Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

Meeting Sora...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Kami walked into the dorm, and giggled, smiling, it was so warm in their, she looked inside different rooms, then found hers. She smiled, and looks in the dressers, finding new things to wear, she was so happy. She grabbed a shirt, and a skirt, it was she school uniform! She giggled and walked out of the room, and into the bath room, taking her things off, and stepped into the shower, even though she hated the water, she knew she had smelled, and needed to get clean, she purred as the hot water moved down her body, on her back, down to her ass, and tail. The water seemed to flow onto Kami's breasts, she moved her hands their, soap on her hands as she carelessed her own breasts, purring.

After a while, Kami got out, purring as she wrapped a towel around her body, her tail hidden by the towel she purred, and put her hair up, covering her ear's. She walked out of the bathroom, and stood in the hall as her towel dropped, she heard someone walk in....
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Male Posts : 40

Character sheet
EX:
Meeting Sora... Left_bar_bleue20/100Meeting Sora... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
Meeting Sora... Left_bar_bleue20/1000Meeting Sora... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
Meeting Sora... Left_bar_bleue50/1000Meeting Sora... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Sora looked down at a map of the school. It was his first day officially being there. Sora looked down at his room number and schedule. He sighed and then looked up at the stairs that led to the dorms. He made his way up and pulled out his key. He opened the door and walked in and closed the door.

Sora sighed and placed his bags on his bed then turned around and froze. His eyes widened as he saw the girl from earlier standing nearby. She was wet and naked, a towel around her feet. He just stared for a second, his eyes looking up her body to her eyes. His face suddenly turned red but he was frozen in place, staring at her beautiful eyes. She was so... exotic.. She had ears, a tail, her body was slim, her skin seemed flawless, and it seemed to radiate with beauty. Her eyes were just so trancing. And then... her body... her breasts... Her hips... her... He just stared into her eyes, his face becoming a darker shade of red. He bit down on his lip and quickly turned around and closed his eyes. "s-sorry..." he said in a low, nervous voice.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Kami blushed as she seen him, she had seen him before, but couldn't remember where, she grabbed her towel, and ran into her room, closing the door."I-I-It's alright!."She purred and grabbed her skirt and shirt, slipping into them, forgetting about her bra, or panites, and walked out, her tail moving around."Hello, I'm Kami."She smiled, her cheeks had a tint of red, she had knee socks on, as she stood infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:01 pm

"I'm Sorekencho Machida. It's... nice to meet you. Heh. I should have knocked first.. Sorry," said Sora as he took off his sword, tossed it onto his bed, then took off his cloak and sat on he bed. "Uhm... I didn't know the dorms were co-ed..." said Sora as he looked down at the floor. Usually he was more composed, but he had been caught off guard.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Kami purred, nodding."It's nice to meet you Sora..."She smiled, and bowed slightly, showing off her chest, her nipples showing through the white shirt beacuse she was still wet and didn't have time to dry off. She smiled and stood up, showing her nipples better, she purred and moved over to the living room in the dorm, and sat down turning the T.V. On.

[[this is what the uniform looks like...]]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Sora watched her go. "Hmm.. I must have her... I've never seen anything like it. It's not just a half breed. It's only one form.. whatever she is... I have to have her..." whispered Sora as he then took off his boots and shirt and then walked into the living room.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Kami smiled at him, purring."This uniform is sooo warm."She purrs more, her tail moving faster as she sprawled out on the coach, her skirt moving up slightly, showing some of her bare ass, her tail moving faster and faster. She started to giggle as she watched the comady chancel."This is sooooo funny"She giggled more.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Sora looked at her ass and then walked over to her and fixed her skirt so it wasn't showing. "You need to be careful about your clothes around people. Some might take advantage of it," said Sora a he sat down on the arm of the couch.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Kami nodded, purring, she got up on her knees and kissed his cheek."Thank you."She purred smiling. And sat down on the other side of the coach, smiling more."Is there anything you would like to watch?|"She smiled, and looked at him, purring still.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:42 pm

"Umm.... I'm good.. Oh. And you shouldn't be kissing people either. Only your boyfriend or something like that. People will get the wrong idea or think you're a slut," said Sora as he sighed, wondering if she was taken. He would not take something that belonged to another.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Kami blinked a few times."What's... A... Boy...Friend?"She blinked, and though of Zero, he was a boy... And he was her friend, did that make him her boyfriend? Kami tilted her head, her left ear twiched alittle.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:48 pm

"Uhm... Well.." Sora explained to her what a boyfriend was. >.< XD

"So.. Yeah," said Sora after he got done explaining it to her.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Kami blushed and shock her head."K-Kami has n-never h-had a-a-a-a-a-a-a b-boyfriend."She looked down, blushing more then before. She pulled her legs to her chest, blushing more.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Sora frowned and pulled her legs down. "That shows your panties too. I'm not having my neko showing off around others. I'm going to try and correct you," said Sora, making it clear in his wordings that she now belonged to him. But not as a girlfriend, as something else. A slave.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Kami blinked, and moved away from him. Falling off the coach, and on the ground."N-N-N-No... Y-Y-Y-Your... O..One.. Of thoses......"She cried out for help, moving into a fetail postion.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:22 pm

"One of what? I am merely a collector. Don't worry. I will not treat you badly. I treat my possessions with the utmost care. Do not be afraid. I promise you are in good hands. I will protect you. And no, you are not a sex slave. You are just my property. You are my slave, not sex slave," said Sora as he looked over at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Kami purred and stood up."N-N-Not ... Sex salve?"She smiled and hugged him tightly, her breasts pressing against his upper neck area.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Sora closed his eyes and hugged back then pushed her off. "I am your master. If anyone touches you, tries to claim you, does anything sexual, or anything like that, you tell me, or call out my name. I will find you. And I will make sure that they are punished," said Sora as he looked dead into her eyes. "Understand?"
Back to top Go down

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Kami nodded, looking back into his, purring slightly."Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:43 pm

"Good. So. It's all understood. You are now my property," said Sora as he reached over and pulled her shirt up some so her nipples weren't showing anymore.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Kami blushed, and yawned alittle."What would Sora want to do?"She asked, tilting her head to the side, her hair moving to the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:50 pm

"Hmm... I would like to get to know my Neko a little first. Oh. And if you see something rare, exotic, or anything of the like, please inform me right away," said Sora as he layed back against the couch.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Kami purred smiling."I'm not a half breed, or a demon... I'm a race all to it's own... And... I'm the only Neko here..."She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Newcomer
Sora

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:00 pm

"I know that. Tell me about before you came here," said Sora.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Kami blinked."Before.. I.. Can here.... I was... An... Outsider.. I was always runinning away from people who wanted me for their own use...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Sora... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sora...   Meeting Sora... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Sora...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next