Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

At the club ;)

Go down 
+2
Drake
hollis
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Amie walked into the club, her eyes looked all. Slowly, she found a place to sit, and ordered a drink, a bloody marry.{Real blood with alcohol.} Slowly, she drank some, after a alittle, Amie became slightly drunk, and started to dance with random people, grinding and whatnot with them.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Male Posts : 71

Character sheet
EX:
At the club ;) Left_bar_bleue20/100At the club ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
At the club ;) Left_bar_bleue20/1000At the club ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
At the club ;) Left_bar_bleue50/1000At the club ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Kraven walks into the club and looks around. even though kraven is generally an angry person, he does like to be entertained, although he is not the dancing type. but he can krump and slow gring pretty well. kraven makes his way over to the bar and orders incredible hulk(hennesy and hypnotic mixed together). he drinks three glasses of it but is not drunk yet, however he is loose now. suddenly , kraven sees a girl about the same age as him , dancing on random people. he smirks slightly as he continues to drink his alchohol , posted up on the wall near the bar.

"hmph.."
Back to top Go down

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Amie kept dancing, not even noticing him looking at her. Soon, she found herself between two guys, and wanted to do more then just dance, and tried to pull her out of the club, this hadn't gone over well with Amie, as her hunter senses came into play. Before anyone knew it, Amie had a sword in her hand, as she jumped over the two men. Cutting into ones chest, sending the running home scared, and the other doing the same, as she didn't cut that far in.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Kraven drinks and keeps watching in amusement at the drunken woman randomly grinding on people. As kraven continues drinking, he notices two men trying to force the drunken woman out of the club. kraven thought about helping her out, but decides not to. the fact is that hunters arent very shivelrous as they believe in people defending themselves on their own steam. suddenly, the woman takes out a sword and stabs one of the men. kravens interest is now peaked. he stops laughing at the woman and makes his way over to her intead. he wants to ask her something.

"hmm.."
Back to top Go down

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Amie heard the voice, and turned around."What do you want?"She glared at him, her eyes never leaving his. She wanted to know why someone would come up to her, right after what she had done. Then relised something, that he must be a hunter also, because no other race would come up to a pissed off, drunk female hunter.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Kraven looks back into the eyes of the enangered drunken woman, not moving them in the slightest. he sets his drink on a table and tilts his head very slightly to the right. he was wondering if he should greet her with an attack like most other hunters do, or simply talk to her. he decides on the latter.

"you wouldnt happen to be a hunter would you"
Back to top Go down

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Amie smirked."And if I am?"She laughed, tilting her head back, as she jumped over him, and to the spot where her drink sat, picking it up."What's it to you, if I am a hunter?"She smirked again, as her lips became a blood red color from her drink.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:59 pm

"whats it to me?"

Kraven looks away from the girl as she jumps over him. as soon as she picks up her drink, he goes to try and give her a strong elbow in the face.
Back to top Go down

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Amie smirked, and ducked under the hit, and swipped her leg under him, kocking him to the ground with a tudth."Ah, I see. Your a hunter."She smirked again, putting her high heel shoe on his chest."Well, it's always nice to meet people of my kind. I'm Amie Kane Banit."
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Kraven sees the woman ducks and ready her leg to trip him. he considers simply jumping over the sweep to evade, but decides to take it since she was easy on the eyes. She puts her heel on kravens chest and he smirks slightly

"im kraven winnefield."

Kraven then picks up her foot off of his chest and shakes it

"and its nice to meet you as well."

Kraven then gets off of the ground and closer to amie so that only she could hear him, even though it didnt really matter since everyone in the club who saw amie take out her sword had left by now anyway.

"now that i know your a hunter, i can tell you this. you may already be aware, but there is this school. and its filled with nothing but..supernaturals. im sure you see what an opportunity this is"
Back to top Go down

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Amie smirked, and nodded."I do know this. But, the head master has made it clear to all hunters that we are not to kill for no reason."Amie smiled and had more of her drink, now becomming more drunk.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:15 pm

"that is true. but is hostility not a reason for execution? if we dont eliminate the hostiles while they're young..well, just know people will die, innocent people. what i'm saying is. we should stick together. that's all. make sure we keep the supernaturals in check"

Kraven continues to look at the increasingly drunk amie
Back to top Go down

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Amie smirked,"I like the way of your thinking. And, my answer is yes."She laughed, finishing her drink, getting another.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

Male Posts : 157

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Drake walked in the club all fresh with his white T, Black fitted jeans and a crisp black jacket. He looked around seeing many fine woman in dresses and what not. A couple girls caught his eye but he didn't nothing. He looked over by the bar seeing drunk people falling down. Drake doesn't drink so he stayed on the dance floor. He walked by a girl who wouldn't stop looking at him once they passed each other she grabbed him and started grinding on him. "Hmmm wtv."
Back to top Go down

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Amie looked over towards the dance floor, and laughed more, watching two people as the girl grinded against him, as he stood there wondering on what the fuck was going on... "Well... I'm going to dance, if you want to join, come over."She smirked at Hollis and went over to the dance floor, pushing the girl away from the guy, smirking as the girl went into the middle towards three guys."Hey, sorry there, just the way you were looking you seemed to need help."She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:55 pm

The girl has blond hair and a ok ass as Drake thought to himself. She started bending over doing all these moves which she really didn't know how to do. Drake felt like walk away but he knew that was rude. Another girl came out of nowhere pushing her off of him. "Uh ya she really wasn't that good, she tried way to hard. So... My names Drake and you are...... beautiful." Drake smiled
Back to top Go down

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Amie laughed."I'm Amie Kane Banit."She smirked."And your not to bad your self."She laughed, as a "Slooow song" came on, and she sighed."Oh, fun."She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:06 pm

"Amie? Nice and thanks." A slow song came on and every grabbed a partner. Drake decided he might as well. "Ya it is fun." He smirked. "Wanna dance?"
Back to top Go down

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Amie laughed."Why not?"She smirked, and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:05 pm

"good, i thought we'd see things eye to eye. and sure, i might come over"

Kraven goes to get another round of incredible hulk and goes over to one of the tables that was closer to the dance floor. he sips on his drink until a tipsy young latin woman comes over to him and begins dancing up against him. kraven was not normally the type to dance if it wasnt krumping , but this girl had an ass and kind of knew what she was doing. so he lets her continue, although he doesnt follow along. by the time he is finished with his drink, she has finished her dancing, as the mid-tempo song was almost over. a though suddenly comes across kravens head, and he walks up to the dj booth. kraven "convinces" the dj to let him take over.he had grown tired of the fast paced pop-hip-hop songs and wanted something a little slower. so , kraven takes out his ipod and plugs it into the turn table. he begins playing a sloow song called, "shut it down". Kraven bobs his head to the rythem.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Drake smiled as she put her hands around his neck. He placed his arms on her waste getting closer both bodies touching. He went with the beat of the slow song. It just happened to be one of Drake's favorite songs "Shut it down by Drake." (lol) "So your really drunk as hell aren't ya." He laughed.
Back to top Go down

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Amie laughed, "maaaaaaybe."She giggled, putting her head on his chest as they danced.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:06 pm

As she spoke he could smell all the types of drink combined. "Uh ya you are." He smiled "So what dorm are do you live in I'm definitely not letting go home drunk like this. You never know what could happen to you." He felt her head on his chest felt good.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:08 pm

"..."

Kraven continues to nod his head to the rythem as 'the dream's verse comes up. as the music continues to play, kraven looks around the clubat everyone in it. he then looks at the man dancing with amie and notices senses something off about him.

"hm?"
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig
Birthday : 1995-02-22

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
At the club ;) Left_bar_bleue20/100000At the club ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100000)
HP:
At the club ;) Left_bar_bleue50/100000At the club ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100000)

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Notsuro walks in deciding to relax, but then he picks up Amie's scent, along with a few distinct ones near her. he walked to the dance floor to see Amie with someone, he didn't mind if it was dancing of course. but he would interrupt if things got to far. "Hey Amie I-" he then smells something else coming from her breath, "hmm,blood...alcohol." she had gotten a bloody Mary. Notsuro did drink but not very often. he decided to also get a bloody Mary and sit down and watch his sister to make sure she stayed safe, of course he knew she was a hunter, but the one in mostly black and grey seemed an experienced hunter, he had to be careful to reveal himself as a shifter, the guy definatly looked like he could pick out abnormalities in someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the club ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the club ;)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: Center City. :: Decadent Temptations.-
Jump to: