Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

And It starts...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Amie walked onto the tower, she yawned alittle as she did looking across, she seen the whole city, and smiled slightly. She closed her eyes as she lifted her head to the sky smiling still. She has happy right now... More then she normally was, but she didn't know why she was so happy. She just was...

Last edited by Amie on Mon May 24, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet
EX:
And It starts... Left_bar_bleue40/1000And It starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Mana:
And It starts... Left_bar_bleue30/1000And It starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
HP:
And It starts... Left_bar_bleue60/1000And It starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Zane was standing atop the highest point of the tower surveying the area for any oppertunities to devour a few souls.. After a few moments he noticed Amie a small distance below his location looking up at the sky. He went back to looking over the city and focused some of his energy to form an electrical current of blue electricity around his hand in preperation for his next assault on the mortals. The electricity made a slight crackle-like noise in the air, but could only be heard at a close-distence.
Back to top Go down

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Amie felt someone else around, and she looks around, her eyes now open."What... The... Fuck..."She says, blinking a few times as she did."Hello?"She called out, not seeing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
And It starts... Left_bar_bleue40/1000And It starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Mana:
And It starts... Left_bar_bleue30/1000And It starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
HP:
And It starts... Left_bar_bleue60/1000And It starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Zane looked down at a near-by gas station and aimed his right-hand pointer finger at the a few gasoline tanks. He smirked to himself as he dis-charged the electrical current in one thin, but powerful bolt that speeded through the ksy at eight hundred miles an hour and hit head on with the ground and some fraction of a tree causing a explosion from the collision which caused some flames to form. The flames spread as the people started to back away and drive off. In a second, the flames hit the gasoline tanks and caused a even greated explosion from the gas mixing with the fire that engulfed the entire gas station in a sea of flames.
Back to top Go down

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Amie didn't see anything as she turned and moved onto a benach on the tower, her eyes still closed, she yawned alittle.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Zane jumped down from his spot at the highest point of the tower down to Amie's ground level. " So, we meet again, hunter."
Back to top Go down

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Amie yawned, looking up. Then smirked alittle."So we do Zane."She giggled, moving around so her legs were open, trying to taunt him. Smirking, she was wearing a skirt, that showed her black and pink panites.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Zane looked over at her andleaned back against the wall behind him. " Soo, how did things go with the half angel after I left? I see you still feel the same as you did that night before the screaming started.Eh, who the hell started that shit anyway?"
Back to top Go down

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Amie laughed."My brother."She sighed,"I heard him, and freaked."She frowned alittle, looking down."I could make it up too you."She giggled, winking.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Zane sighed and looked up at the sky. He noticed isome of the clouds were beginning to get darker then usual even though it wasn't time for night yet. " well, whatever. Looks like it's gona storm soon anyway."
Back to top Go down

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Amie blinked, and tilted her head."Do you not want me?"She giggled, getting up, pressing her body close to his.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Zane looked her in the eye and smirked a bit. "Of course I want you. It's just your other boy friend is probibly gona become troublsome if we keep doing things like what we did last night."
Back to top Go down

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Amie giggled, and wrapped her arms around his neck."Ohh reallly."She giggled alittle more, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Zane kissed her back and slid his toung into her mouth and started up a intense kiss just like the night before. As he did this he decided to just use her as a pawn..after all. That way he would get free sxe whenever he pleased and more people will be vulnerable to be devoured later on.
Back to top Go down

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Amie smiled, pressing her tiny body closer to him, as they kissed she felt like she had the night they were caught in bed."mmm.. Zane..."She whispered before moving a hand down words, and into his pants.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Zane continued the kiss until he felt her move her hand into his pants. At this moment he broke the kiss for a second and then looked at her. "It's still abit sunny out and probibly a few people with good eye sight could see us up here. Let's go to a more...secret location beffore getting to that.... How about your dorm this time?"
Back to top Go down

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Amie giggled and nodded."Alright."She smirked, and kissed him deeply."Leeets goo."
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Zane smirked and kissed her back and then moved up beside her . " Well, it's your dorm, so you lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And It starts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It starts...   And It starts... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And It starts...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: Center City. :: Clock Tower.-
Jump to: