Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

Female Posts : 97

New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? Empty
PostSubject: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:34 am

Ame walked into the combat room, her hair cut short that would look like a males. Wearing an almost tux look with a vest and red tie. Dull gray eyes half-closed looked around the room. Nothing quite special that Ame had thought. Sighing softy, she took a hand and ruffled her hair - wondering what little children would bring to this place.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Male Posts : 210

Character sheet
EX:
New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? Left_bar_bleue20/100New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? Left_bar_bleue20/1000New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? Left_bar_bleue50/1000New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:49 am

Seth was walking around the school, and saw the newest teacher, She had her hair cropped short, and her clothes were a males, but, from the was she walked, graceful, lithe, and with authority, he could tell it was a female.

He walked up to her, and said,"Hello, miss, I am Seth Littlewolf, Angel halfling." He smiled, and sighed. His purple eyes seemed to glow in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:03 am

Ame turned around slightly and saw the boy. Before he was even able to speak about his race. She already knew. Being a hunter for most of her life - always allowed her to quickly think of what race people may be. She sighed softy and looked at him fully now. "Hello, I am Shinrine Ame - you shall address me as Ame or Ame-Senei." She said in a low tone - almost tired and bored type.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? Left_bar_bleue20/100New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? Left_bar_bleue20/1000New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? Left_bar_bleue50/1000New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:07 am

Seth looked at her, and knew what she was, his girlfriend was a Hunter after all. When she said how he would address her, he said,"Yeah, maybe in class, but not outside it, see, thing is, I do not act all formal outside class, hence why I am wearing jeans, and not slacks." He brought his Wings, and Frost aura out, and said,"Ye'll have a tough time makin' me be all formal outside class, lass." He laughed, and flapped his wings a bit, making himself rise off the ground a bit.

-----------------

Shinrin Ame, Have fun assimilating me.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:12 am

Ame closed her eyes, thinking that she was better off just disappearing to a world that the Counsel really did need her to be. Opening her eyes, they glowed a dim - Orange hue. Strangely - with great speed. Ame had the boy up against one of the walls of the room. Her face was dangerously close to his - able to hear the very low growl that was coming from the back of her throat. "If you want to be able to see daylight - You Shall and WILL Address me as Ame or Ame-Senei - Or shall I kill you or send another person from the Hunter's Clan after your little frozen ass." This was a sign - that the the Adult does not like be disrespected.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:21 am

Seth sighed as he was picked up, he did not fear her, "Lass, you have serious issues. I will not do so OUTSIDE OF CLASS, inside it however, yes, I will, now release me." He said, and he blasted energy outward from himself, and flew about ten feet up, drawing his sword.

--------------

Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:44 am

'Children - these days do not have respect for their elders' She thought and sighed. Ame held her hand up and snapped her fingers. The air in the room seemed to become dense - anything in the air such as lights or anything hanging was threatening to snap and fall to the ground. Ame herself - seemed fine.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:49 am

Seth sighed again, as he felt the air grow heave, therefor, he put himself in a little bubble of Ice, "Your not as strong, or scary as you think, and I do not think my girlfriend would like it if you killed me, Ame." He said, and then he made Ice Spikes hurl themselves at her.

He looked at her, and floated down to the ground,"You think your scary, but all I see is someone who has become so engrossed in WHAT they are, that they forgot WHO they are." He said, looking at her heart fire.

He shook his head, and came close to her, he whispered in her ear,"Your not as scary as you try to be." And he backed up, saying, "Besides, killing an Angel is like killing a Daemon, its not to good for you." He laughed, and made it a winter wonderland in the entire room.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:53 am

"Hiding myself? You child - must be stupid." She said in a stern, thick voice before she had disappeared into the air and reappeared on the other side of the room with her arms crossed. "I know who and what I am. I believe who I want to be. I said nothing of being scared - strong, I know I am. And I have no problem with killing creatures"
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:01 am

Seth flew faster than the eye could see, to behind her,"I am not a creature, lass, I am Still human, and, I know who and what I am, but I do not get so engrossed in what I am that I forget what to do with who I am. Ye hide behind a manly visage of yers, and don't let anyone in for fear of getting hurt, or something like that. Ye are not as scary as ye try to be." He reiterated.

He flew about five feet in front of her, and went into his full angel form, Wings, Ice Armor, and Strange light coming from him. He did not hate her, he wanted to do something to help her, "Shinrin-sama, your not scary."

--------------

Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:05 am

Ame rolled her orange, yet hint of dull gray eyes. "I do not try to act scary - I was raised to kill from when I had no parents to aid me in so on the right path. You - Child are nothing but another pawn in life. " She said, walking towards the door - not caring on what the boy had said to her. "Think - Are you 'God's ' Pawn or are you something worse?" Ame left - not needing to deal with someone such as this.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:09 am

Seth sighed, and followed her. He put up an Ice Wall, about ten feet in front of her, that was about ten feet thick," Lass, Ye need to realize, Angels may be Angels, but I was land born, and so was my mother, the only tie I have to 'God' is in my blood, I am not religious, but I understand that there is something out there bigger an all of us, my mother, before she died, told my dad that Gods, yes plural, God care about more than their Angels, they care for humans, and Hunters, and everything else they created." He said, wording his thing VERY carefully. He got in front of her, and knelled, "And, for your information, my girlfriend is a hunter, I respect your race more than you know, Ame-sensei."
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:16 am

"Hunters should not be dating, nor be dating a creature." Ame spat out - not caring how he was now showing respect to her. She turned around, finding that she could not walk out of this room for now. She went and stood in the center in the room before she sat down and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:18 am

Seth smiled, and said,"Be that as it may, she is happy, and that is all I care about, now, me and you don't get along very well, but, that ain't quite my fault, not entirely anyways. Your just a bitch." He said, trying to get a fight out of her. Her comment about him being a "Creature" went deep.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Ame didn't move , nor did she act as if she had heard what he said. Her eyes continued to stay closed - if he was to attack her. She would easily know. "A Bitch is a Dog - I am not such a thing. We do not get along - due to your ego not to call me by which I had asked you to call me."
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Seth finally started to get angry, it took a lot to do that, "No, I said I would not call you that OUTSIDE OF CLASS, again, inside most definitely, but outside class, we are all equal, even if you are a Hunter who kills poor Angels in cold blood." He said, doing his best not to growl.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Ame quickly stood up and turned to look at him, her eyes were wide - which they are never to be wide. The air in the room seemed to become unsettling and almost wild. "You think I kill out of fun? I am hired by the Hunter Counsel and many other people to kill and then be paid. Being are equal - as long the other believes so."
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Seth glared at her and said, "I will only call you Ame-sensei inside Class, Ame will do outside class." He said, and he melted the ice blocking the door,"I can't hold you, just go if you wish, Ame-sensei."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?   New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Teacher - Though Is it a She or He?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: North Wing :: The Combat Room.-
Jump to: