Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Meeting new friends....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting new friends.... Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Amie walked into the changing rooms, not seeing the guy at first, and tock her shirt off, then put her top on, and same with her pants, and didn't relise that the boy was watching her the whole time, as she turned around, she screamed, and fell back seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Male Posts : 210

Character sheet
EX:
Meeting new friends.... Left_bar_bleue20/100Meeting new friends.... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Meeting new friends.... Left_bar_bleue20/1000Meeting new friends.... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Meeting new friends.... Left_bar_bleue50/1000Meeting new friends.... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Seth was in there changing into his Trunks when a girl walked in, she got ready, and the entire time, Seth was just thinking, Is she supposed to be in here? She saw him, and screamed. He covered his ears, and pointed to the door, it showed the sign that said, "Co- Ed Changing Rooms."

He said, "Calm down, I didn't see nothing, I wasn't even paying attention, its okay, I am an Angel, I wouldn't hurt you like that." He said Truthfully, he smiled at her, and handed her a Jacket, saying,"If your really uncomfortable with me here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Amie looked at him, a sword growing in her hand."Your a what?"She smirked, her first kill..."Well. Your a angel."Her eyes seemed to go red, as her hunter insets came into play, as she started to spin her sword around, waiting for the right moment to hit.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Meeting new friends.... Left_bar_bleue20/100Meeting new friends.... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Meeting new friends.... Left_bar_bleue20/1000Meeting new friends.... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Meeting new friends.... Left_bar_bleue50/1000Meeting new friends.... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Seth looked at her Sword, and drew his own, its Frost Aura seemed to freeze the Air in his Very lungs. He looked at her, and said,"I will not hit back, but if you attack me, I will defend myself without hurting you." His Angel side sucked sometimes, and he sighed, as his wings came out of their hiding place.

He Let his Aura out, Freezing the ground around him in a ten foot area,"I am Sethanon Adonai Littlewolf, Ice Angel." He said calmly, smiling slightly. His Green eyes danced, and seemed to frost over themselves. He could see her Heart Fire, and it was Conflicted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Amie growled."You smell human... How can you be an angel?"She growled, and kept her eyes locked on him, she couldn't kill a human, nor harm one. She put her sword back. "Damnit."She muttered and sat down."Fucking half breeds."
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Seth looked at her confused, he put his wings, and Aura, and Sword away, and asked,"I am Half Angel, Half Human, with some Cherokee thrown in there somewhere." He smiled, looking at her,"Vampire I'm guessing?" He asked with a chuckle.

He looked at her, and smiled, she was rather cute, but, he didn't think his type was dead. He got close to her, hopefully torturing her with his scent, and said,"Your kinda hot, but odd."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Amie blinked."I'm a hunter."She smirked."What do you mean by hot?"She lifted an eye brow smirking more laughing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:33 pm

He smiled, and said,"Ah, so your not a Vamp, excuse my guessing skills, and I mean hot as in, Your Very, very, very pretty." He said with a Chuckle. He looked at her, his bright green eyes looking into her eyes, and he smiled, his Frost Aura coming out just a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Amie laughed."Well thank you, I'm Amie Kane Banit, and your not to bad your self."She smirked laughing more.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:39 pm

He smiled, and said,"Yes, well, that's just because of my Angel half, if I was human, I would look like my father, and that's no look to like." He chuckled, and got closer, sniffing her, liking the scent, but not doing anything with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Amie smirked, swipping her leg under him, knocking him to the ground, moving over, and sitting on top of him."Well. I wouldn't know that"She giggled and winked at him, waiting to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Seth Laughed the entire way down, and just before he hit the ground, his Wings Came out, and cushioned his fall. He looked at her, and wrapped his arm around her, rolling her under him, and shielding their faces with his wings,"Why, hello." He said with a small wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Amie laughed, smirking."Oh, why hello it is."She giggled alittle, and bit his neck lightly, laughing even more."Mmm you taste good."She smirked, and licked his neck, he did taste good... Very good.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Seth was bitten lightly, then licked, and found he liked it. He looked at her, and said,"I wonder if you won't like tasting this more." And he kissed her lightly. He broke the contact, and smiled, saying,"Which do you like better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Amie smirked, and licked her lips."Oh... I think I like both."She smirked, and rolled them over, kissing him deeply. Bitting his bottom lip, making it bleed, as she started to suck on it.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Seth laughed as his Lip started to bleed. He would like to say he paid her back in kind, but it was all he could do to keep from taking his trunks off right this second. He rolled them back over, and put his hand on her... heart,"Hm, nice heart beat." He teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Amie smirked giggling."Ohh really..."She laughed, and kissed him again, biting his tongue."Mmmhmm..."She whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:58 pm

He grinned, and started moving his hand against the soft cushion, and kissed her more, she bit his tongue, so he took his chance to mess with her. He slipped one hand behind her, and undid her top,"Gotcha." He teased, not letting it fall, just letting it cover her. He moved his face away slightly, and kissed all the way down her neck, kissing her jugular as well, and biting her collarbone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Amie smirked, tilting her head back."Why don't you let it fall?"She smirked more, licking her lips, waiting for her top to be ripped off.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:04 pm

He smiled, and teased her, taking it off as slowly as possible, when he did, he saw a good sight. He kissed both mounds, just around the nipples, before kissing the nipples as well, suckling on them a bit, and using his frost aura to perk them up a bit.

As he did this, he moved his hand down, and slid his hand down to the middle of her legs, he touched the sensitive spot through the cloth, and moved his finger back and forth over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Amie shivered, smirking, bitting her bottom lip,"Mmhmm... Put your wings around us.."She whispered, and waited for him to do what she said.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:16 pm

He put his wings around them, still suckling on her nipples. The Wings enclosed around them, and seemed to make the area colder, but warmer at the same time. He put his hand in her pants, and moved it lightly over the 'lips' over the sensitive area.

He moved his head a pit, and used his free hand to slide his trunks off, and kissed her more. He then used his wings to take them to a Stall where they would not be bothered, and put them back around her, he said,"Your so soft... and warm..." He slid his finger into her, and started moving it around.

As he was doing this, he was suckling on her left breast, and rubbing the right one, he was making sure she was happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Amie moaned loudly, her hand moving up and down on his "Friend." As she starts to move faster, she tilts her head back, moaning louder as he fingers her, she still being a virgin..
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Seth grinned at her reaction, and said,"Okay and..." He stuck another finger in there, and pulled out quickly, moving the hand slightly backward, and down, and using the natural lubricant to stick it in her butt hole.

He kissed her, and took his fingers out again, removing her hand, he wound his fingers through hers, and kissed her, moving his "friend" Into place, and getting it in there. He said,"This may hurt for a second, but, it will soon start to feel good. I have read about this." He laughed, and started moving slowly inside her.

He looked in her eyes, and said,"I love you..." Before starting to go faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:29 pm

Amie tilted her hand back, screaming in pain as he did, after some time, she started to moan, moving with him slightly, and blushed when he said he loved her."I... Love you to."She whispered, and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new friends....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next