Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Seeing it for the first time...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice
♥!The Canadian Princess!♥
Alice

Female Sagittarius Posts : 263
Birthday : 2001-11-27

Character sheet
EX:
Seeing it for the first time... Left_bar_bleue50/100Seeing it for the first time... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Seeing it for the first time... Left_bar_bleue20/1000Seeing it for the first time... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Seeing it for the first time... Left_bar_bleue50/1000Seeing it for the first time... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Seeing it for the first time... Empty
PostSubject: Seeing it for the first time...   Seeing it for the first time... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:38 am

Aya smiled lightly, and grabbed her bag, as the two ran towards the village of the dead. So many thoughs ran through Aya's mind, she didn't know if she could ever walk in, she wanted to see where her sister was now. Aya's heart felt like a ten ton rock falling down on her, she didn't know what to do when they stopped at the front of the village of the dead...
As Aya and Kenji stopped at the front gates of the village, she couldn't help but feel a cold breath against the bad of her neck, sending shivers down her spine."L-L-Lets... Go... In.."She stumbled over her words as she opened the gates, and walked slowly over to the freshly dug grave of her sister, as she bent down.

"Dear sister,"she whispered, as tears fell down her face, and onto the grave."I should have known you would have done something like this."
Back to top Go down
kenjisaintz
1st Year
kenjisaintz

Male Posts : 74

Character sheet
EX:
Seeing it for the first time... Left_bar_bleue20/100Seeing it for the first time... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Seeing it for the first time... Left_bar_bleue20/1000Seeing it for the first time... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Seeing it for the first time... Left_bar_bleue50/1000Seeing it for the first time... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Seeing it for the first time...   Seeing it for the first time... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:56 am

Kenji decided to go along with Anastasia. He really felt that she needed some company right now, and even if just coming with her would somehow help her, it would be fine as long as he did something useful. Kenji nodded and went inside the village. It was really spooky here. It wasn't a kind of relaxing scene Kenji would imagine any place would be. The place isn't well lit, and the houses we're poorly built.

Anastasia started to call on her sister, but it seems that nothing was happening. "Dead people go here, huh?" It seemed that way, considering how Anastasia acted. It just came to his mind though, but maybe, just maybe, he could once again meet his foster-parents here. He didn't know if his real parents are dead, but maybe he could meet them as well.

The girl was crying again, Kenji couldn't help but stay with her through this ordeal. It seemed that she was afraid of this place, but it seemed she was strong enough to actually come here despite the obvious dangers or phenomena that could happen while she was there. It was really admirable and courageous of her, and Kenji acknowledge that. He rolled his head from left to right, trying to see if anything was happening. It didn't seem that anything would though, the place was pretty quiet. Only the sound of silence roamed Kenji's ears.

"By the way, tell me more about you and your family. It could help me act a little bit better." Kenji didn't want to mess up anything, he was really being careful of things and how he would act. Not that he was afraid of messing up, he was afraid that Anastasia might mess up, and would cost her more than what she wanted. Kenji stood, his heightened sense of smell useless, he only smelled the sweet scent of death. It disturbed him.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Character sheet
EX:
Seeing it for the first time... Left_bar_bleue50/100Seeing it for the first time... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seeing it for the first time...   Seeing it for the first time... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:32 pm

"My family is not to be talked about."She muttered as she stood up."I much rather not speak of them."She sighed, untill she felt the ground beinging to shake, which made her fall over."S-S-Shes...." Aya whispered, and just then, a gohstly figuer appeared infront of her.

"Sissster."The figuer, who looked much like Aasia hissed."Geeet out of here.... Noooow"It seemed to moan into the air as it dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
kenjisaintz
1st Year
kenjisaintz

Character sheet
EX:
Seeing it for the first time... Left_bar_bleue20/100Seeing it for the first time... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seeing it for the first time...   Seeing it for the first time... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Kenji ran over to Anastasia as she fall, and caught her hand. Just then, another creepy voice, talked from out of nowhere. The ground was shaking real bad, and Kenji couldn't keep up any good orientation from the way things look. Kenji couldn't actually fathom the idea that the dead actually come to a place where they live their lives. It didn't seem right to him, it only seemed that the people who come here actually have some unfinished business, and couldn't ascend to their place of rest.

"It's starting, huh?" Kenji wasn't that much bothered by the point of seeing spirits, he was one weird individual himself after all. Though the concept of things are much harder to fathom, the circumstances right now call for a more suitable demeanor. A calm, cool-headed being will be well placed in something like this.

The wind was blowing roughly, it didn't feel good on anyone's skin. It felt as if it was hot, and strangely sharp. As those winds blow and hit your skin, it's like feeling someone rub the blade of a knife on the surface of your skin.

The aura was radiating with darkness, and the place was becoming more morbid than it seemed. Well, this could be a better scene, or scenario for both Anastasia and him if the actual environment they were on could resemble some kind of bliss. That would seem more probable for the final resting place of spirits, but instead, they get this kind of reception.

Kenji wasn't too happy, he had a slightly visible frown on his forehead, and his eyes' normally ever-gazing to space had been replaced by a focus and careful eye. He could feel that this personality loved the place, but of course, no matter how hard that thing tries, he couldn't resurface himself on Kenji's mind, mainly because he has now taken full control of him.

"Though this doesn't look good, I presume were on the right track." Kenji was becoming more serious as the things grew clearer to him.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seeing it for the first time...   Seeing it for the first time... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:33 am

"Kenji!" Aya cried and held onto him as he caught her fall."We need to get out of here!"She tried to get up, but couldn't. Her hole body wasn't letting her move, it was frozen soild."Kenji! I-I Can't move!"She screamed as she saw more and more people... Or ghosts appearing before the two, Aasia was still there, but Aya knew who ever that was now, wasn't her sister.

Aya could feel her sister was there, that was her body, but who ever had controll of her right now, wasn't Aasia, and she knew it had been Aasia who frist appeared infront of the pair, but something evil, and dark had taken over her...
Back to top Go down
kenjisaintz
1st Year
kenjisaintz

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seeing it for the first time...   Seeing it for the first time... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:48 am

Kenji could see people starting to come and haunt Ana. It didn't bother Kenji, although it was apparent that Anastasia was struck with fear. She couldn't even move a muscle on her body. "I didn't know what you people went through, but this is no kind of reception." He carried Anastasia out of the village proper, and put her down on the floor.

They shouldn't attempt to do that again. That wasn't a great experience at all. If Anastasia wasn't strong enough, she could have succumbed to the fear that those undead caused her. Still, Kenji was glad she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seeing it for the first time...   Seeing it for the first time... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:57 am

Aya hugged Kenji, and cried into his shoulder."I'm so sorry... I should have known I wasn't strong enough to come here yet!"

{Sorrieh it's short, I'm kinda busssy!}
Back to top Go down
kenjisaintz
1st Year
kenjisaintz

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Seeing it for the first time...   Seeing it for the first time... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:32 am

"No matter. You were determined, so I really couldn't say anything about it. Everything's fine now, just relax for a minute." Even though they were out of harms way, that was only temporary. He knew that by just entering that village, as long as they stay within its parameters and territory, it still meant trouble for them. Though, Anastasia doesn't seem to have realized it yet, but Kenji could feel blood lust from the spirits of the village.

"Do you want to rest somewhere a little less spookier?" Kenji was trying to divert Ana's attention to the oncoming onslaught if ever they were to stay here. As much as possible, he was going for a diverting attention tactic for Ana, but he didn't know what he'll do if ever those ghosts catch up. They don't seem to be that vulnerable to attacks, and he left his Spiritual Bullets. He wondered if plain holy bullets would work.

This was not anytime for backing out. If ever anything happens, as long as Ana is in this state he would have to protect her. Even though they barely know each other, Kenji knows her heart did not want Kenji to be involved, but she had no choice. It was a sign of trust for Kenji, as he wouldn't do that and ask someone for help if he didn't know them.

Kenji then carried her, and started walking away from the village.

(It is fine. Sorry my reply is a bit late as well.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing it for the first time...   Seeing it for the first time... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing it for the first time...
Page 1 of 1