Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Somedays.... {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
Alice

Female Sagittarius Posts : 263
Birthday : 2001-11-27

Character sheet
EX:
Somedays.... {Open} Left_bar_bleue50/100Somedays.... {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Somedays.... {Open} Left_bar_bleue20/1000Somedays.... {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Somedays.... {Open} Left_bar_bleue50/1000Somedays.... {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Somedays.... {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:57 pm

In the darkness of the night, Anastasia sat at the swing. Tears were falling down her face as she moved back and forth, her feet not touching the ground as she did. Her hair seemed to lay flat on her body, and her eyes seemed to lose their color...
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Female Posts : 249

Character sheet
EX:
Somedays.... {Open} Left_bar_bleue20/100Somedays.... {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Somedays.... {Open} Left_bar_bleue20/1000Somedays.... {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Somedays.... {Open} Left_bar_bleue50/1000Somedays.... {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Hasuhana walked through the park, sighing dejectidly, wearing a long coat, too big t-shirt and boots. She was not enjoying her time in the human world one bit, but she couldn't stand going back to the woods; it made her heart ache to know she couldn't stay there, so she went to the park instead, ignoring the fact that it was night. She was walking by the play area when she saw a girl sitting on the swings. When she got a little closer she thought she saw tears and her expression changed from sad to alarmed. "P-pardon me... are you a-alright?" she asked, moving towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Character sheet
EX:
Somedays.... {Open} Left_bar_bleue50/100Somedays.... {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Anastasia looked up, and quickly turned into a wolf, and started to growl, while in her wolf form, she was still able to talk, that was the best thing about being a shifter.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Somedays.... {Open} Left_bar_bleue20/100Somedays.... {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Hasuhana felt her body relax when the girl turned from human to wolf. Despite the fact that she was growling at her, she felt much, much calmer around animals then when around humans. “My a-apologies… I see you wish me to l-leave,” she said, stuttering only slightly, before starting to back up, back towards the path, wrapping the coat around her more tightly as the night air blew against her.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Aya blinked a few times, as she moved closer to the girl, she had stoped growling as she walked around her, sniffing her slightly, many things ran through Aya's mind as she did this, she wanted to know who she was, and why she had been here of all places, but, from her scent, Aya knew she ment to harm to herself, or the thing she was carrying. Slowly, Aya shifted back into her human form. "I am very sorry for that miss. You caught me off guard." She whispered, bowing her head, now that she was back in her human form, it was easier to tell why she had been so pale, and sick looking.

Aya looked up, the girl was very pretty, un-like herself, she wished she looked like her right now, and not like she did herself at the moment as she sighed, backing away. "I should have known you didn't mean me any harm. Not many people would want to mess with me."
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:53 pm

“A-are you alright…?” she asked, looking concerned. The girl didn’t look that well, and she could see that even more now that she was even closer to the girl. She tilted her head to one side as she looked at the girl, her black hair draping down her back, with her pointed ears poking out, making it very obvious she was not human.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:08 pm

"Other then the fact that my sister is dead, I'm having a baby, by boyfriend is a vampire, I'm a shifter, headmaster, and prefect of this academy..."She shock her head."Other then that, I'm peachy."She laughed alittle, feeling the baby kick once more, as she whiced in pain. Holding onto her side."This kid is very strong, I'm pretty much the strongest person at this academy, and so is it's father. It's going to almost kill me to give birth."She muttered, knowing the girl would hear her."Anyways, I'm Anastasia NightBlade."She coughed, looking down at her hand, seeing blood."Damnit."She muttered under her breath as she looked up at the girl, her eyes started to get some color back at the site of blood, but didn't know why. Her whole body seemed to be getting it's color back as she licked the blood off of her hand...
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Hasuhana looked a little taken aback as she listed all the reasons she wasn't ok. "S-Seishin Hasuhana..." she said, after Anastasia introduced herself, and then she moved towards her quickly when she coughed up a little blood. "Are you alright?" she asked, to alarmed to stutter. She noticed that the woman's eyes and expression became a little more healthier as she sucked the blood off of her hand, and she took a small step back.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:25 am

Aya laughed slightly as she backed away from her."Don't worry, I'm not going to bite you. It isn't right."She smiled, and sighed."It's just the baby that's doing this to me, his or her father is a vampire."She sighed and she sat back down on the swing set, her hair falling over her face."It's nice to meet you Seishin, if you didn't know who Aasia was, she was the headmaster of NA, and the head prefect, she's dead now."She started to feel tears coming to her face."She was my sister, but, now that she is gone. I'm here to take over."She smiled slightly, and bowed her head towards the girl. She soon relised that the girl wasn't human herself."What race are you young one?"Aya whispered, she had also seen she was more easier to talk to when she was an wolf, and decied to change back, but only to her half form, as the girl seen her slightly brownish tail and ears come out. She looked over towards her.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:04 am

"I... I'm sorry," Hasuhana mumbled as the girl started to talk about her sister. She had heard of the woman called Aasia, but she had arrived at the school after she had died. She calmed a little as Anastasia turned into what seemed to be a half-wolf. It was easier then it sounded to think of her more as a wolf when she slightly resembled one. "I'm an e-elf," she said, still stuttering slightly. "Are you... um... a s-shifter... is it called?" she asked, sitting down on the swing next to her and curling her bare legs under her to warm them.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Aya blinked, and nodded."Yes I am."She whispered, as she turned back into her wolf form, and moved onto the girls lap, trying to keep her warm. She seen her shutter, but didn't know if it was because it was cold out, or because she way scared of Aya. But right now, Aya felt very motherly, and wanted to help the young girl. And seemed to like the scent of the girl, and stayed on her lap, while she was in her wolf form, she was much lighter and knew she wouldn't hurt the girl in any shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Hasuhana was grateful for the warmth she gave her, and she unconsciously ran her fingers through the wolf's fur, scratching her gently behind the ears. "What are you doing out here anyways?" she asked, her stuttering gone now that Anastasia was in a wolf form. She could understand, in a way of speaking, the growls and movements that wild animals did. It wasn't any form of magic, she just picked up on the vocal tones in their barks and the little motions that were behind her movements, which clued her into whatever they wanted to communicate like hunger or anger or curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:36 am

Aya let a sound from her throat, if saying she came to find someone new, a new friend. As the girl, now in her wolf form, rubbed her head against Sei's stomach, in a friendly way, loving the feeling of her fingers moving through Aya's fur.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:56 am

Hasuhana smiled, the expression feeling almost alien to her face, which had not smiled for a while now. She continued to run her ringers through Anastasia's fur as Ana rubbed her head up against her stomach. "You make a very beautiful wolf," she murmured. Hasuhana loved animals, and was particularly fond of wolves. The patterns of their fur, their expressions, their loyalty to the pack, it interested and calmed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somedays.... {Open}   Somedays.... {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somedays.... {Open}
Page 1 of 1