Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

At the club ;)

Go down 
+2
Drake
hollis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

At the club ;) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Amie walked into the club, her eyes looked all. Slowly, she found a place to sit, and ordered a drink, a bloody marry.{Real blood with alcohol.} Slowly, she drank some, after a alittle, Amie became slightly drunk, and started to dance with random people, grinding and whatnot with them.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Amie laughed, and hiccuped."I-I-I'll be fine."She laughed, and turned around in his arms, her ass thouching... His... "Friend" {LMAO}
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:46 pm

"No it's ok I'll walk you home don't worry." Drake noticed another abnormality. *Hmmm could be this one here, he seems to no Amie.* Amie turned around her ass touching Drake's "Friend." He placed a hand on her hips then one touching her thigh. "I see you really don't like that slow dancing hehe I'm fine with that." She moved hypnotically her "Friend." Was pretty big and firm hitting the right spots. (xD)
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig
Birthday : 1995-02-22

Character sheet
EX:
At the club ;) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100At the club ;) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100000At the club ;) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100000At the club ;) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Notsuro got slightly annoyed at this scene, he didn't enjoy his sister being handled like she was 21. but he couldn't help but keep sitting, watching, and waiting, for something to happen after his 7th sip he started to loosen, but made sure he kept his composure, if poeple saw a drunk shifter fluctuating between wolf and human, he already knew it wasn't a pretty scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Amie smirked, leaning up, still tight against him with her ass thouching his "Friend." She wrapped her arms around his neck, laughing
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Drake had a strange feeling like he was being watched but still didn't care. He was occupied with Amie's fine ass at the moment. (:p) "Your pretty good." He teased.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Male Posts : 71

Character sheet
EX:
At the club ;) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100At the club ;) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/1000At the club ;) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/1000At the club ;) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:08 pm

The song ends and kraven plays the next one, called 'sex room' by ludacris and trey songz. the song starts to play, but then kraven cant shake the feeling of abnormality he's getting from drake. suddenly, another person enters the room. he looks and seems normal so kraven pays him no mind. but then he goes up to amie and seems to know her. because of this, kraven now grows suspicious of him since anyone who knows a hunter is either a hunter themselves or the hunted. the song plays and it appears that drake is trying to take amie out of the club. again, kraven doesnt care, but the strange feeling he is sensing sticks to him. kraven decides to go investigate the two strange men to know for sure. he accidentally bumps the turntable, and the song changes to , 'southern hospitality ' by ludacris.

"hey"

kraven yells over the noise to the two men as he nears them
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100000At the club ;) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100000At the club ;) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Notsuro looks over to the hunter he was worried about, he was worried that he knew if he was someone a hunter would kill, he decided to play it cool masquerading himself as a simple human. he then looks at Amie and the man with her, waiting to see what everyone would do.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:22 pm

As he was grinding with Amie the music was done the songs changed twice. Drake stopped on the spot and looked at the Dg's table to find a man yelling at him and someone else. ".....Can I help you or something. Better be something important cuz you cock blocking me right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Amie sighed, getting another drink. Downing it she walked back over to Drake."J-Just igorn t-them"She hiccuped, pulling him back towards the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Drake waited to see what would happen but Amie already had time to get a drink and bring him back tot he dance floor. "Oh ok you know them or something?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-04

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/1000At the club ;) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/1000At the club ;) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Zero sighed. A couple of his friends from school had convinced (forced) him to come out and have a good time, to take a break from his so-called studying. They reasoned that he would have enough time to study when school starts. He watched his friends as they danced and had a good time, while he just sat at an empty table. He had been asked multiple times by many cute girls if he would like to dance, but he turned them down. He wasn't really in the mood to dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Amie shrugged."Just ment the one at the DJ place, and the other is my brother."She laughed, pressing her ass against his "Friend." ONce again.
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Natsuro was definatly pissed now, he had seen to much from his sister, and the only way to get her out of here without being beaten to blood pulp by here hunter skills was to go wolf, but he couldn't the only other solution for the anger was to drink up all of his bloody Marry at once, resulting in him getting drunk.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Drake listened to her and didn't really care about the other guy but once she said the other was her brother he paused for a second. As she went back placing her fine ass near his "friend" "Wait what! that's your brother no wonder he has been grilling me, I don't think he likes seeing you dance like this with me. i know i wouldn't like it if i was him." The song "Find your love" Came on Drake followed the beat holding on to her hips once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Amie laughed, as the grinded with eachother."Oh booo whooo, I'm older then him. So it don't matteeeer."She giggled, her arms back around his neck like before."Mmhmm... Wanna walk me home now?"
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:58 pm

"Alright then well he better not try coming over here starting a fight don't feel like snuffing someone tonight." He joked. As she put her arms back around his neck. "Oh ya sure it's about time we should get going. Wheres your dorm?" Drake stopped holding on to her hands walking in the exit direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Amie laughed."Same as all the other dorms."She smirked, she almost tripped."Oppppiesss!"She giggled more, leaning into him.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Female Posts : 249

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Hasuhana didn't know why she was here. She didn't even want to be there, but she had gotten mistaken for another girl and was dragged in here before she could deny it. Now she was stuck by the bar, fiddling with the water she had ordered. She looked around, before walking across the club, giving the dance floor a wide berth, towards the tables. She was about to sit down when she spotted Zero from school. She stopped, staring at him, not expecting him to be there. "Um... Z-Zero-san...?" she asked, walking over to him, not sure if she had been mistaken or not.
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:06 pm

everyone in the club (which means every character in their.) they caught what the now drunk Notsuro was doing first he clumsily walked over to a girl which at the time his drunkness made him a wolf, "hey *hic* wanna dance?" the girl was human and was freaking out, she pushed him off and ran for the exit Natsuro caught her skirt, only to rip the skirt, and panties with his sharp claws while he was still a wolf he walked over to Amie. although his drunkness made him think she was just another stranger. he pushed the man with her off and grabbed her around the shoulders. "hey babe wanna fu**?" he asked drunkily.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Drake caught her in his arms as she was tipsy. "It's ok now let's taker your fine ass home safe ok." He laughed almost at the door. Her drunk ass brother was going crazy revealing his true form as a shifter. "Oh wow your bro is drunk." Her brother came over to Amie asking her if she wanted to fuck. "Naa man sorry your sis aint fucking anyone tonight maybe tomorrow." He laughed once more as this was amusing to him. "Should we take your bro home to or... let do what he gotta do?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-04

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Zero looked over at the voice. "Oh, hey Hashuana-chan." Zero said. He smiled. "What brings you here?" Zero asked her. Then his question was cut short by a scream and ripping sound. "Hold on for a sec." Zero said, getting up slowly. He scanned the auras of everyone in the club. He saw two hunters, one near a half-breed and shifter (obviously) and the other hunter was at the DJ table. "This is bad." Zero said, sneaking through the crowd, heading to the disturbance site. He quickly put on his fighting gloves, in case he had to fight.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Female Posts : 249

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:16 pm

"Um... l-long story..." she said, before her head flew up, looking towards where the scream was coming from. She narrowed her eyes, and started moving through the crowd towards where the scream had come from. "C-can you tell whats h-happening...?" she asked, trying to see where it had originated from.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Male Posts : 71

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:35 pm

As kraven stepped down from the DJ booth, he paused suddenly. another person had entered the club, he almost looked like he didnt belong. he seemed to be just a meek normal human. kraven steps all the way down and heads towards the now three men when he pauses again. the one man that had adressed amie earlier now seemed to be drunk, and a particular feeling seemed to radiate from him onto kraven. kraven more and more sensed something abnormal about him. kraven continues to walk but stops yet again as a young girl enters the area. she seems to give off the same strange feeling as the man dancing with amie. kraven was convinced now, something was up. st least two of them had to be supernaturals, or something close to it. kraven believes this was either an elaborate set up from the get go to ambush him , or a hostile take over. now, with more haste, kraven makes his way to the group, but then something happens. *hic*. the man that knew amie hiccuped and suddenly turned into a wolf. it was now clear that he was a shifter and it seemed as though kravens suspicions were true. the wolfman then pushes drake out of the way and grabs aime. kraven turns hunter

"hostiles..."

Kraven throws a pellet at the wolf man and when it hits him it bursts into a small cloud of pure silver. through the cloud a large gloved fist comes for the wolfmans face. the song changes to 'no problem' by lil scrappy

Spoiler: