Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

At the club ;)

Go down 
+2
Drake
hollis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

At the club ;) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Amie walked into the club, her eyes looked all. Slowly, she found a place to sit, and ordered a drink, a bloody marry.{Real blood with alcohol.} Slowly, she drank some, after a alittle, Amie became slightly drunk, and started to dance with random people, grinding and whatnot with them.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Male Posts : 71

Character sheet
EX:
At the club ;) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100At the club ;) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/1000At the club ;) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/1000At the club ;) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Kravens punch is grabed at the very last second by the man he believed to be human. in that same second, kraven wonders if this man was possibly something else considering the speed he displayed in getting all the way over to block his punch. either way kraven is confused as to why he helped the creature he apparently didnt even know

"anytime or place is appropriate if it is needed. and right now, your in my way kid."

Kraven uses his other hand to side block the arm that is grabbing his fist. he then uses the previously grabbed hand to try and deliver a punch to the humans stomagch. however, before his fist can even make full contact, a wind pushes onto the human to go to push him backwards. kraven then goes to get infront of the shifter.

"your sister huh, even if she is, your a hostile nonetheless, you must be handled"

Kraven nears the shifter
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig
Birthday : 1995-02-22

Character sheet
EX:
At the club ;) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100At the club ;) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100000At the club ;) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100000At the club ;) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Notsuro slowly backs away, "listen dude, I HATE fighting, and im not planning on fighting in a damn club, so stop listsening to your hunter instincts before I freeze your entire body." he then starts to move away faster far enough for only long range attacks "so just let me leave and this won't be a problem."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Amie groaned, and knew what she had to do."Hollis!"She screamed, hiccuping again."Leave hi-him alone! He wouldn't hu-hurt a f-fly."She mubbled, almost falling back, she couldn't fight at the moment, she was far to drunk, but knew, if she had to. She could.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Drake didn't say anything he just watched as the dance floor turned in to a fighting scene. "....." He held on to Amie who was about to fall backwards. "Ya know more drinks for you." He looked ta Amie's brother who returned to his human form. "Ya we don't need any violence just come with us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Amie giggled, while in Drakes arms."H-H-He'll b-be fine."She hiccuped, pulling Drake towards the exit."L-Leeeeettttsss gooo!"She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:23 pm

" Uh ok whatever you say." He smiled as he was pulled towards the exit. "So back to the academy gotta bring you home you need to sleep. Going to laugh cuz you know what happens in the morning." As they left the club.
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100000At the club ;) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100000At the club ;) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Notsuro looked back at the hunter, but turned towards the exit and also left. planning to NOT go in their for a long long time.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Female Posts : 249

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
At the club ;) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/1000At the club ;) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
At the club ;) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/1000At the club ;) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Hasuhana froze when Zero started forwards and gasped when he got punched. "Z-Zero-san... are y-you alright...?" she asked, looking down at him. "Um..." she said to the hunter, moving towards him. "P-pardon me... but I t-think this isn't a good place t-to get into a f-fight..." she said quietly, looking around at the crowd. Then she looked back at Zero, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:15 pm

Kraven looks long and hard at the shifter as he listens to what he says. while kraven could tell the shifter was sincere in his words, he still believd him to be unstable. he has two optiond. one to let him and everyone else go and forget the whole thing happened. or a second option. kraven decides to stick with the latter as it would be foolish for any hunter not to. kraven begins his act.

"freeze my whole body huh?how quaint. that'd be nice ta see kid.hm? "

Kraven feels the girl touch him and darts his eyes back to her

"i suggest you move . you have the aura of an abnormal but your behavior is normal. ill leave you be if you stay out of my way"

Kraven then sees amie drake and now the shifter attempting to leave . kraven stomps very hard on the ground and a gust of wind closes the doors of the club. kraven starts to slowly walk backwards, casually touching the tables and chairs next to him.

"no one's going anywhere"

kraven thought about letting amie go but she to was unstable. even though she was a hunter, she was aparently related to an abnormal. so her actions would be too much of a liability to go unchecked
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana
1st Year
Seishin Hasuhana

Female Posts : 249

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Hasuhana froze and looked back and forth between the group he was looking at and him. Finally she reached out and grabbed his arm, trying to stop him. "Um... p-perhaps you should l-leave... you s-seem to be having a p-problem with them," she said quietly, jerking her head back towards the others, "But I b-believe violence would be a m-mistake..." she said, trailing off. 'What am I doing?' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:30 pm

as Notsuro, Amie, and the so called Drake tried to leave the club. a strong wind closed it tightly shut, he quickly turned at the hunter with his eyes in glaring slits. "so, are you planning on trying to get your butt frozen? if not, open that door."
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Drake paid no attention to the man yelling he didn't care at the moment. All he wanted to do was bring Amie home in one piece. "Ya that's not going to stop me one bit." Drake stood before the door that was closed and smashed it open with one punch. "Let's go Amie. If you try anything stupid you hunter then i will kill you I don't care about your stupid hunting ways one bit." Drake was a little angry with this guy holding everyone up. His eyes turned different colors. One green one purple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Amie groaned, and fell on the ground, giggling."Opppieeeesss! Drrrrakkkkeee help me up."She giggled more laughing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Notsuro was surprised at Drakes strength, then Amie fell to the floor, he rolled his eyes at what she said. "seriously did I act like this when i was drunk?" he looked at the hunter. he seemed pissed, very pissed. he shrugged it off he also Drake getting angry. "oh great, here we go again."
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:17 pm

"i will not tell you againgirl. stay out of my way"

Kraven gently shrugs the girls hand of of his arm. he then looks at the shifter who is now making more threats to freeze him.

"my butt froze eh.."

kraven then looks over to drake who now seems to be getting pissed. the aggitated easily busts the door into tiny bits and pieces.

thinking: excellent

drakes eyes then begin to change to green and purple. kravens eyes then begin to dart bewteen each person in the room very quickly. it seemed his assumption about drake being abnormal was correct and now kraven was assesing the best course of battle action

thinking: instantaneous color change of the iris. a clear sign of the half-breeds. based on this the girl must be one as well seeing as how they both emmited the same feeling to me.

"you say you'll kill me..i believe i sense a little hostility from you eh?"

A scratching sound can be heard comming from the roof

"lets fix that shall we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Amie giggled."Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh whoooos the fiiiiiiiiiight over???"She giggled more, laying down."Iiiiiiiiiii wannnnnnnnnna gooooo hommmmmmmmme!"
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Drake turned around picking up Amie. "Be right back." He picked her putting her in his arms. He carried her and walked out of the club. "I'm going back once I bring you home."
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:00 pm

The scratching sound gets louder and louder until a large scythe burts through the roof and slams down infront of amie and drake creating a gust of wind to push them back. he then turns to the shifter and everyone else in the room and cracks his neck

"i told you. NO ONE will be leaving at the moment..now.lets get started shall we.."

The scythe stands firm
Back to top Go down
Drake
Newcomer
Drake

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:13 pm

"Ya that's going to keep me here." Drake looked at up at the giant hole left in the ceiling from the scythe. Beautiful Drake black wings with white feather tips sprouted from his back. He flew up with great speed looked like a blur. Reaching the top he stepped on to the roof. "Anyways where is your dorm Amie?" Drake walked off the ceiling dropping down like a falcon then blasting up in to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-04

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Zero got up slowly, the wind knocked out of him. "I am okay, Hasuhana." Zero said. He had flew back a couple feet and hit a table. He dusted himself off. "Hey! Hunter!" Zero said. "Let them leave. There is no point causing violence here." His voice was slightly annoyed. He was mad that the hunter had punched him, and really wanted to pay him back.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Kravens face cringes in disgust at the sight of drake sprouting wings. he then looks at his scythe and motions towards drake

"scythe, pursue the hunter, ill handle things here"

The scythe then gathers air around its bottom and pushes into the air. it then begins to fly at high speed to pursue drake. it extends its chain around amie to bring her back down to the club. Drake looks at zero

"yes there is. trust me. you will be thankful later.."
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:52 pm

"Thankful for what, exactly? Mindless Bloodshed?" Zero asked. He spat up a bit of blood. "People like you make me sick. Trying to jutsify murder for what is right! Disgusting. Who are you to judge what is right and wrong!?" Zero said, his dark aura starting to flare up from his anger.
Back to top Go down
Notsuro
1st Year
Notsuro

Male Pisces Pig

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Notsuro didn't just watch, he gathered frigid air into his hands he touched the chains Amie were caught in, he was pretty sure Drake could handle himself. he grabbed the drunk Amie and jumped back from Kraven, he put her in a chair with a table to rest and hopefully not do something stupid, he looks back at Kraven, "why are you so intent on killing us?" "well...mainly me." Notsuro thought in his mind, "how come you can't hunt someone else and leave us alone!" his temper got the best of him, he went Wolf, he formed a tight fist, ice ebbing out of it. "if you won't stop, I'll make you." Notsuro gave a glare at the hunter with his black eyes and white pupils.
Back to top Go down
hollis
1st Year
hollis

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:07 pm

"hunt someone else. there is no one, no, nothing else that deserves it. if you would just be normal, unhostile like everyone else, we wouldnt have to hunt you abnormals..but no, you all like to flaunt your false sense of superiority. to mock us. to KILL us..i cannot allow you to live.."
thinks: ~to destroy families~
"so make me then.."

kraven then seses the humans dark aura

"hm?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji
1st Year
Zero Kaji

Male Taurus Rat

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Zero felt his rage building inside of him. "Kid, I want you to step back." Zero said, growling. His eyes went from hazel to crimson red. His aura was becoming so dark and powerful that is was slowly becoming visible. His muscles rippled under his skin. He looked at the hunter with pure hatred in his eyes. On his back a mark appeared in japanese kanji. It was the symbol for chaos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the club ;)   At the club ;) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the club ;)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narcissus Academy :: Center City. :: Decadent Temptations.-
Jump to: