Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

And it starts...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

And it starts... Empty
PostSubject: And it starts...   And it starts... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Amie walked along the pool until she jumped in, giggling as she did.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet
EX:
And it starts... Left_bar_bleue40/1000And it starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Mana:
And it starts... Left_bar_bleue30/1000And it starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
HP:
And it starts... Left_bar_bleue60/1000And it starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)

And it starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And it starts...   And it starts... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Zane was walking throughout the park looking for an vulnerable mortals to lure and kill in order to devour their souls. By now he had already killed three people in the park, one teenage girl and two brothers. As he continued his walk throughout the park, he noticed the girl he had been with the other night in the wave pool. Flashbacks came to him about that night and he started to get a headache from remembering the loud screams that night. Zane hated his enchanced hearing in times like that, but oh well. He walked up to the side of the pool and looked over at the girl in the pool. He still was considering wether to kill her or use her as a pawn still/
Back to top Go down

And it starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And it starts...   And it starts... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Amie yawned, and looked into the sky smiling alittle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And it starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And it starts...   And it starts... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And it starts...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: Water Park. :: The Wave Pool.-
Jump to: