Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Meeting new friends....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Amie walked into the changing rooms, not seeing the guy at first, and tock her shirt off, then put her top on, and same with her pants, and didn't relise that the boy was watching her the whole time, as she turned around, she screamed, and fell back seeing him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Male Posts : 210

Character sheet
EX:
Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/1000Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/1000Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:34 pm

He started moving faster, and when she said she loved him to, that just made him more eager to please her. He moved faster, and faster, kissing her, and her collarbone, and whatever he could reach,"Your so beautiful..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Amie moaned, moving with him still."I love you.. So.. Much..."She whispered, wraping her arms around his neck
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/1000Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/1000Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:38 am

She almost didn't realize what she was doing to him with each movement, with each word, with each thought, he kept going, ever faster, but, softly, he did not hurt her intentionally, and he hoped she knew that. He slowed down a bit, to kiss her, and say,"Your the person I have been looking for since before I even knew you existed... I love you with ever fiber of my being, and I want you to know, I will never hurt you." and he sped up again, trying to build up to that point with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Amie moaned, and help on to him, everything in her heart was crying his name, but in her mind, she knew that they could be together with people, easpily other hunters knowing so. Hunters were never spouse to mate with half breeds, or any other kind of breed other then another hunman, or hunter. But, she hadn't cared, they would have to be a secret, until things changed. But right now, every single bone in her body wanted him, wanted his love, his secent, she just wanted him."Yes..."She whispered out in a moan of pleasure, knowing each had almost reached their limit.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Seth was almost to his own limit, but refrained, waiting until she did. He sped up, and slid a finger in there as well, rubbing it faster on the clit. He sped both appendages up, and, unfortunately further stimulated himself, he tried to keep it in as long as possible. He went faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:53 pm

"I-I-I'm"Was all she got out before she cam, moaning loudly, tilting her head back bitting her bottom lip, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Seth felt her juices, and almost immediately he felt his control go, he came, and it was so much that it actually dribbled out of the hole. He blushed, and said,"That was... amazing..." And he kissed her again, saying,"I love you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Amie kissed back, smiling."I love you to Seth."She whispered, licking his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:37 pm

She licked his bottom lip, and he smiled, he pulled hers into his mouth, and lightly bit down, he tasted a little bit of blood, and licked it up saying,"You taste better than I do more than likely." He was teasing of course, but it seemed to be true, on his end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Amie smirked, giggling alittle."Oh... If yoou say so."She smiled, and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Seth smiled more, and began playing with her ear a bit, saying,"So beautiful..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Amie giggles, smiling."Thank you... Your very, very handsom!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends....   Meeting new friends.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new friends....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2