Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

At the club ;)

Go down 
+2
Drake
hollis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Amie walked into the club, her eyes looked all. Slowly, she found a place to sit, and ordered a drink, a bloody marry.{Real blood with alcohol.} Slowly, she drank some, after a alittle, Amie became slightly drunk, and started to dance with random people, grinding and whatnot with them.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Female Posts : 249

Character sheet
EX:
At the club ;) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/1000At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/1000At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Hasuhana stepped between Zero and the hunter. "Z-Zero-san... p-please," she said, looking afraid. Then she looked back up at the hunter. "Sir... I w-would suggest stepping back. T-they have done nothing... p-please don't give them a r-reason too," she pleaded. Then she looked back at Zero.
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig
Birthday : 1995-02-22

Character sheet
EX:
At the club ;) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100000At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100000At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Notsuro looked wide-eyed at what was in front of him, the man in front of him was some kind of supernatural he hasn't seen before. "he dicided to speak back to Kraven, "Kraven all of us aren't like that, I think im way better then some poeple but not ANYONE, and who is flashing supieriority around here? me? a not to long ago drunk shifter, how is that any more supierior then any human?"
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Male Posts : 71

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/1000At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/1000At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:30 pm

"dammit woman , i told you to step away.."

Kraven then blows out air and a gust of wind gently lifts the half breed woman offof her feet and sets her down safley behind the bar.

"be lucky im in a good mood.."
thinks: and that you show no signs of hostility

Kraven then darts his eyes over at the shifter. he squints his eyes at him slightly.

"even if what you say is true..i cannot afford to take that risk again"

Kraven then notices zeros eyes change. he feels his aura changing into something dark and unknown. it seems that yet again, kravens suspicions were true.

"you. your not human are you. i had a feeling you werent, why else would you defend supernaturals in such a way.."

thinks: but i still dont recognize what this aura is. .what is this man..

"enough talking. accept your fates"

the chain attached to the scythe that the shifter is holding, wraps around him so that it may constrict him
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-04

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Zero, who was in a hunched over position, stood up straight. He let out a bone-chilling laugh. "You may be right...I may not be human..." Zero said, his voice cold and heartless. "But I do know this...I am going to kill you." Zero said blantantly, a murderous look in his eyes. He appeared infront of hollis almost instantly, afterimages of him behind him. He gave Hollis a simpy punch to the stomach, but it was much stronger than even a full powered Shoryuken.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Hasuhana inhaled quickly when the wind lifted her and landed behind the bar with a thump. She got back up and looked over the bar, seeing Zero approaching the hunter and punching him. "Oh no..." she looked around for a weapon, and spotted a potted palm in a corner and several bottles of booze. She grabbed one of the vodka bottles and vaulted over the bar, running towards Zero. "Z-Zero-san," she said, her voice shaking slightly. "Zero-san... you h-have to control yourself," she said, holding the bottle behind her incase one of the people there did anything.
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100000At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100000At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Natsuro notices the chain start to move a bit to late, "wh-what?!" he starts to be tightly contricted with the metal chains, he couldn't breathe or move his hands. which meant no ice to help him. he started to suffocate because of the chains, but he still didn't lose conciousness but slowly, he was.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Not ready for the punch, kraven is punched in the stomagch and sent several feet backwards, crashing into the dj booth. kraven then makes his way back to his feet with his head to the ground. he spits and the saliva has a very small trace of blood inside of it

"heheh. pretty good kid. your definately not human..move girl. this man wishes to kill me.."

Kraven then takes of his hood to reveal his surprisingly handsome face. a gust of wind blows and kraven makes his way infront of zero as fast as the wind blew.

"your not the only fast one.."

Kraven goes to trip zero. as this happens, the chains that are suffocating the shifter continue to constrict. it then rises in the air, almost as if it jumped and curved bladed portion latches onto the ceiling. this causes the shifter to hang upside down, in hopes of making all the blood rush to his head
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Natsuro knew this was hell once the hunter forced the chain upside down, not only was he suffocating know he had a blood rush to his head, making his head feel ready to explode. he couldn't take anymore. as he finnaly went limp and fell unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Hasuhana looked down at the shifter and cried out when he passed out. She knelt down by him, tugging on the chains that suffocated him. "W-what are you d-doing?" she demanded, her tone turning more urgent as she looked back up at the hunter. 'What can I do...?' she thought. It wasn't like he was a plant she could shrink out of the chains.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:10 pm

a small needle comes out of the hole the chain came out of in the scythe and jumps over to the skull of the unconcious shifter. it then stabs its needle into his temple and takes out some of his blood. it then hops off. the scythe then begins to drag the shifter out of the club

ooc: oh n dont worry im not killin u, just draggin u out of the club

Last edited by hollis on Tue May 18, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Hasuhana looked up at the hunter. "W-what are you doing? You'll k-kill him! He c-can't breath!" she exclaimed, panicking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am

Zero was tripped, but he gained balance easily. He made his way over to the Shifter. He pulled the chains off of around the shifter's neck enough so that he could slip out of its grasp. He proceeded to lay him up against the wall. He didnt turn back around to face the hunter for a second. "You....bastard...." Zero said, the hatred dripping off of his tounge. "Seishin, I want you to run." Zero said again getting into his hadoken stance. This time, his crimson red and black aura was focused to his hands, making a red and black hadoken. But this was different than any other of his hadokens. It was much more condensed and much bigger.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:07 am

Drake easily avoided the scythe when flying. He disappeared like a shadow at night. "Damn it It doesn't feel right back at the bar, something is happening. Amie I'll only be able to drop you off in front of the academy." Drake speed grew as he flew over several house and buildings. "There it is." Drake slowed himself down as he got closer to the school now dropping down landing on the solid ground. "This is it Amie." He went in for a hug then quickly Flew back in to the air. "Gotta go sorry." He smiled. Heading back for the night club he pondered. If any of the others died. Did any human die in the process. What did the hunter want.

Drake's thinking was cut off after the scene of the night club before him. "Perfect I'm here." He flew in from the roof where the hole was. Looking down on everyone glaring at the hunter. "Damn he did a lot of damage so far on these guys." He looked over at the shifter. "Shit he got Amie's brother." Drake jumped down on tot he dance floor with a wing covering half his face. Drake had his hand up in the air as a Blade appeared. His Kusanagi grass cutter. "Now let's get this shit over with."
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:18 am

Hasuhana looked up at Zero in alarm. The hatred and murderous rage that radiated him made her anxious and fearful, but she didn't know what he would do if he let himself completely go. "Z-Zero-san..." she said, trying to say more, but her voice wavered to much she couldn't get anything else out. She backed up, torn between staying and making sure he didn't do anything horrific and running like he had instructed her too.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:34 pm

it matters not human. or whatever you are. the shifters already out cold..scythe, come."

The scythe lifts the curved bladed part of up when kraven calls him, almost as if he was looking up in response. it then slithers out of zeros hands and over to kraven. it stands at the side of kraven.

"hm?"

Seconds later, drake comes back through the hole in the roof and has one wing covering his face. he can see some kind of weapon materializeing in his hand. in the same instance, he sees zero getting it a variation of a strong horse stance. his aura becomes visable and it seems darker. within seconds, kraven asesses the situation.

Thinking: it appears the half breed is drawing a weapon of some kind. since he had to summon it, it most likely has some signifigant power to it. his wings probably have some sort of ability as well, possibly long range. the humans aura is becomming stronger and on top of that , its forming in his hands. i have no cointer attacks that can be used in this space without hurting myself, so theres only one thing to do

Kraven takes out a large black marker from his pocket. he then quickly sprints from where he is standing back over to the area of the dj booth, while drawing a jagged line on the ground behind him, it is about twenty feet in length. he does this within about two seconds because of his speed, and is at about medium range from his opponents since zero is in the area of the shifter and drake is over on the dance floor. the line starts to expand as if it is making and opening.
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Notsuro now able to breath shallowly, wakes up with an intense headache, he was still able to maintan wolf form though, he sees a girl and the same man that helped him earlier with a dark aura forming from his hands, he also sees Drake back which meant Amie was probably home. he slowly gets up and rubs his head to see blood on it. he quickly turned to the hunter who he knew was responsible he backs up and forms ice into his hands again, this time letting the cold ice aura grow all around his body. he also saw the opening the hunter made with the black marker. so he stayed away from it for now.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Zero's rage was unbeliveable. The hadoken ball was becoming more and more massive. Finally, it stopped growing. "Metsu Hadoken!" Zero said, firing the blast. The blast literally incenerated the ground below it. Zero made it just a bit away from non-lethal, but only because he wanted this Hunter to suffer. He didn't see the black marker, his eyes only looking at the hunter.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Drake watched as hunter was trying to analyze his situation. Yes Drake knew he was analyzing by the way he stood and his facial expression. The hunter has been doing it all night. "What you trying to come up with Hunter when you probably can't defend against me." Drake was about to attack the hunter before he started heading for the DJ table with a black marker. The ground where the marker touched opened.

Hmmm what is he trying to do now? Drake waited and watched as the other tried to retaliate.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Hasuhana saw Zero fire at the hunter and she hesitated, before moving forwards. 'They'll kill each other,' she thought grimly. The palm in the corner started to grow and approach the group slowly as she reached out with her abilities to make it grow. She started enforcing the strength of the branches and vines that grew. She intended to use them to try and bind the hunter, Zero and the other people, hoping to keep them from attacking each other. She waited, the vines laying dormant by her feet, to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro
2nd Year
Zane Hataro

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet
EX:
At the club ;) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/1000At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/1000At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/1000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/1000At the club ;) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Zane casually walked forward through the front door of the club and atched as the beings of many different races fought against one of the hunters. He never really liked the hunters that much, but it looked like the others already had the guy beat by sheer numbers. Zane toke a quick note of the powers of the beings around the club in his mind ito help in combat with them later. It was only a matter of time before he began his assault, but for now it was best to just sit and watch until a oppertunity to devour arrived. He stepped next to a chair set about seven feet away from the main combatants fighting at close-range and sat down on it to spectate the remainder of the fight.
Ever since Zane first had entered the complex, he had been surpressing his demonic energies so that he would appear a normal human unless a person in the area had a very high advancement in the detection of one's species. Zane toke one last look at the damages done in the area from the fight that was occuring and then continued to watch the match unfold.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:54 pm

The opening being made by the marker completely opens , resembling a mouth with sharp jagged teeth. as soon as it opens, zero fires his atack and kraven falls in. kraven evades the attack for the most part but his scythe doesnt react fast enough to fall in the hole, so he has to grab it and pull it in. because of this the attack rubs against kravens forearms, searing it with its extreme heat. the opening remains open. now, under the floor, kraven takes out more bandages to wrap over the now disintigrated ones on his forearm to help it stay usable for the fight

thinking: dammit. thats was a little stronger than i had anticipated..no matter, this should be over soon..

Suddenly, kravens scythe pops its curved end from beneath the ground underneath zero who had just finished his attack. the blade seems to have a blue-ish wind emmiting from it that extends to go to cut the back of zeros ankles. simoltaneously, the chained end of the scythe with the small blade attatched to the end comes out of the ground and goes to wrap around drakes wings with the same blue-ish wind around it. the squeek of a marker can be heard, and another mouth-like opening opens underneath the recently revived shifter to try and cause him to fall under
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:17 am

Zero let out a grunt of pain as he fell to his knees. His feet couldnt maintain his body's balance. He looked around, seeing another hole below the shifter. He forced himself to his feet, blood spurting more and more mercilessly from his ankles. He did Ashura warp, grabbing the shifter before the hole had a chance to properly open. He slammed against a wall, his legs unable to hold his weight any longer.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:05 am

Hasuhana had seen enough. She reached her hands out and the vines lept up to tangle around the hunter, Zero and the shifter. She winced slightly as she accidentally cut one of the vines on the scythe, feeling the cut as if it was her own arm or finger. She wrapped the vines around the hunters arms and legs, trying to drop him, and around Zero's arms, noting that his legs seemed to have been taken care of already, as well as loosely around the shifter and the winged man, not wanting too use all of her power up in one shot, but not so it wouldn't at least hinder them. 'I have to get that scythe away...' she thought, looking over at the hunter nervously. She didn't know how long it would be until they broke through the plants but she had a feeling it wouldn't be much longer, and so she lept for the scythe, trying to get to it before the others could.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:07 pm

The vines go under the floor, wrapping around kraven. because of the flexibility of the vines, kraven cannot get a full grasp on them to break free. As the girl goes after the scythe, kraven call for it and like a shark with its fin above water, it makes its way over to kraven and quickly cuts him free.

"enough. floor, immobilize anything that enters your mouth"

floor: as you wish

In a deep slow voice, the floor itself, suddenly speaks to respond to kraven. kravens sythe then attempts to pull drake , who's now entangled by the girls vines, down into one of the holes made by the marker in the floor.kraven reaches in his pocket and throws another needle out of the floors mouth and it lands on a table. it then jumps onto zero who now seems to be entangled by the wood creatures vines and goes to inject its needle into his skull. it then jumps off and scurries out of the club.

"floor"

club floor: yes lord kraven

"the time for games has come to an end"

club floor: of course

suddenly, small spikes of floorboard and metal pipes from the plumbing come out of the floor. they start off slow and small, but seem to start jutting out faster and with greater size, heading towards everyone ensnared in vines . kravens chains still attempts to pull drake
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Notsuro, still in wolf form decided it was time to stop the piping coming at everyone, he lets out a loud feirce howl that emits sound waves of ice. freezing the piping in their tracks, and since it was all metal, the extreme cold weakened them considerably. he extends his claws to about 5 inches. and gets out of the vines and destroys all of the piping to scraps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the club ;)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: Center City. :: Decadent Temptations.-
Jump to: