Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Meeting Someone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:13 am

Honey yawned as she walked down the side of the park line, and by the big oak tree, she was wearing her school uniform, the skirt was very short and it slightly bugged her. She was wearing the top, which she didn't mine at all. She started to clime up the tree sitting on a branch looking across the land near the tree."I wonder what there is to do..."She though to herself, then she heard a sound, and stood up, looking around to see what had made it.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Male Posts : 55

Character sheet
EX:
Meeting Someone. Left_bar_bleue50/100Meeting Someone. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Mana:
Meeting Someone. Left_bar_bleue20/1000Meeting Someone. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Meeting Someone. Left_bar_bleue50/1000Meeting Someone. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:16 am

He lay there, his back against the stem of the tree, one foot dangling from the thick branch, while his other stretched on the branch. Clearly dozing off, he heard a rustle and a girl in a school uniform, similar to his, made her way upto into his tree. Weird. He thought, he shuffled for a second and made a sound, causing the girl to glance up, blowing his cover.

"Hey there" he said with a small smile and a wave.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 am

Honey looked at him."Hello."She smiled at him, she felt a branch cutting into her side, she winced slightly, as she felt blood moving down her side, and she pulled herself up on the branch, taking her shirt off to look at the damage done.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
Meeting Someone. Left_bar_bleue20/1000Meeting Someone. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Meeting Someone. Left_bar_bleue50/1000Meeting Someone. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:41 am

He looked surprised as the blood drew from the woman's thigh, a sharp branch had cut into her side, skewering the skin, letting the blood ooze out freely. He was about to help but she took of her skirt, revealing her thong, she was completely oblvious to whom was in the vacinity.

"Ermm..miss.." he said uncomfortabaly.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:43 am

Honey looked at him."Yes?"She asked, smiling slightly, and ripped her top at the bottom to wrap it around her body to cover the cut, putting her skirt back on yawning.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:46 am

She ripped a portion of her lower shirt, tearing the fabric before wrapping it around her thigh, stemming the flow of blood in the process. Seiwa stepped onto a lower branch, so that he was on par with her. He slipped slightly as he tried to find his footing, his hands naturally acting to prevent the fall, only landed on her breasts, tight and firm they were, so was his grip, holding onto them to support himself.

"Oh boy"
he said as he realised what he just did, though his hands remained where they were to test the woman's reaction.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:49 am

Honey laughed alittle looking at him."Comfy?"She smirked, laughing more. His hands seemed so strong... She shock her self from that though.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:57 am

"yepp" he said with a soft smile, taking her words as a confirmation for him to proceed. He moved his around her breasts, trying to find a way to arouse the woman,

"You like?"
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 am

Honey laughed alittle, smiling at him."Oh, of course."She smirked slightly, laughing more. Her red hair seemed to brighten up as he touched her.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Honey winced as he entered her body, bitting her bottom lip, she felt him deep inside of her, then he asked her something."Noo..."
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:35 pm

"Alright"

he said as he kept licking her boobs and thrusting in and out of her, pushing his penis deep inside her body and lifting it upwards inside of her to find the G-spot where he'd want her to ejaculate.

"Come on! think. This is rare, now tell me where you want me to do you!"
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Honey laughed, smirking."Ah, but it is not were, it is how hard."She smirked, laughing more, she felt him at her Gspot she let out a small maon.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:40 pm

"How hard ey? Turn over and bend yourself so I can do your arsehole" he said, as he moved up, to kiss her on the lips, once, twice then again and stuck his tongue inside her mouth, feeling the interior, as he withdrew his penis, it was slimey, covered in her vaginal juice.

"hehe. don't you want to taste yourself before?" he said, as he pushed his penis forward, for her to suck on before she turned over.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Honey smirks, and slowly licked the head of it, then started to suck on just the head.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:09 pm

She licked it at first then began sucking on the head, he leaned forward, wanting it to go fully down her throat, a message for her,

"How does it taste?"
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Honey grinned, and started to suck more, and more of it.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:19 pm

She sucked and sucked but it was dry,

"use more spit"
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Honey smirked, and used some spit, and started to deep throat him, gagging.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:46 pm

She uses her spit as lubrication, letting the penis slide down her throat, clogging up her airways, though it lead to uncontrolable pleasure.

"Argh. Soo good. I think im gunna cum. Where do you want it!" he said quickly, trying to hold his troopers back.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Honey grinned, and kept sucking, her head bobbing up and down on it.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:49 pm

He pulled out at the last second, squiriting all his cum on her face, undergoing as sudden spasm.

"Ahhh fuck" he said as he looked at her cum covered face.

"Eat it." he ordered.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Honey laughed, licking her lips, moving her hand down her face, picking it all up, then licking her hand, swallowing it.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji
Risen Flame
Seiwa Genji

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:55 pm

"Oh wow...i think I'm gunna come again" he said, rotating the girl as she just super turned him on with her action of eating his material. He turned her around and bent her over. Putting his dick inside her arsehole and fucking her hard, harder and harder. His thighs were colliding with her buttcheeks, a slapping like sound was occuring from the point of collision.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Honey moaned, lifting herself up, him still inside of her, she wrapped her arms around his neck, her back against his chest, she turned her head enough so she could kiss him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone.   Meeting Someone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone.
Page 1 of 1