Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Inoto
Newcomer

Male Posts : 130

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Inoto was walking around, not even knowing where he was going, when he was surrounded by a group of teens, no older than himself. Swiftpaw was right beside him growling, but that didn't help, it just made the kids leer. And Inoto was not in the forest, so, he was powerless.

Last edited by Inoto Shikuri on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:01 am

Inoto smiled, "Aetas it is." He smiled, and kissed Ame's forehead, she seemed to be getting more elven to, by the looks of it, but he wouldn't tell her how. She just seemed, happy to be with the Faeries.

Swiftpaw came up, and began sniffing Aetas, The little one is hungry. He said to Inoto, who quickly relayed the message, handing a canteen of some sort of Drink, "It will make her bigger, stronger, and as fast as an Elf, trust me, how do you think Swiftpaw here is able to keep up with me, Mi Lanigora?" He said Chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

Female Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:06 am

Ame chuckled and took the canteen. "Maybe when Aetas is bigger, we'll out run you two." Ame smirked and chuckled. As she then took off the cap of the canteen, and brought it to Aetas' mouth. She smiled softy as she watched the small pup lick the liquid that was inside - as she carefully kept some towards the opening of the hole for her to drink.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 am

Inoto chuckled, and said, "I am an Elf, remember? I could out run you any day of the week, and twice on Sundays." he said teasingly, and kissed her forehead. Watching Aetas eat, it reminded him of when Swiftpaw was a baby.

A Little Elven girl came up, and began to pet Both Aetas, and Swiftpaw, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:14 am

"Oh really. I still bet I can out run you." Ame said in a teasing and playful voice. A small smirk came to her face. She looked back down at Aetas - seeing her eat made her smile and chuckle a bit. She took the canteen away when she thought that the little pup had enough.

Ame smiled as the little elven girl came to pet the two. She chuckled softy when Aetas licked her small fingers as he had liked the attention.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:19 am

The Little Elven girl said, "Ona Kenali Venfali." Which was, Sweet, Cute, Puppy. And giggled more, looking up with the same startlingly purple eyes Inoto had.

Inoto Chuckled, and said, "Enani Aetas Foroui, Cantrali Gorami Sanani." The little puppies name is Aetas, she likes to be petted. "Forun taltac Gensalo Vonventai." Go find your mommy, and daddy, and enjoy the festivities.

The little girl left, and Inoto chuckled, "Elven kids always make me laugh, they are so exuberant about everything." He said, looking at her, smiling, "Mi Lanigora, something troubles you?" He said, taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:26 am

Ame chuckled and placed Aetas back into her lap. She continued to watch as the Elven child pet the two wolves. She tilted her head, even though she understood - the way he spoke elven between the child.

Ame gently pet Aetas when the young elven girl had left. Ame looked up at Inoto - blinked a few times. "Wondering - about a few things, most of them happy thoughts." She said, as she held onto his hand.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 am

Inoto smiled, kissing her hand lightly, "Tell me- a few of these happy things." He said, smiling, wanting to know what was on her mind. He looked at Swiftpaw, who beat a hasty retreat, back to getting table scraps. Inoto chuckled, and held onto her hand, kissing it lightly. "Upi Nenten, Senalora Iniftai Gestroni."
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:34 am

"A Family - that is one of my thoughts." Ame said in a soft voice. She wasn't sure what he would say to that. But, ever since he had taken her here. A thought of a happy family like how everyone else here. Ame laughed lightly as she watched Swiftpaw. Ame looked at Inoto and kissed the side of his head. "Senalora Iniftai Gestroni."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:40 am

Inoto smiled, and said, "We can manage that, I am sure that between us, we can manage it." He said, smiling. He had also gotten one more thing while he was away. He pulled out a small, bead-work necklace, and put it on her, "There, now we are officially married. That necklace is something All Married Elven women wear, and even though your not an elf, I hope you like it." He smiled at her, and kissed her forehead, setting her, and Aetas in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:45 am

Ame smiled more as she heard him say that. A family , it would be nice to have some, especially with someone like Inoto. She then blinked a few times before she reached up and gently touched the necklace. Ame turned her head to look at him, kissing his own forehead. " Believe it or not, but I feel like an elf."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:50 am

Inoto smiled wider, and pulled his flute out again, playing a quick tune, Roses grew all around them, and not just red, blue, yellow, even white Roses bloomed, "Mi Lanigora, if you feel like an elf, than you are an elf, not by blood, but by spirit. The Elven ways are not closed, but open to all who love Nature, and the way it speaks to you, or me, or anyone. Nature is not a religion, it is a living thing, it lives, breaths, and speaks to us in ways we can't imagine." He smiled as he said all this, squirrels came by, and Aetas began nipping at them. He chuckled, and kissed Shinrin deeply.

Daesta listened to him talk from a distance, smiling at Shinrin, winking, she disappeared, leaving a Rosebush in her place.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:56 am

Ame smiled more as she listened to him, she leaned into his chest as she listened to him speak. When he had said, Not by blood. She chuckled mentally. She may be part elven, due to the fact she knew of being human, but yet her other race was not known. She didn't say anything about the possibilities until when they'd be alone. Ame laughed watching Aetas, before she then kissed Inoto back with as much passion.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:02 am

The sun was starting to set, and Camp Fires were being made, the Race of about forty thousand Elves was sleeping in one place. Inoto smiled, and got their Tent out, made of Tree Bark, and Set it up, making the Cooking Fire, he said, "Well, love, what do you feel like for Dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:04 am

Ame looked towards the sun for a moment, before she set Aetas near Swiftpaw, knowing that the older wolf would protect the smaller pup. She stood and walked over toward Inoto and bent down in front of the fire. Before she then glanced up at Inoto. "Whatever you would like to eat."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:07 am

Inoto smiled, and began putting Banana's, strawberries, apples, cherries, peaches, all sorts of fruits into a bowl, before putting the bowl over the fire to cook. "Grilled Fruit Salad."
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:11 am

Ame hummed as she was already able to smell the fruits slightly cooking. She smiled and sat down in front of the fire. She took the time now to look around the area much better. She was able to see many elven people speak to each other, in either English, or in their native language. She felt happy that she was able to speak and understand Inoto's race's language.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:12 am

Inoto looked at her, and smiled, "I am so happy that I fell in love with you. Its good that you can understand the language I speak, considering my English is far from exemplary." He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:16 am

Ame looked back at him, and kissed his cheek softy. "I am happy as well. Believe me, I'm happy I learned your native tongue, now I can understand whatever you may say." She said, glancing over her shoulder to see Aetas trying to nip and play with Swiftpaw.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:19 am

Swiftpaw did the nice thing, he placed a paw softly on her, and licked from head, to tail, cleaning her.

Inoto smiled, and said, "Mi Lanigora, your somethin' else, you know that? I love you, no matter what happens," He chuckled, and said, as he pulled the food off of the fire, "And, I wasn't kidding on the family thing, I was thinking we could get started on that at some point." His voice contained a mischievous edge to it, and his eyes were smiling, and glinting.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:23 am

Ame laughed softy as she watched the two. She smiled when she saw Aetas shake as if to dry off from getting wet. But it was more funny when she saw Aetas start to try and clean him back when she licked his fur on his leg.

Ame smirked and looked back at Inoto. She leaned close to his ear and nipped at it. "We did start, last night hadn't we?" She said in a almost purr like tone.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:25 am

Inoto chuckled, and said, "Yes, that was a star, how about after dinner, we continue?" He said, chuckling, and he lightly bit her ear.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:28 am

"Deal." Ame chuckled softy as she took a piece of the grilled fruit as she then started to eat. She glanced down at Aetas she walked over toward her, picking the small pup up she placed her in her own lap. Taking a piece of grilled apple and let her nibble on it.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:31 am

Inoto started to eat, eating enough to satisfy himself, and no more, he left the rest for Aetas, Shinrin, and Swiftpaw.

He went into the Tent, and sat there meditating, until Shinrin came it.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:34 am

She smiled as she ate, watching as Inoto had then left for the tent. She though, ate for a few more minutes, then fed Aetas a little more. After that she felt full herself, Ame set Aetas next to Swiftpaw - taking some food out and laid some out for the two wolves to eat. Ame stood up - looking the sky one last time before she walked over towards the tent, seeing then that Inoto was meditating.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:36 am

Inoto smiled when he felt her coming towards the tent, and used a Tree to push her in more. He smiled, and hugged her, laying down next to her, he said, "Mi Lanigora, I love you." Was all he managed, before he took her shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next