique that took his dad years to master, at the age of five. His great grandfather, Gouken Kaji, perfected this style, and it became known as Gouken School Karate. But, things changed when Zero turned 11. His dad died in a car wreck due to a drunk trucker knocking his car off of a cliff on a slim piece of highway. Zero went into a deep depression, not wanting to see anyone. But, people started to come to check on him, and he started to open up more and more, slowly, but steadily.

Throughout his childhood, throughout training and school, he didn't really have time to make friends and he was pretty antisocial. But, after he turned twelve, he started to open up. He started to make time to make friends, and despite what he thought, he made friends really well. Since then, he protects his friends, because he sees them as the family he was unable to protect. Lately, however, he has been having problems with his aura. His regular blue aura has been fluctuating between white and crimson red, the darkness and light in his heart at odds. Soon he will have to choose...will he choose light, or will he choose darkness?

Template created by Ravyn{a friend of the admins from other sites © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy, Lost Generations, and others. ID pictures created by Yami{another friend}. All rights belong to their respective creators.
Back to top Go down
Alice
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
Alice

Female Sagittarius Posts : 263
Birthday : 2001-11-27

Character sheet
EX:
Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Left_bar_bleue50/100Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Left_bar_bleue20/1000Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Left_bar_bleue50/1000Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think)   Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:43 am

Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Approv12

Just don't mod mod. Or you will get a vist from me...
One which you wont like...
Back to top Go down
Celest
Admin 1st Year
Celest

Female Posts : 528

Character sheet
EX:
Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Left_bar_bleue50/100Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think)   Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Please post your Special attacks in the Special attacks forum to be approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think)   Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero Minamoto Kaji (Finished, I think)
Page 1 of 1