Narcissus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissus Academy

Love, friends, creatures, fighting. A academy of people with hidden powers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE ARE NO LONGER
STAYING IN THIS FOURM.
That's right, you heard it first, were moving away from fourmation. And going over to a new world, and site. Please use this link to active the new site, and come join our family once again,

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Inoto
Newcomer

Male Posts : 130

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Empty
PostSubject: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Inoto was walking around, not even knowing where he was going, when he was surrounded by a group of teens, no older than himself. Swiftpaw was right beside him growling, but that didn't help, it just made the kids leer. And Inoto was not in the forest, so, he was powerless.

Last edited by Inoto Shikuri on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

Female Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Ame yawned while covering her mouth with her inner elbow. Wearing her normal, male looking clothes along with the choppy looking short cut hair. Orange eyes gazed over upon a group of males from school. Some that she found in the office quite a lot. Ame, was quite pissed a bit that people would dare so such thing.

Ame walked over to the group, finding they were surrounding a a boy and what may had been his pet. She placed her hands upon two boy's shoulders. Speaking within a rough, tone. Almost really sounding like a male's due to it sounded scratchy. "What, are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Left_bar_bleue0/0School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Left_bar_bleue20/20School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Left_bar_bleue50/50School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Inoto looked at the person who walked up, he would have mistaken her for a male, had it not been for the fact that she smelled nothing like a man. He said, "Thanks." So low, that he was sure the other guys didn't catch it.

Swiftpaw was still snarling.

---------------
Ame, you have my undying gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Her grip tightened on the two male's shoulders. Certain boys started to back off as a flash of pain crossed the two male's faces. She leaned her head down close to their ears and snarled with a deep dark voice. When she pulled back, and let them go. The two along with the full gang seemed to had taken off.

"It is fine." Ame spoke, in a almost, almost softer tone, nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Male Posts : 210

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Left_bar_bleue20/100School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Left_bar_bleue20/1000School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Left_bar_bleue50/1000School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Inoto looked up at her, and smiled, "I am Inoto Shikuri, Shikuri is first name, Inoto last, I am a Faerie/Human Crossbreed, Upi Nenten." He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:56 pm

'So many half-breeds ... how sickening.' She thought, not saying it aloud nor making any type of movement. "Shinrin Ame. I'd like it if you call me Ame or Ame-Sensei." Ame said, crossing her arms over her almost 'flat' chest.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Left_bar_bleue20/100School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Mana:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Left_bar_bleue20/1000School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
HP:
School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Left_bar_bleue50/1000School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Inoto bowed low, putting his hand over his chest, and saying, "Onia Gonger Ame-sensei." Basically, As you wish, Ame-Sensei.

Swift paw went to her, sniffing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Ame understood upon what he had said. She bowed slightly, due that he showed some type of respect to her. Ame glance down to the animal, her gaze softened as she then bent down and started to pet the animal.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Swiftpaw licked her hand, as she petted her, he said to Inoto, I REALLY like this one.

Inoto Chuckled, and said, "Swiftpaw here likes you. And I do to, you just seem like you take no crap from no one, I like that."
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:53 pm

"If you are trying to 'whoo' me. Do not bother, little boy." Ame said, in a rough voice. But then she seemed gentle with swiftpaw. Looking back at the wold/dog. Scratching behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Inoto chuckled, and said, "Is it the fact that I'm fifty Four that sets you off?" He said, teasing, he looked at her, being Gentle with his wolf, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:00 pm

"I don't date students, that's why. Plus as a hunter, I do not see its right to date." Ame said, as she sat on the ground. Still being gentle with the wolf. People that would know her, would be shocked to see this side of Ame.
Back to top Go down
Seth Littlewolf
1st Year
Seth Littlewolf

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Inoto sighed, "I'm not a student. I just live around the school, and sometimes Spy on the girls locker room, other than that, I stay AWAY from the school." He said in a voice that sounded tired, "I am fifty four, if I have to go to school one more time, I'll explode."
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Ame smirked and looked up at Inoto. "So, you're the one I find on and off." Ame licked her lips, a low throaty chuckle coming from her.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Inoto chuckled, and scratched his head, "Um, yeah, I guess so. I have to say, some of the girls in there are hot. But, none of them sate my um... needs, they are all to young." He said, a small smile playing at his lips. His pointed ears heard the chuckle, and he couldn't help it, he chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:15 pm

"You're needs?" Ame raised a brow, before she stood up and crossed her arms, tilting her head, with orange eyes wondering by what he meant. It seemed, that Ame wasn't quite up to date on certain things.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Inoto chuckled, "I need older girls, with more experience, than these girls. Ya know? Besides, I'm fifty four, old enough to be considered a pedophile." He said as he laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:18 pm

"Then find a woman. One that doesn't go to an Academy." Ame sighed and shook her head lightly, ruffling her hair.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Inoto smiled, and started to play with Swiftpaw's hair, "See, I have, but, she scorns my every advance." He said, keeping it vague enough, hopefully, that he hopes she don't pick up on him liking her.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:24 pm

"You're advanced? Then why not try to think in her shoes," Ame started, as she then bent down again and started to pet the wolf once more. "Maybe, she does this, because of her past."
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Inoto thought about this and said, hesitantly, "Well... If she'd explain her past... Maybe I would be able to put myself... in her shoes." he said, his Purple eyes, searching for her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:30 pm

"People, don't say their past if they act if they do. It would most likely bring the past that wants to be long forgotten - lost." Ame said in a soft voice, looking down at the wolf as she continued to pet him.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Inoto was right beside her, and said, "Sometimes the past needs to be remembered, and dealt with, to shape a brighter future, don't'ch think?" He said, with a slight sigh, he looked at her, and did probably something he would regret. He kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Shinrin Ame
Newcomer
Shinrin Ame

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:35 pm

"If only, a understanding person was there, to make sure she's safe - then its possible." Ame said, as she then sighed and closed her eyes. Blinking a few times, as she then felt him kiss her cheek. She turned her head and looked at Inoto. She sighed softy, before something very rare came across her face. A soft, gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Inoto
Newcomer

Character sheet
EX:
Mana:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Inoto smiled back, and said, "Upi Nenten, that is where nature helps, Nature is always something you can escape into and, you will always find me there, considering its the basis of my powers." He said, throwing a Bulb from him, and sprouting a Rose Bush, he picked one, and handed it to her, "I am always there, if you need someone to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-   School? Really? Stupid. -Ame- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School? Really? Stupid. -Ame-
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next