Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Inoto
Newcomer

Male Posts : 130

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Inoto was walking around, not even knowing where he was going, when he was surrounded by a group of teens, no older than himself. Swiftpaw was right beside him growling, but that didn't help, it just made the kids leer. And Inoto was not in the forest, so, he was powerless.

Last edited by Inoto Shikuri on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

Female Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:46 pm

"You look very good for someone who's been eight teen for a while. Very good." Ame then chuckled as she tilted her head to the side and looked up at Inoto. "Oh? Then what may it be?"
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm

He looked at her, and said teasingly, "Would it be me?" he twined his long, thin fingers through hers, and smiled, Kissing her, and he also said, "I think you really should let your hair grow out. It would look better." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Ame made a playful shocked face and teased back. "Why yes, you're so addicting." Ame licked her lips as she then kissed him back softy. Ame tilted her head to the side and gently touched her hair with one hand. She smiled more and nodded her head lightly. " I think I'll try growing it out."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Inoto smiled, and made another Rose grow by her feet, "For you, my love." Then something crossed his mind, "Your not gonna make me go to that infernal school, are you?" He said, his lilting voice getting a hard edge to it, as if he were afraid of the school.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Ame took the rose and gently kissed the petals of the rose. She loved these flowers, more then ever at this point thanks to him. Ame tilted her head to the side, before she then chuckled. "No, I would never force you." She said as she then kissed him softy.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Inoto sighed a breath of relief, and kissed her back, his eyes seeming to smile, and his pointed ears picked up something most ears would miss. Music in the distance. The music of his people, "Quick, what day is it?" He asked in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Ame blinked a few times before she tilted her head. Ame seemed to look at the sky quick before she looked down back at Inoto. "It is Sunday, is something the matter?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side. Her voice seemed worried.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Inoto smiled, and went to the closet, picking out another shirt, and pulling out a set of Bark trouser for her, he said, "Most humans can't hear us, thank god, but, I think you'll be able to hear, listen closely, listen for the sound of a High pitch flute." He said, being quiet for a minute before saying, "Its the Nunam Rorlthran Helian!" Which mean, Summer Beginning Festival.

he got excited, and pulled her onto his back, jumping ten feet down, he Ran north, listening to the music get louder in his ears.

Swiftpaw ran nearby, following.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Ame held onto Inoto. As she smiled seeing Swiftpaw running near them. She thought, wondering where he had disappeared too last night. But chuckled softy to herself. Ame listened closely as Inoto had said to. Her hearing above most other 'humans' could hear the sound of the flutes. It seemed quite calming to her.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:19 pm

He ran at speeds only an Elf could, jumping when needed, and moving Trees, literally, when needed. He found the gathering of the Faeries, and said, "Yes, we are here in time, the Band is about to play my favorite tune!" He said, putting her down, and holding her hand, he found the Tables, and sat, saying, "Welcome to the largest gathering of the Faerie People in all of history, The Summer Solstice approaches, and that will be a time of eat, for now, we eat fruit." He said, kissing her hand, his elvish features seeming to become more elegant, "Stay here for a moment please." He said, then he walked off to get his tray.

A woman approached the Table while he was away, and said, "How do you like my son?" She said, in a more lilting voice than his own. She was tall, slim, and looked to be about eighteen.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Ame seemed to be amazed upon where he had taken her. She though she'd seen the world she was in, very closely. But it was first that she had seen this place. Ame smiled while listening to Inoto as she followed him.

Ame sat down to where he had taken both of them to sit. She blinked a few times as she then saw more of his graceful elven looks. She smiled softy, noticing how this was the way he stayed so young looking. Ame nodded her head, understanding that the elven and fairy people would naturally eat things that the earth gave them.

Ame, looked up at the woman. Surprised to see someone walk over. She noticed how she looked, almost looking like Inoto. Ame then stood up and bowed to the woman - remembering the title she held. "Your son, he's a lovely person - kind and caring." Ame said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Daesta looked over at Inoto, gathering enough fruit for two, "Yes, he is, Faerie Children always are, but, When he was born, fifty four years ago, All the Animals in the forest came to him, and guarded him," She chuckled a bit, sounding much like Inoto, but with a more lilting voice, "His father had said that he would take Inoto until he came of age, thing is, and this is my fault alone, Faerie, unlike the other Woodland folk, drain their parents energy to grow and turn eighteen, so that they may stay eighteen forever," She sighed, "His father died because I did not keep him. Human Energy is so unstable..." She left then, seeing Inoto coming back.

Inoto came back with Trays of Fruits, and Vegetables, and said, "Like the festival so far? I think its amazing, but, then again, I draw energy from this, what do you think?" His Faerie accent was full bloom, Lilting, and almost like humans singing.

((OOC: I am doing this A: Because its fun, and B: Because it helps me flesh out hte Faerie language, and race structure a bit.))
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Ame nodded her head as she continued to listen to Daesta. She looked where Inoto was, as she understood now what he meant more then before. "It is not your fault. Your husband, his father, even after death must be glad he was able to help his son in his life. To allow him to be as he is now." Ame said softy, with a smile. The speaking of a father, now made Ame think of what her father may had been like, if she was every to had meet him.

Ame looked at Inoto, has she smiled and took the trays and set them down on the able before she sat down again. "I love it, I have never seen anything such as this." Ame said, as she then noted his accent. A soft gentle smile graced her face - she seemed to be amazed by his new voice.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Inoto smiled, and kissed her, several of the Elves that witnessed that, clapped him on the back, smiling. he blushed, and told her, "I love you, and apparently my people agree in my choice." He chuckled, as the Song turned to an Elves song of love, and people picked them up and put them on the dance floor.

((I have to go to bed...))
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Ame felt her face heat up as she smiled and kissed him back. She chuckled seeing some of the male elves do that to him. She felt quite shocked that his people would accepct this, even though she was not elven, nor fairy, by what she knew. Ame made a sound that she surprised as they picked her up and placed her to where dancing would be held. Though she looked up at Inoto and smiled.

(n_n, go to bed, you need it. We can continue in the morning if you wish. Have a good night.)
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:43 am

Inoto smiled, and asked her in English, "Do you know an good Elven dances?" He chuckled a bit, before grabbing a flute from out of no where, for this was not only the dance floor, it was also the musicians stage, and started to play, not as good as the band, but, pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:19 am

Ame bit her bottom lip and rubbed the back of her neck , chuckling a bit. "No, I do not. I've never really danced." She said softy, she smiled though listening to him play the flute.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:22 am

Inoto smiled, and, while playing the flute, did an Elven Foot dance, his feet moving at a blur, along with his fingers, at the moment, it was hard to tell he was a half breed. When it was all done, and the elves went back to listening to the Band, Inoto pulled her aside, and said, "Um... yeah, among my people... though I didn't know this until one of the dudes came by and told me so, Among my people we're now married..." He said, blushing, his voice sounding worried, proud, and a little embarrassed about being in front of so many people.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:27 am

"Married.." Ame muttered the word for a moment. She had never thought Elven culture to be such great this, but yet so sudden. Ame smiled more this time as she held his hand and laced their fingers together. "Well, then I'm happy to be married to only you." Ame said softy.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:31 am

Inoto smiled, and kissed her, hugging her closely, "And I'm glad to be married to you, you'll be the best wife, and hopefully at some point, Mother, ever." He said, his eye glinting. When she smiled, it made him that much happier, to see that he was truly in love with her. He smiled back, and said, "Even if I am a Half-Breed?"
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:34 am

Ame had smiled back, and kissed him back as well. When she heard him say mother. She seemed to become so much happier. Though she became happy, she unknowingly touched her stomach. "If, it makes you feel any better. I too, am a half-breed."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:40 am

Inoto chuckled, and kissed her deeply, putting her in his lap again, "I love you, no matter what you are." He smiled, kissing her again.

Swiftpaw was eating up every bodies Table scraps, and barking happily at the Hawks that flew by.

Inoto snapped his fingers, and told her he'd be right back, not to move. Where he went was the Animal Master, asking for a Wolf pup, he handed it to Inoto happily, and he went to Shinrin holding it behind him. "Hey, Shinrin, guess what."
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:43 am

Ame stayed where he told her to stay. Though she watched swiftpaw eating. She smiled and chuckled while watching. As though when he had seen the hawks. It made her look up to see them flying as well. 'This place ... its culture is so much better then Human.' She thought, then noticing that Inoto had came back. "Hm, what?"
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:53 am

Inoto took the Wolf pup from behind him, and smiled, "She's yours, name her as you please." and he placed the little female wolf pup in Shinrin's lap, smiling. Whereas he wolf was White, this pup was Black, with a White Spot on its forehead in the shape of a Star. Inoto couldn't help but smile, looking at Shinrin's face as she beheld the pup.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 am

Ame's eyes widened in surprise that he had gotten the little wolf pup. She smiled once more and took the pup from her lap and held it in her arms as if it was a baby of some sort. She chuckled when it had licked her cheek. She mouthed a small thank you, as she then carefully started to pet the small female wolf. "Aetas ... will be her name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next